California General Liability Insurance
Call (323) 484-2100 x8 to get your liability insurance quote.
Frequently Asked Questions About California General Liability Insurance
How much does commercial insurance cost?
Costs can vary widely based on industry and are also determined by zip code and often payroll and/or gross sales. Request a free quote to get an exact number.
What kind of business insurance do I need?
Most business owners need General Liability Insurance at the very least. If you have any non-owner employees, you will need workers compensation insurance too.
What is a Certificate of Insurance?
A Certificate of Insurance is proof of coverage. It lists the type and amount of liability coverage you have and other policy information when a third party requests it.
Is business insurance tax deductible?
Yes. you can deduct the cost of commercial insurance premiums. The IRS considers insurance a cost of doing business as long it benefits the business & serves a business purpose.
California General Liability Insurance
California General Liability Insurance. CA general liability insurance protects your business against property damage, advertising injury claims, personal injury claims, and bodily injury claims. Such claims could jeopardize the success and reputation of your business.
As a business owner or small contractor, you require a form of general liability protection, to shield you from such unexpected situations. A single accident might lead into a lawsuit that is beyond your financial abilities. When that happens, you will be staring at losing your source of livelihood. That is where general liability insurance comes in.
California general liability insurance pays for cost of third-party lawsuits over slip-and-fall injuries, property damage and more. Get a fast and affordable quote in CA.
What Does General Liability Insurance Cover?
Businesses are inherently risky. The good news is that some of the risks can be protected. General business liability insurance helps to safeguard your business against various known and unknown risks. Some of the areas in your business that are covered by California general liability insurance include:
- Property damage and bodily injury: The property damage and bodily injury helps to protect your business against various business claims as well as claims alleging financial loss as a result of bodily injury or property damage, occurring out of your products or business operations. Slip an fall is covered here.
- Advertising errors: This protects your CA business from certain claims where others claim that your business has infringed on certain copyrights when advertising your goods, services or products.
- Reputational harm: The reputational harm protects your business against claims of malicious prosecution, false arrest, slander, libel, wrongful eviction and violation of privacy rights, just to name a few.
- Damage to rented premises: This helps to protect your company from certain claims that might occur during your business operations. This may be occasioned by lightning, fire or explosion.
- Medical payments: California general liability insurance will protect your business against medical claims brought forward, when someone gets injured in your business premises and requires medical treatment.
- Some clients might also need you to agree to a certain level of general liability before you can provide goods or services to them. With CA general liability insurance, such issues are adequately handled.
CA General Liability Insurance Cost
The cost of your California general liability insurance coverage is determined by various factors. They include the business type, location of your business, the total number of employees in your business, as well as the risk level your business is exposed to. For example a roofer working on a roof faces much higher risks than an accountant sitting in an office behind a desk.
In our litigious society, more and more businesses are being sued due to issues like libel, slander, property damage, and bodily injury, just to name a few. Apart from that, businesses can be sued even when they have not done anything wrong. That is why your business requires general liability insurance protection.
CA General Liability Insurance By Industry
- Business General Liability
- Business Liability CA
- Business Owners Policy (BOP)
- Certificate of Insurance
- Commercial General Liability
- Comprehensive General Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
- General Liability
- Home Based Business
- Independent Contractor
- Liability Insurance
- Liability Insurance Certificate
- Liability Insurance California
- Professional Liability
- Small Business
Contractors and Home Improvement
- Concrete Contractors
- Contractor Liability
- Drywall Contractor
- Excavation Contractor
- Flooring Contractor
- Framing Contractor
- Glass Contractor
- Masonry Contractor
- Siding Contractor
- Snow Plow
- Swimming Pool Contractor
- Tree Trimming
- Welding Contractor Insurance
- Apartment Building
- Commercial Property
- Inland Marine
- Mobile Home Park
- Non-Residential Building Operators
Advertising, Marketing and Media
- Appliance & Electronics Store
- Art Gallery
- Auto Service Repair
- Auto Supply Parts Store
- Book Store
- Clothing Store
- Equipment Rental
- Funeral Home
- Hotel Motel
- Paint & Wallpaper Store
Health and Beauty
- Barber Hair Dresser
- Beauty Salon
- Day Spa
- Massage Therapy
- Tanning Salon
Information Technology and Internet
Food and Drink
Medical and Dental
Manufacturing and Wholesale
- Food Manufacturing
- Leather Manufacturing
- Medical Manufacturing
- Plastic Manufacturing
- Product Liability
- Wholesaler Distributor
Sports and Fitness
Children and Pets
Miscellaneous and Non Profit
Arts and Recreation
- Big Rig Truck
- Bobtail Non-Trucking Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Commercial Van
- Dump Truck
- Food Truck
- Owner Operator
- Pizza Delivery
- Tow Truck
California General Liability Insurance Information
CA Commercial Insurance Articles
- Best Business Insurance
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
Request a California General Liability Insurance quote in Anaheim, Bakersfield, Chula Vista, Concord, Corona, Elk Grove, Escondido, Fontana, Fremont, Fresno, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Glendale, Hayward, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Lancaster, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Modesto, Moreno Valley, Oakland, Oceanside, Ontario, Orange, Oxnard, Palmdale, Pasadena, Pomona, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, Roseville, Sacramento, Salinas, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Ana, Santa Clara, Santa Clarita, Santa Rosa, Simi Valley, Stockton, Sunnyvale, Thousand Oaks, Torrance, Vallejo, Victorville, Visalia and all other CA cities. Also see Pennsylvania General Liability Insurance, New York General Liability Insurance, New Jersey General Liability Insurance, Kentucky General Liability Insurance, Delaware General Liability Insurance