CoverHound Reviews 2021 (Ratings, Complaints & Coverage). CoverHound, Inc. is based in the United States. Their platform allows users to shop for insurance from a wide variety of leading insurance carriers. Their goal Is to connect shoppers with the most affordable rates on reliable policies that meet all of their needs.
They're headquarters are located in Westlake Village, California, right near San Francisco, and they offer products for customers throughout the United States.
If you're a business owner who is looking for an easy way to find commercial insurance products, read CoverHound reviews to see if they are the right solution for you.
Check out CoverHound reviews, ratings, complaints & coverage for general liability, workers compensation and other small business insurance commercial policies.
Following are some of the answers to commonly asked CoverHound small business insurance questions:
- Does CoverHound Offer Business Insurance?
- What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does CoverHound Offer?
- How Much Does CoverHound's Small Business Insurance Cost?
- Are CoverHound's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Does CoverHound Offer Business Insurance?
Yes, CoverHound offers small business insurance with a focus on smaller commercial policies.
What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does CoverHound Offer?
CoverHound offers small business insurance policies including: General Liability, Commercial Property, Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto and others.
How Much Does CoverHound' Small Business Insurance Cost?
The average cost of CoverHound' commercial insurance policies ranges from $29 to over $1119 per month, and is mainly based on your business's: Industry, Location, Gross Sales, Employees and/or Payroll, Policy Limits, Endorsements, Deductibles, Experience & Claims History.
What Insurance Carriers Does CoverHound, Inc. Partner With?
CoverHound, Inc. partners with an assortment of some of the leading carriers in the insurance industry. Some of their partners include:
- 21st Century
- Century National
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- Kemper Specialty
- Mercury Insurance Group
- National General Insurance
- The General Insurance
Among other leading names in the commercial insurance industry. The CoverHound reviews on the Internet are above average.
Why Choose CoverHound?
According to their website, CoverHound claims:
- Curated Choice: Our data-driven matches allow you to easily compare rates from trusted insurers, meaning you can find the best policy and get back to business ASAP.
- Comprehensive Assessment: We take the time to fully understand your business and its unique needs, so we can recommend the right coverage to protect your business and employees.
- Objective Advice: Our licensed advisors are compensated based on service, not sales commissions. You can count on their impartial advice to select the right coverage.
- Value: Did we mention CoverHound is free to use? And we comparison shop with 40+ carriers to ensure you get the best price for the coverage you need.
What Type Of Commercial Insurance Policies Does CoverHound, Inc. Offer?
CoverHound reviews seem good and they offer a variety of commercial insurance products, including:
- Business owners' policy: Also referred to simply as BOP, this policy combines commercial general liability and commercial property insurance into a single policy. It covers the cost of third-party liability claims, as well as damages to your property that are the result of certain perils.
- Commercial auto: Your commercial vehicles will be covered in the event that they are involved in an accident and damage someone else's property.
- Commercial general liability: This coverage protects you from third-party personal injury and property damage liability claims. For instance, if a third-party, such as a client, sustains an injury on your commercial property and files a lawsuit against you, general liability will cover the cost of your legal defense fees, as well as any settlements that may be awarded.
- Directors and officers: This policy protects the personal assets of the directors and officers of your company, as well as their spouses, if a lawsuit is every personally filed against them by an employee, client, vendor, competitor, or other third-parties.
- Professional liability: Also known as errors and omissions (E&O), this policy covers you from expenses that are associated with claims that may be filed against you that are associated with acts of errors or negligence.
- Workers' compensation: With this coverage, you'll be protected from the expenses that are associated with injuries or illnesses that your employees may sustain when they are on the job. It covers the cost of medical expenses, lost wages when an employee is unable to work due to injuries, and can even assist with paying for legal defense fees in the event that a lawsuit is filed against you.
Are CoverHound' Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
CoverHound, Inc. has received several notable achievements. They've been featured on several highly regarded media sites, including the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and TC.
CoverHound Insurance Solutions Contact Information
Address: CoverHound Insurance Solutions (CIS), 5655 Lindero Canyon Rd. #204, Westlake Village, CA 91362
The Bottom Line On CoverHound
CoverHound, Inc. says they make shopping for commercial insurance easier. Since they partner with numerous reputable insurance carriers, they offer a wide range of essential commercial insurance products and can find very reasonable rates. Be sure to read the CoverHound reviews & ratings before you choose them as a broker.
More Commercial Insurance Company RatingsSmall Business Insurer Ratings:
- ACE Group
- Applied Underwriters
- Central Insurance Companies
- Colony Specialty
- Fireman's Fund
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- Jewelers Mutual
- Liberty Mutual
- Markel Insurance
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Ohio Casualty
- Penn-America Group
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- The Main Street America Group
- Utica First
- BB&T Insurance Services
- biBERK Insurance Services
- Brown & Brown
- Burns & Wilcox
- Commercial Insurance.NET
- Contractors Edge
- Day Care Insurance Services, Inc.
- Embroker Insurance Services
- Jimcor Agencies
- Risk Placement Services
- USG Insurance Services
- Valley Forge Insurance Brokerage
- Verifly Insurance Services
The reviews and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the GeneralLiabilityInsure.com staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.