Grange Business Insurance Ratings
Grange Business Insurance Reviews 2021 (Ratings, Complaints & Coverage). Grange Insurance has been providing commercial products for small and mid-sized business in a variety of industries for more than 80 years.
Established in 1934, they began offering auto insurance products for farmers in Central Ohio. More than eight decades later, they now offer specialized commercial policies in 13 states.
If you own a business in one of the 13 states that Grange offers policies in, they may be the right insurance provider for your needs. Grange Business Insurance reviews are fair online.
Check out Grange Business Insurance reviews, ratings, complaints & coverage for general liability, workers compensation and other small business insurance commercial policies.
Following are some of the answers to commonly asked Grange small business insurance questions:
- Does Grange Offer Business Insurance?
- What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Grange Offer?
- How Much Does Grange's Small Business Insurance Cost?
- Are Grange's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Does Grange Offer Business Insurance?
Yes, Grange offers business insurance with a focus on small business commercial policies in 13 states.
What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Grange Offer?
Grange offers small business insurance policies including: General Liability, Commercial Property, Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto, Farmers and others.
How Much Does Grange's Small Business Insurance Cost?
The average cost of Grange's commercial insurance policies ranges from $53 to over $149 per month, and is mainly based on your business's: Industry, Location, Gross Sales, Employees and/or Payroll, Policy Limits, Endorsements, Deductibles, Experience & Claims History.
About Grange Business Insurance
Grange Business Insurance reviews are hard to find. Grange makes the process of obtaining commercial insurance for your business as easy as possible.
You'll work with an independent agent who will carefully assess the needs of your business to reveal exactly what type and the amount of coverage you need to ensure that you are properly covered.
The company sells exclusively through independent agents and serve customers across 13 states:
- South Carolina
Grange Insurance Commercial Products
While Grange started out offering commercial auto insurance, they have extended their line of products and now offer commercial policies, including:
- Business continuation and succession planning - If a key businesses owner passes - what does the business do?
- Commercial auto - Liability and property damage for business owned vehicles.
- Commercial liability - This policy covers the expenses that are associated with third-party liability claims. For example, if a customer slips, falls, and sustains an injury on your commercial property, and he or she files a lawsuit against you, general liability insurance will cover your legal expenses.
- Commercial package and farm owners insurance
- Commercial property - Covers the cost of repairing or replacing parts of the physical structure of your commercial space and the contents within it from certain perils; fires, pipe bursts, and theft, for example.
- Commercial umbrella - An umbrella policy extends the coverage of your general liability insurance if that policy ever exceeds its limits.
- Cyber coverage - Provides protection to help prevent online security threats and keep your online information safe and pays if their is a data breach.
- Employee life insurance - Provides life insurance policies for your employees as part of a benefits package.
- Employment practices liability - If an employee files a lawsuit against you citing discrimination, this policy will cover your legal defense fees.
- Equipment breakdown - Protects a business if a technology or equipment failure causes lost income.
- Risk evaluation - To help business owners protect employees and prevent losses.
- Workers' compensation - Covers the cost of work-related accidents or illnesses that your employees may sustain, including their medical expenses and lost wages.
Why Choose Grange Insurance Commercial Insurance?
Grange states on their website, "Insurance is a very big deal — just ask anyone who's had a claim that wasn't adequately covered. That's why choosing the right insurance company and working with an independent agent is so important."
- Strength & stability: Financial strength is one of the most important things to consider when choosing a carrier. With an "A" rating from A.M. Best and $3 billion in assets, Grange has the strength and stability of a large insurance carrier but with the local, personalized service of a small company.
- Superior, local claims service: Filing a claim is never fun. But if the time ever comes when you need to, our claims team is ready to help you through the process so it goes as smoothly as possible.
- Expertise of independent agents: We know shopping for insurance can be cumbersome and confusing. That's why we sell entirely through local independent insurance agents who have the local expertise to find coverage that's right for you.
- Personalized coverage: Not only does Grange have lots of options that can be tailored to your unique coverage needs, they can be customized to your budget, too.
- Convenient online account access: From billing and weather alerts to ready-to-print ID cards, we offer a bunch of ways for you to manage your policy online when you want, how you want.
Are Grange's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
As far as Grange Business business insurance reviews and what kind of ratings they get, they have above average ratings:
Grange Business Insurance Contact Information
Address: 671 South High Street, Columbus, OH 43206
The Bottom Line On Grange Business Insurance
Grange Insurance has a long-standing history of providing high-quality insurance products that are customized to meet the unique needs of individual businesses. They provide a multitude of products in 13 different U.S. States. Obtaining coverage through Grange is simple: you can request a quote and purchase a policy online or you can speak with one of the independent agents that represents the insurance provider.
Overall, Grange Business business insurance reviews have positive ratings from their policy holders and they have a proven track record of success, meaning that they are a trustworthy insurance provider that provides reliable products.
More Commercial Insurance Company RatingsSmall Business Insurer Ratings:
- ACE Group
- Applied Underwriters
- Central Insurance Companies
- Colony Specialty
- Fireman's Fund
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- Jewelers Mutual
- Liberty Mutual
- Markel Insurance
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Ohio Casualty
- Penn-America Group
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- State Farm
- State National Insurance Company
- The Hartford
- The Main Street America Group
- Utica First
- BB&T Insurance Services
- biBERK Insurance Services
- Brown & Brown
- Burns & Wilcox
- Commercial Insurance.NET
- Contractors Edge
- Day Care Insurance Services, Inc.
- Embroker Insurance Services
- Jimcor Agencies
- Risk Placement Services
- USG Insurance Services
- Valley Forge Insurance Brokerage
- Verifly Insurance Services
The reviews and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the GeneralLiabilityInsure.com staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.