GuideOne Insurance Ratings
GuideOne Insurance Reviews 2019 (Ratings, Complaints & Coverage). GuideOne offers property and casualty insurance coverage for faith-based organizations, including churches and other faith institutions, as well as the people who attend them. Their products include both personal and commercial insurance, which are designed specifically for people of all faiths.
Established in 1947 in Iowa, GuideOne insurance originally operated as Preferred Risk Mutual Insurance Company. Their focus was affordable auto insurance for people who didn't drink alcohol. In 1959, the company expanded into life insurance, which was also targeted for people who did not drink alcohol.
In the 1960s, the company expanded. It was then that they offered the first packaged policy options for churches. They continued to expand, and by the 1970s, they started offering insurance coverage options for additional faith-based institutions, including faith-based schools and seminaries.
While the company grew, they continued to be focused on non-drinkers; in fact, in the 1980s, they contributed large amounts of monetary donations to Mothers Against Drunk Driving. Let's take a closer look at GuideOne Insurance reviews and see if they might be a fit for your church or small business.
Check out GuideOne Insurance reviews, ratings, complaints & coverage for general liability, business property and other church insurance commercial policies.
Following are some of the answers to commonly asked GuideOne small business insurance questions:
- Does GuideOne Offer Business Insurance?
- What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does GuideOne Offer?
- How Much Does GuideOne's Small Business Insurance Cost?
- Are GuideOne's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Does GuideOne Offer Business Insurance?
Yes, GuideOne offers business insurance with a focus on small business commercial policies.
What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does GuideOne Offer?
GuideOne offers small business insurance policies including: General Liability, Commercial Property, Workers Compensation and others.
How Much Does GuideOne's Small Business Insurance Cost?
The average cost of GuideOne's commercial insurance policies ranges from $62 to over $139 per month, and is mainly based on your business's: Industry, Location, Gross Sales, Employees and/or Payroll, Policy Limits, Endorsements, Deductibles, Experience & Claims History.
About GuideOne Insurance
GuideOne continues to focus on sober driving and faith-based institutions, as they are among on of the largest insurance providers of churches in the United States.
Their headquarters are still located in Des Moines, Iowa, where the company was founded, but they offer their products in all 50 states through independent agents. The GuideOne Insurance reviews are above average.
According their website, "GuideOne offers competitively priced Business Owner's Policies (BOP), along with Business Auto and Workers' Compensation, that can be tailored to address your business risks. Our experienced insurance agents understand the unique risks of small businesses and are here to make sure your small business insurance coverage needs are addressed; providing peace of mind, so you can focus on what you do best - running your business."
GuideOne Insurance Products And Services
GuideOne offers insurance products for faith-based organizations across the country, including churches, seminaries, and schools. They also provide coverage for senior living facilities, as well as home care and personal insurance. People of all faiths can apply for insurance coverage through GuideOne. The insurance products that this company offers include:
- Insurance For Faith-based Organizations: As mentioned, GuideOne is a niche insurance provider, as their primary focus is faith-based institutions. These organizations include churches, which they have been insuring for decades, as well as synagogues and other places of worship. FaithGuard is the primary policy offered by GuideOne, which includes property and liability insurance. There are also a variety of options and endorsements available to choose from, all of which are intended to meet the needs of churches, synagogues, and other places of worship. Examples of these options include coverage for stained glass windows, as well as the personal property of priests. Furthermore, GuideOne provides employee benefits for employees that work for faith-based organizations, such as group life insurance and disability insurance.
- Senior Living and Home Care Insurance: Commercial insurance for senior care facilities and home care agencies, such as independent living homes and assisted living facilities are also available through GuideOne, including liability and commercial property insurance.
- School Insurance: They offer packaged insurance policies for faith-based educational institutions, including colleges and schools. These packages include liability and property insurance, as well as specific coverage that these facilities might need.
- Auto Insurance: GuideOne has joined SafeCo Insurance, a company that is owned by GuideOne, a highly reputable insurance company. They are planning to leave the Personal Lines of insurance market indefinitely so that they can concentrate more on the specialty coverage that they offer for churches and faith-based organizations. All of their personal insurance products will eventually be transferred to SafeCo Insurance; hence the reason why they have begun working with the company.
- Homeowner's Insurance: They will also move out of the home insurance sector, because, as mentioned, they are planning on focusing all of their efforts on churches and other faith organizations. Like their auto insurance policies, any homeowner's insurance policies that GuideOne currently holds will also be transferred to Safeco.
- Life Insurance: GuideOne provides a variety of life insurance products, as well as annuity products. These insurance policies are underwritten by Kansas City Life Insurance Company, and include term, whole, and universal life. They also provide immediate and deferred annuities, as well as a few health plans, such as income protection and long-term care.
GuideOne Insurance Rates
Since GuideOne does not offer online quotes, finding information about their rates is difficult. Their policies, as mentioned, are sold through independent agents, which means that there is no way for us to compare the rates that they charge with similar insurance companies. However, we did learn that GuideOne does offer competitive rates to suit the needs of their clients.
Because of the rates vary, pinpointing specific prices is difficult; however, this insurance company does aim to offer the most affordable prices through their carriers while also ensuring that their clients receive the best possible coverage.
Are GuideOne's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
GuideOne business insurance reviews online are above average. GuideOne has a AM Best's Credit Rating of A- (Excellent).
GuideOne Insurance Contact Information
Address: 1111 Ashworth Rd, West Des Moines, IA 50265-3538
The Bottom Line On GuideOne Insurance
GuideOne and is one of the largest church insurers in the United States. The company is licensed in all 50 states through a network of thousands of independent agents. They sell policies that protect the people who strengthen our communities through their works for churches, educational institutions, senior living communities and nonprofit organizations. GuideOne Insurance reviews are good online.
More Commercial Insurance Company RatingsSmall Business Insurer Ratings:
- ACE Group
- Applied Underwriters
- Colony Specialty
- Fireman's Fund
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- Jewelers Mutual
- Liberty Mutual
- Markel Insurance
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Ohio Casualty
- Penn-America Group
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- The Main Street America Group
- Utica First
- BB&T Insurance Services
- Brown & Brown
- Burns & Wilcox
- Contractors Edge
- Day Care Insurance Services, Inc.
- Jimcor Agencies
- Risk Placement Services
- USG Insurance Services
- Valley Forge Insurance Brokerage
- Verifly Insurance Services
The reviews and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the GeneralLiabilityInsure.com staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.