The Main Street America Group Ratings
The Main Street America Group Reviews 2022 (Ratings, Complaints & Coverage). If you're a business owner, you might be looking into purchasing commercial insurance. There are a lot of companies that offer both commercial and personal insurance products. The Main Street America Group (MSA Group) is one of the leading providers of these types of policies.
As the name suggests, They market their policies to "main street" companies; or small, local businesses. This group of insurance companies provides coverage across most of the country, and offers personalized services to ensure that they are meeting the needs of the clients they work with.
If you are a small business owner looking to buy commercial insurance, read The Main Street America Group reviews to learn about their polices.
Check out The Main Street America Group reviews, ratings, complaints & coverage for general liability, workers compensation and other small business insurance commercial policies.
Following are some of the answers to commonly asked Main Street America small business insurance questions:
- Does Main Street America Offer Business Insurance?
- What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Main Street America Offer?
- How Much Does Main Street America's Small Business Insurance Cost?
- Are Main Street America's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Does Main Street America Offer Business Insurance?
Yes, Main Street America offers business insurance with a focus on small business commercial policies.
What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Main Street America Offer?
Main Street America offers small business insurance policies including: General Liability, Commercial Property, Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto and others.
How Much Does Main Street America's Small Business Insurance Cost?
The average cost of Main Street America's commercial insurance policies ranges from $22 to over $179 per month, and is mainly based on your business's: Industry, Location, Gross Sales, Employees and/or Payroll, Policy Limits, Endorsements, Deductibles, Experience & Claims History.
About MSA Group Small Business Insurance
The Main Street America Group was founded in 1923 and offers insurance products to individuals, families, and small businesses throughout 37 states. They also offer surety and fidelity bonds in 47 states, as well as the District of Columbia.
The Main Street America Group is committed to offer their clients the most personalized care possible. To that end, they use independent agents to sell their business insurance products. As such, if you choose this company for your commercial insurance needs, you can be sure that the policies that you will receive will truly meet your businesses specific needs.
The The Main Street America Group reviews are below average on the Internet.
Business Insurance Products By The Main Street America Group
While MSA Group does offer home and auto insurance coverage, this company specializes in business products. The coverage they offer extends to "main street" business owners, such as:
- Condos - Residential and commercial.
- Contractors - Carpentry, masonry, painting, landscaping, electrical work, carpet and floor installation, janitorial services, heating and air conditioning & concrete construction.
- Offices - Lawyers, accountants, real estate agents, physicians or surgeons.
- Restaurants - Delis, cafes, sandwich shops, fast food locations.
- Retail - Gift shops, clothing or apparel stores, home improvement stores.
- Services - Hair salons, barber shops, photographers or interior decorators.
- Wholesale - Electrical supplies or goods distributors.
Their Main Line Business Owners Policy is the primary commercial insurance that The Main Street America group offers, This product offers basic coverage, including commercial general liability insurance and commercial property insurance. The Main Line Business Owners Policy also offers coverage for things like employment practices liability insurance. Additionally, the company provides the following commercial insurance products:
- Commercial Agribusiness - For: grain warehousing, LPG distributors, animal feed manufacturing, fertilizer sales/distribution/application, oil/gas distributors and other cooperative-related business exposures.
- Commercial Auto - Including: Bodily injury liability, Property damage liability, Personal injury protection, Uninsured and underinsured motorist, Comprehensive damage & Collision damage.
- Commercial Flood
- Commercial Umbrella
- Surety Bonds
- Workers Compensation
The Main Street America Group reviews for small business insurance are not common on the Web.
The Main Street America Group Rates
In order to receive a business insurance quote from Main Street America, you'll need to work with an agent, so getting a quote or securing a policy online isn't possible; however, many people prefer this option as it allows them to ask questions and get real answers. But, because their products are only sold through agents, it's difficult to provide information about their rates.
Main Street America Group Ratings Online
Are Main Street America's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Following are some Main Street America usiness insurance ratings found online which appear mixed:
MSA Group's Contact Information
Address: P.O. Box 2300, Keene, NH 03431
Other companies owned: Austin Mutual Insurance Company, Grains Dealers Mutual Insurance Company, MSA Insurance Company, Main Street America Assurance Company, Main Street American Protection Insurance Company, NGM Insurance Company, Old Dominion Insurance Company and Spring Valley Insurance Company.
The Bottom Line On The Main Street America Group Small Business Insurance
The Main Street America Group is proud to offer a full range of personal and business insurance, and surety bond products through our network of 3,000 independent insurance agents. Insurance products include personal and commercial auto, homeowners, personal and commercial umbrella, business owners, contractors and workers' compensation.
More Commercial Insurance Company RatingsSmall Business Insurer Ratings & Reviews:
- ACE Group
- American Family
- Applied Underwriters
- biBERK Insurance Services
- Central Insurance Companies
- Colony Specialty
- Fireman's Fund
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- Jewelers Mutual
- Liberty Mutual
- Markel Insurance
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Ohio Casualty
- Penn-America Group
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Pie Insurance
- State Farm
- State National Insurance Company
- The Hartford
- The Main Street America Group
- Utica First
- BB&T Insurance Services
- Brown & Brown
- Burns & Wilcox
- Commercial Insurance.NET
- Comparion Insurance Agency
- Contractors Edge
- Coterie Insurance
- Day Care Insurance Services, Inc.
- Embroker Insurance Services
- Huckleberry Insurance
- Jimcor Agencies
- Risk Placement Services
- Simply Business
- Thimble Insurance
- USG Insurance Services
- Valley Forge Insurance Brokerage
Best Business Insurance Ratings & Reviews
The reviews and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the GeneralLiabilityInsure.com staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.