Ohio Casualty Insurance Company Ratings
Ohio Casualty Insurance Company Reviews 2020 (Ratings, Complaints & Coverage). Ohio Casualty is one of the most well-known insurance companies in the United States. Their headquarters is in Boston, Massachusetts, and they have been around for almost exactly a century, having been founded in 1819.
They are a number of subsidiaries including Ohio Security Insurance Company, American Fire and Casualty Insurance, West American insurance Company and more. Ohio Casualty was the parent company above all of these, but they have since become a Ohio Casualty Insurance company.
Ohio Casualty offers its insurance products in Delaware, the District of Columbia, Kentucky, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia. They still provide the same products and services that they once did; but just under the Ohio Casualty umbrella now.
Let's take a closer look at Ohio Casualty Insurance Company reviews and find out whether they are the right company for you to choose for your small business insurance needs.
Check out Ohio Casualty Insurance Company reviews, ratings, complaints & coverage for general liability, workers compensation and other small business insurance commercial policies.
Following are some of the answers to commonly asked Ohio Casualty small business insurance questions:
- Does Ohio Casualty Offer Business Insurance?
- What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Ohio Casualty Offer?
- How Much Does Ohio Casualty's Small Business Insurance Cost?
- Are Ohio Casualty's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Does Ohio Casualty Offer Business Insurance?
Yes, Ohio Casualty offers business insurance with a focus on small business commercial policies.
What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Ohio Casualty Offer?
Ohio Casualty offers small business insurance policies including: General Liability, Commercial Property, Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto and others.
How Much Does Ohio Casualty's Small Business Insurance Cost?
The average cost of Ohio Casualty's commercial insurance policies ranges from $22 to over $179 per month, and is mainly based on your business's: Industry, Location, Gross Sales, Employees and/or Payroll, Policy Limits, Endorsements, Deductibles, Experience & Claims History.
About Ohio Casualty Insurance Company
The company has been around since 1819 and is earned a reputation as one of the top providers of casualty insurance in the United States. Their goal is to provide you with the protections that your business needs and make sure that they are keeping safe the things that are important to you.
Part of that commitment is ensuring that you know as much about your insurance products as possible and we you understand exactly what policies are available, why certain types of insurance is recommended for your company and the you have access to specialized insurance products that meet your specific needs instead of a one-size-fits-all approach that fits hardly anyone.
The partners that Ohio Casualty accepts are professional and independent insurance agencies - who will sit down with you and help you identify risks and coverage gaps and recommend what type of insurance you need for your business. They are experienced and knowledgeable, and can provide you with competitive products that will help you shape your financial future.
The Ohio Casualty Insurance Company reviews for small business insurance are mostly good online.
Ohio Casualty Insurance Company Products And Services
There are several dozen industries that are served by Ohio Casualty. The offer coverages for small and medium-sized businesses including general liability, commercial property, commercial auto, inland marine, worker's compensation, and other specialized coverages:
- When it comes to coverage available, one of their most popular insurance products is the business owners policy. This is intended for small or middle sized businesses, where there is only one employee running the business or there is a small group of employees. This policy offers the coverage that is needed in order to run a business successfully and deal with the risks that come up with any business. This is a policy that combines business property and general liability insurance in one single policy.
- The commercial package offers property in general liability coverage, a few broader coverage options and higher policy limits. You can also go with the comprehensive policy which includes even more.
- For businesses that have vehicles that are used in the daily running of their business, you may need a commercial automobile policy. They provide that as well.
- In addition, if you are a manufacturing facility or some other organization that relies on specific, high end equipment in order to keep your business running, then you may want to go with their equipment breakdown insurance.
- They also have excess liability, inland Marine workers compensation, specialty services and much more.
Ohio Casualty insures the following industries (via Ohio Casualty):
- Agriculture/Farm - Coverage options for a variety of agriculture businesses including berry growers, dairy farms, hobby farms, vineyards, and more.
- Building Maintenance - Protection for building maintenance businesses that service airports, government buildings, healthcare facilities, office buildings, and schools.
- Construction - Coverages to protect contractors of all kinds including general, heavy construction, and specialty trade.
- Education - Coverage options protect private, public, and charter elementary and high schools, as well as community colleges and vocational schools.
- Energy - Coverage options to help protect your power, utility, oil, or gas company.
- Financial Services - Coverage for community banks, insurance companies, investment firms, mortgage bankers, managed care organizations, and national banks.
- Food and Beverage Manufacturers - Protection for food and beverage manufacturing businesses of baked goods, beer, cheese, frozen foods, pet food, and more.
- Healthcare - Protection for a range of healthcare businesses from assisted living facilities and dentists to medical labs and doctor's offices.
- Hospitality - Coverages protect company-owned or franchised properties, boutique hotels, convention centers, motels, and other hospitality establishments.
- Manufacturing - Coverage options for chemical, food and beverage, metal, plastic, or other manufacturing businesses.
- Public Entities - Coverages for the public sector, including cities, towns, fire departments, water utilities, schools, and more.
- Printing and Publishing - Protection for a range of printing and publishing businesses including newspapers, book publishers, greeting cards, and more.
- Real Estate - Coverages for commercial real estate businesses, residential and non-residential property managers, parking lot and garage owners, real estate agents, and real estate investment trusts.
- Religious Organizations - We offer a broad range of coverages for churches, synagogues, or other houses of worship.
- Restaurants - Coverages to help protect your restaurant whether it is family-owned or a franchise, or casual, fast-food, or fine dining.
- Retail - Protection for retailers such as convenience and drug stores, online retailers, furniture shops, and grocery stores.
- Transportation - Coverages for ambulance operators, bus companies, towing companies, and truckers, among other businesses.
- Wholesale - Coverage options to protect the goods you deliver such as apparel, beverages, home furnishings, plumbing and heating equipment, industrial supplies, or office equipment.
And specifically Ohio Casualty likes to write these types of industries:
- Appliance Repair & Service
- Auto Service & Repair
- Barber Hair Dresser
- Beauty Salon
- Builders Risk
- Business Consulting
- Cabinet Installer
- Cable & Satellite TV Installer
- Car Wash
- Concrete Contractors
- Deck Builders
- Door & Window Installers
- Drywall Contractor
- Electrical Contractors
- Fence Installation
- Flooring Contractor
- Gutter Installation & Repair
- HVAC Contractor
- Interior Decorator
- Janitorial & Cleaning
- Lawn Care
- Lawn Irrigation Installation
- Liquor Store
- Masonry Contractor
- Mediator Arbitrator
- Mobile Car Wash
- Nail Salon
- Office Machine Repair & Maintenance
- Paperhanging Contractors
- Paving Contractors
- Pet Groomer
- Plastering & Stucco Contractor
- Real Estate Agents
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Rug, Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning
- Septic Tank Cleaning
- Sign Installation & Repair
- Swimming Pool Maintenance & Service
- Wholesaler Distributor
- Window Cleaning
Ohio Casualty Insurance Company reviews are good for it's target classes. Keep in mind it's a Ohio Casualty Company too.
Ohio Casualty Insurance Company Network
Ohio Casualty sells their business insurance policies through independent agents. According to their website:
"Ohio Casualty has been a strong supporter of the independent agency system for many years. Policyholders expect and receive personalized service and competitive products from their independent insurance agents, and we as members do our part by providing our customer - the independent insurance agent - with goods and services needed to meet the needs of our policyholders."
Are Ohio Casualty's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Ohio Casualty business insurance reviews are decent. They have a Financial Strength Rating of rated 'A' by A.M. Best Company and the Better Business Bureau gives them an A-.
Ohio Casualty Insurance Company Contact Information
Address: 9450 Seward Road, Fairfield, OH 45014
Other related companies: American Fire & Casualty Co., Avomark Insurance Company, Ocasco Budget, Ohio Casualty Group, Ohio Security Insurance Company and West American Insurance.
The Bottom Line On Ohio Casualty Insurance Company
The bottom line is that Ohio Casualty offers business insurance policies for many years, and they are now part of Ohio Casualty. Anyone looking into Ohio Casualty for their business insurance needs should be comfortable knowing they are part of Ohio Casualty. Ohio Casualty Insurance Company reviews are generally above average.
More Commercial Insurance Company RatingsSmall Business Insurer Ratings:
- ACE Group
- Applied Underwriters
- Colony Specialty
- Fireman's Fund
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- Jewelers Mutual
- Liberty Mutual
- Markel Insurance
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Ohio Casualty
- Penn-America Group
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- The Main Street America Group
- Utica First
- BB&T Insurance Services
- Brown & Brown
- Burns & Wilcox
- Contractors Edge
- Day Care Insurance Services, Inc.
- Jimcor Agencies
- Risk Placement Services
- USG Insurance Services
- Valley Forge Insurance Brokerage
- Verifly Insurance Services
The reviews and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the GeneralLiabilityInsure.com staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.