Central Insurance Companies Ratings
Central Insurance Companies Reviews 2022 (Ratings, Complaints & Coverage). Central Insurance was established in 1876 as Central Mutual Insurance Company. In the more than 140 years that they have been in business, they have evolved into what is now known as Central Insurance Group.
Today, they are a property and casualty insurance group that has established itself as one of the leading commercial insurance providers. They write more than 350,000 policies and have policyholders located in more than 24 states.
Their products are represented by independent agents, all of whom aim are friendly and knowledgeable and represent the company’s core values, which include honesty, integrity, and exceptional customer service.
If you are a business owner looking to buy commercial insurance, read Central Insurance Companies reviews to learn about their products.
Check out Central Insurance Companies reviews, ratings, complaints & coverage for general liability, workers compensation and other small business insurance commercial policies.
Following are some of the answers to commonly asked Central Mutual small business insurance questions:
- Does Central Insurance Companies Offer Business Insurance?
- What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Central Insurance Companies Offer?
- How Much Does Central Insurance Companies' Small Business Insurance Cost?
- Are Central Insurance Companies' Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Does Central Insurance Companies Offer Business Insurance?
Yes, Central Mutual offers business insurance with a focus on small to medium sized commercial policies.
What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Central Insurance Companies Offer?
Central Mutual offers small business insurance policies including: General Liability, Commercial Property, Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto and others.
How Much Does Central Insurance Companies' Small Business Insurance Cost?
The average cost of Central Insurance Companies' commercial insurance policies ranges from $53 to over $159 per month, and is mainly based on your business's: Industry, Location, Gross Sales, Employees and/or Payroll, Policy Limits, Endorsements, Deductibles, Experience & Claims History.
What Makes Central Insurance Group Different?
What sets Central Insurance Group apart from other companies that provide commercial insurance policies is their vast experience, long-standing track record of success, and their variety of affordable products.
They write more than 350,000 policies for people throughout 24 states and their combined assets total more than $1 billion.
Additionally, shopping for and acquiring insurance coverage through Central Insurance Group is quick and easy, as is their claims process.
The Central Insurance Companies reviews on the Internet are slightly above average.
How Is The Central Insurance Group Organized?
The Home Office is located in Van Wert, Ohio. Below is the list of departments:
- Commercial Lines Underwriting
- Customer Services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Personal Lines Underwriting
Central Mutual has regional offices located in Waltham, Massachusetts; Alpharetta, Georgia; Irving, Texas; and Van Wert, Ohio. Departments in each of the four regional offices include:
- Commercial and Personal Lines Underwriting
- Loss Control
- Office Services
Business Coverage Offered by Central Insurance Group
Central Insurance Group provides a variety of different commercial insurance policies that are geared toward small and medium sized business owners. Examples of some of the products they offer include:
- Commercial General Liability - This policy protects your business from third-party liability claims. It covers the cost of legal expenses in the event that a client, vendor, or any other third-party files a personal injury or property damage claim against you.
- Cyber Liability - Protects the computer systems and the sensitive information that is associated with these systems from losses in the event of a cyberattack.
- Pollution Liability - In the event that your business fails to be compliant with pollution laws and regulations – for example, if a spill damages the soil and the waterways in the surrounding area – pollution liability will cover the cost of litigation and environmental cleaning expenses.
- Workers’ Compensation - This policy provides coverage for any work-related injuries that your employees may suffer. For example, if an employee is involved in an accident and requires medical care, this policy will pay for his or her medical expenses and will cover the cost of lost wages if he or she is unable to work while recovering.
- Commercial Property - Commercial property insurance covers the physical structure of your business, as well as the contents within it and some of the surrounding structures (walkways, lighting, signage, etc.) from certain perils; fire, certain types of floods, and theft, for example.
Are Central Insurance Companies' Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
As far as what people are saying about Central Insurance Companies reviews and what kind of ratings they get, they have had fair ratings including the ratings for financial strength AM best rated at A+.
Central Insurance Companies' Contact Information
Address: 800 S. Washington Street, Van Wert, Ohio 45891
Other Names Used: All America Insurance Company, Central Mutual Insurance Company.
The Bottom Line On Central Insurance Companies
Central Insurance Group has a long-standing history of offering a variety of commercial insurance products for business across various industries and in several states. Their products are affordable, their claims are reliable, and they provide exceptional customer service through their independent agents.
Overall, Central Insurance Companies reviews and ratings are good for small and medium sized businesses.
More Commercial Insurance Company RatingsSmall Business Insurer Ratings & Reviews:
- ACE Group
- American Family
- Applied Underwriters
- biBERK Insurance Services
- Central Insurance Companies
- Colony Specialty
- Fireman's Fund
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- Jewelers Mutual
- Liberty Mutual
- Markel Insurance
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Ohio Casualty
- Penn-America Group
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Pie Insurance
- State Farm
- State National Insurance Company
- The Hartford
- The Main Street America Group
- Utica First
- BB&T Insurance Services
- Brown & Brown
- Burns & Wilcox
- Commercial Insurance.NET
- Comparion Insurance Agency
- Contractors Edge
- Coterie Insurance
- Day Care Insurance Services, Inc.
- Embroker Insurance Services
- Huckleberry Insurance
- Jimcor Agencies
- Risk Placement Services
- Simply Business
- Thimble Insurance
- USG Insurance Services
- Valley Forge Insurance Brokerage
Best Business Insurance Ratings & Reviews
The reviews and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the GeneralLiabilityInsure.com staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.