Philadelphia Insurance Companies Ratings
Philadelphia Insurance Companies Reviews 2019 (Ratings, Complaints & Coverage). There are some insurance policies that go far beyond the common needs of business coverage. Which insurance firm offers coverage for a film production, mobile home parks, company softball teams, libraries, rehab centers, flea market, zoos, shooting ranges or even a Pilates studio? Well, with Philadelphia Insurance, all these are possible.
If you are a business owner looking to buy liability insurance, read Philadelphia Insurance Companies reviews to learn about Philadelphia's products.
Check out Philadelphia Insurance's reviews, ratings, complaints & coverage for general liability, workers compensation and other small business insurance commercial policies.
Following are some of the answers to commonly asked Philadelphia small business insurance questions:
- Does Philadelphia Offer Business Insurance?
- What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Philadelphia Offer?
- How Much Does Philadelphia's Small Business Insurance Cost?
- Are Philadelphia's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Does Philadelphia Offer Business Insurance?
Yes, Philadelphia offers business insurance with a focus on small business commercial policies.
What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Philadelphia Offer?
Philadelphia offers small business insurance policies including: General Liability, Commercial Property, Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto and others.
How Much Does Philadelphia's Small Business Insurance Cost?
The average cost of Philadelphia's commercial insurance policies ranges from $59 to over $199 per month, and is mainly based on your business's: Industry, Location, Gross Sales, Employees and/or Payroll, Policy Limits, Endorsements, Deductibles, Experience & Claims History.
About Philadelphia Insurance Companies
Philadelphia Insurance Company grew out of Maguire Insurance Agency. The Agency was formed back in 1962. It started by offering specialized insurance policies to automobile dealers. In 1987, the company began its operations as Philadelphia Insurance Companies. In 1993, they went public. In 2008, the company merged with Tokia Marine Group.
By 2008, the Philadelphia Insurance Companies was providing coverage in over 80 niche business markets. The company had also built a very strong reputation for all its coverages to a wide range of sectors such as fitness clubs and non-profit agencies.
The Philadelphia Insurance Companies reviews on the Internet are above average.
Commercial Insurance Products
Below is a comprehensive description of Philadelphia Insurance's products - and industries covered:
- Commercial Auto Insurance: A wide range of products are provided here including insurance cover for fuel dealers, garage-keepers, dealerships including rental fleets, motorcycles, restoration companies and antique autos.
- Non-Profit and Health & Human Services: This includes adult/child day care centers, group homes, community centers, home medical equipment dealer, home health care, homeless or battered shelters, mental health organizations, hospices and youth services. Philadelphia Insurance Companies reviews are good here.
- Outdoors: This comprises of archery ranges, camps, bed and breakfasts, dude and guest ranches, hunting leases and preserves, guides and outfitters, resorts and lodges, gun clubs, shooting ranges, whitewater rafting and snowmobile tours and many more.
- Public Services: The public services covered include libraries, hospitals and medical facilities, museums, religious organizations, municipalities, private/academic/vocational schools, pest control services, water and sewer plants, zoos and many more.
- Entertainment/Recreation: This includes amusement parks, golf and country clubs, special events, paintball operations, bowling centers, and several others.
- Sports: This includes amateur sports, gymnastics, professional sports, motorsports, special sport/recreation events like marathons. There's also coverage for most training centers including YMCAs/YWCAs and martial arts.
- Habitation and Construction: This cover comprises of affordable housing, HOAs and PUDs, apartments, low income housing, commercial real estate schedules, builders risk and several others.
Philadelphia Insurance Claims
Philadelphia Insurance Company has a great online claim page, under the "Claim Center" link. The claims can also be started with a call..
Are Philadelphia's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Also results from National Associations of Insurance Commissioners are reported under the Philadelphia's Indemnity Insurance Company. This is the underwriting subsidiary of Philadelphia Insurance Company. Based on the national median complaints ratio of 1.00, the company received the following set of scores in 2016:
- Commercial Auto - 0.40 (9 complaints)
- Commercial Liability - 0.22 (10 complaints)
- Commercial Property - 0.25 (7 complaints)
Philadelphia Insurance Companies Contact Information
Address: 231 Saint Asaphs Road, Suite 100, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
Other companies owned: Maguire Insurance Agency, Inc., Philadelphia Consolidated Holding Corp, Philadelphia Indemnity Insurance Company and Philadelphia Insurance Co.
The Bottom Line On Philadelphia Insurance
If you have any unique risk to cover, Philadelphia might be able to help if you fall into their appetite. Their quotes are competitive and their financial backing is also sound; the company's track records for handling claims are excellent for the specialty industry.
More Commercial Insurance Company RatingsSmall Business Insurer Ratings:
- ACE Group
- Applied Underwriters
- Colony Specialty
- Fireman's Fund
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- Jewelers Mutual
- Liberty Mutual
- Markel Insurance
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Ohio Casualty
- Penn-America Group
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- The Main Street America Group
- Utica First
- BB&T Insurance Services
- Brown & Brown
- Burns & Wilcox
- Contractors Edge
- Day Care Insurance Services, Inc.
- Jimcor Agencies
- Risk Placement Services
- USG Insurance Services
- Valley Forge Insurance Brokerage
- Verifly Insurance Services
The reviews and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the GeneralLiabilityInsure.com staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.