Burns & Wilcox Ratings
Burns & Wilcox Reviews 2023 (Ratings, Complaints & Coverage). Burns & Wilcox, the star company of the Kaufman Financial Group, is a well-established wholesale insurance brokerage firm that specializes in the excess and surplus lines market. Commonly referred to as specialty insurance, its product lines define unique or complex risks which fall outside the typical standard market.
They operate independently both as an independent insurance broker (wholesale) plus and underwriting manager and provides a diverse array of comprehensive solutions that serve a massive extension of insurance brokers and agents both in the United States and across the globe. Burns & Wilcox reviews are mostly above average.
Check out Burns & Wilcox reviews for excess and surplus insurance & ratings for general liability, business property and other commercial policies.
Following are some of the answers to commonly asked Burns & Wilcox small business insurance questions:
- Does Burns & Wilcox Offer Business Insurance?
- What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Burns & Wilcox Offer?
- How Much Does Burns & Wilcox's Small Business Insurance Cost?
- Are Burns & Wilcox's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Does Burns & Wilcox Offer Business Insurance?
Yes, Burns & Wilcox offers business insurance with a focus on small business commercial policies.
What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Burns & Wilcox Offer?
Burns & Wilcox offers small business insurance policies including: General Liability, Commercial Property, Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto and others.
How Much Does Burns & Wilcox's Small Business Insurance Cost?
The average cost of Burns & Wilcox's commercial insurance policies ranges from $82 to over $219 per month, and is mainly based on your business's: Industry, Location, Gross Sales, Employees and/or Payroll, Policy Limits, Endorsements, Deductibles, Experience & Claims History.
Burns & Wilcox History
The company was established back in 1969 by the Late Herbert Kaufman, and its headquarters is in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Initially, it was created as a typical insurance wholesaler to offer agents and brokers with exclusive access to numerous and diverse insurance markets and also help place their particular specialty risks.
Today they boast 50 offices which stretch wide across the globe with branches in nations such as Canada, and the United States. It includes among others a staff base of over 1600 professionals and more than 30,000 independent agencies around the world.
Burns & Wilcox reviews are good online.
Burns & Wilcox Services
Besides the over 50 different offices across Canada, and the US, they offers their clients with a broad assortment of highly-skilled services courtesy of its Centers of Excellence. These centers provide in-house industry leadership through numerous insurance verticals as aforementioned such as Environmental, Recreation and High net worth protection among others:
Commercial Insurance - Burns and Wilcox has an extensive collection of coverage options for commercial liability which can not only protect you but your property and your business. Aside from this standard choice, they also offer specific options to suit jewelers, apartment building owners, vacant property owners and fine art dealers. Burns & Wilcox reviews are good here.
Burns & Wilcox provides insurance coverage to many businesses. They offer various excess and surplus insurance policies through a network of major insurance companies. They offer diverse and all-inclusive solutions including commercial insurance products to serve agents and insurance brokers of assorted sizes, from large houses down to the over 30,000 independent agents and brokers globally. The policies they sell include:
- Accident and health
- Ocean and Commercial Marine
- Professional Liability (E&O)
Burns & Wilcox reviews are very good for some of the following specialty commercial classes:
- Distributors and Wholesalers
- Equipment and Servicing Rental
- Health and Beauty
Personal Insurance - Numerous business professionals and owners prefer to work with insurance firms that provide private and commercial lines. Why? It is more convenient to have all your insurance polices under a single roof. With this respect, Burns and Wilcox offers a full range of personal insurance covers which include: Residential property insurance, Collector car insurance, Personal articles floaters, Personal liability coverage, Recreational marine insurance for marine vessels, and Specialty private classes such as family offices and high-net-worth individuals among others.
Why Choose Burns and Wilcox
The Kaufman Standard - this is their credo:
- We are built to compete with anyone. Our success story reflects a belief that no other organization can mirror our agility, speed and passion for results. We will strengthen our presence through the continued growth of a balanced portfolio of companies across a multitude of industries.
- We invest in our people and their ongoing development. Our professionals share a passion for entrepreneurship, thriving in an environment that fosters innovative thinking and sparks new ideas. We are committed to continual learning and improvement, ensuring professional growth is aligned with career advancement.
- We believe in partnership, integrity, and excellence. Our business fundamentally exists because of the relationships we enjoy with our clients and partners. They seek our global expertise; they rely on our unmatched vertical depth; and they trust our counsel.
- We remain fiercely independent. Our family ownership and freedom from Wall Street has created a flexible organization that can quickly adapt to changing market conditions. We are purposeful in exploring opportunities to diversify our business and extend our global capabilities.
- We give back to the communities in which we do business. Our organization was built on the foundation of protection and restoration. We recognize and embrace the responsibility in dedicating time and resources to those organizations that are important to our communities and professionals.
- We believe in perpetuating the industry. Our professionals understand the role that our businesses play in driving the global economy. We are proud to serve as relevant and influential voices within industry associations and in promoting the dynamic and meaningful careers offered to our team.
- We deliver the resources and technology to empower our teams. Our organization demands an advanced infrastructure to support the speed with which we conduct business around the world. We invest in the systems required to ensure our teams can provide unparalleled service to our clients and partners.
- We are driven by potential. Our enduring success requires constant evolution. We see limitless possibilities for our business, fueled by our bold growth strategy that expands our worldwide footprint, deepens our expertise and delivers for our bottom line.
- We are committed to the bottom line. Our organization is designed to be smart, efficient and resourceful. This focus secures our long-term financial freedom and ensures we will always have the means to make strategic investments in our people and companies.
- We understand our power together. Our teams collaborate across company, department, office and geography to deliver solutions and capture incremental business. We learn from one another; we are accountable to each other; and collectively, we work together to elevate the entire organization.
Are Burns & Wilcox's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Burns & Wilcox's Contact Information
Address: 120 Kaufman Financial Center, 30833 Northwestern Hwy, Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Also known as Qualified Service Inc.
Bottom Line On Burns & Wilcox
Burns & Wilcox has a great deal of expertise in excess and surplus lines insurance. They are a good place to consider for hard to plac risks. The Burns & Wilcox reviews online say as much.
More Commercial Insurance Company RatingsSmall Business Insurer Ratings & Reviews:
- ACE Group
- American Family
- Applied Underwriters
- biBERK Insurance Services
- Central Insurance Companies
- Colony Specialty
- Fireman's Fund
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- Jewelers Mutual
- Liberty Mutual
- Markel Insurance
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Ohio Casualty
- Penn-America Group
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Pie Insurance
- State Farm
- State National Insurance Company
- The Hartford
- The Main Street America Group
- Utica First
- BB&T Insurance Services
- Brown & Brown
- Burns & Wilcox
- Commercial Insurance.NET
- Comparion Insurance Agency
- Contractors Edge
- Coterie Insurance
- Day Care Insurance Services, Inc.
- Embroker Insurance Services
- Huckleberry Insurance
- Jimcor Agencies
- Risk Placement Services
- Simply Business
- Thimble Insurance
- USG Insurance Services
- Valley Forge Insurance Brokerage
Best Business Insurance Ratings & Reviews
The reviews and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the GeneralLiabilityInsure.com staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.