About GeneralLiabilityInsure.com. GeneralLiabilityInsure.com is a commercial insurance agency and brokerage that helps small businesses find the commercial insurance they need - fast.
Why We Are Here
Forward thinking, and not satisfied with the 'traditional' commercial insurance buying experience, we decided to build a better platform for business owners to purchase the commercial insurance they need - as quick and painless as possible.
Who We ARE
- We ARE experienced commercial insurance brokers first and foremost, who believe in applying current technology to the commercial insurance brokerage business.
- We ARE client centric, and our main objective is always to protect our clients from the risks they face everyday - owning and operating their business.
- We represent our clients first, and hold their needs above all else.
- We ARE independent, which means we work for our clients, not the insurance companies.
- We ARE focused on simplifying the small business insurance buying process, to reduce a lot of the 'red tape', and make it as easy as possible for business owners to get the insurance they need.
Who We Are NOT
- We are NOT a so-called "InsureTech" - meaning we are not software programmers dabbling in the insurance business - and trying to figure out its complexities - then dehumanize it into software code and apps.
- We are NOT venture capital funded, which means we do not only to maximize short term profits - at the expense of our clients.
- We are NOT owned by any insurance company, which means we can source the best fit insurance policies for our clients, not just what one company is selling.
- We are NOT a traditional 'main street' insurance agency, running inefficiently on yesterday's technology and processes.
What We Do
We offer a fast and easy online quote process, that allows our clients to receive quotes from top-rated (A and higher) business insurance companies, and choose the best fit coverage for their operations and business insurance needs.
And when you have options from multiple insurance companies, it's easier to find the best coverage at the right price.
A typical GeneralLiabilityInsure.com client can find affordable small business insurance policies, and bind coverage - often instantly - which allows them to get their Certificate of Insurance right away.
For more complex insurance needs, such as government agency licensing or contractual requirements - we have the industry experience, underwriting relationships and resources - to assist most small businesses to find and bind the coverage they need get the job or secure the contract.
We currently help small businesses with their commercial insurance needs in multiple states including:
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
And our partners can help with your business insurance in these states:
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- Washington D.C.
- West Virginia
About GeneralLiabilityInsure.com's Process
Our process helps our clients spend less time shopping for and worry about insurance - and more time growing their businesses.
We do this by combining the latest in insurance technology, along with personalized service if, and when it is needed.
GeneralLiabilityInsure.com was created by Ethan Kosmin, an insurance industry expert- and the principal of EK Insurance, a professional insurance brokerage - to offer a modern approach to the small business insurance purchasing process.
More About GeneralLiabilityInsure.com
Want more information about how we can help you? Check out:
- Our Contact Page to get in touch.
- Our Reviews to see what our clients say about us.
- Our Small Business Liability Insurance Articles to learn more about the different kinds of insurance available for businesses.
- Our Small Business Insurance to read more about specific types of business insurance policies.
- Our Small Business Insurance FAQs to discover commercial insurance requirements and more.
- Our Small Business Insurance Reviews to see the ratings of some of the largest commercial insurers.
- Our Compare Page to learn more about how to compare business insurance polices.