Small Business Insurance Ratings
Small Business Insurance Reviews 2021 (Ratings, Complaints & Coverage). Property, workers' compensation, accidental damage, liability - all of these things are covered by commercial insurance. With so many insurers on the market that offer this service, however, it can be difficult to know just where to start.
What makes a good commercial insurance policy? What makes a great one? Which companies should you choose - and which ones should you avoid? What coverage do they offer and what is the cost? Here's a guide with small business insurance reviews to help.
Get small business insurance reviews including ratings, complaints & coverage of some of the largest and highest rated commercial insurance companies to help your insurance buying decisions.
Small Business Insurance Reviews
- ACE Insurance Group Reviews - Learn about ACE Insurance, a world leader in commercial insurance.
- Acuity Commercial Insurance Reviews - Learn about Acuity Insurance, a small insurance company offering business coverage.
- AIG Business Insurance Reviews - Learn about American International Group, a large international insurance company.
- Allstate Business Insurance Reviews - Learn about Allstate Insurance, mainly a personal lines company with some small business insurance.
- AmTrust Insurance Reviews - Learn about AmTrust, a multinational casualty and property and insurance company based in New York.
- Applied Underwriters - Learn about Applied Underwriters (Berkshire Hathaway Company), a leading provider of workers compensation.
- CapSpecialty Reviews - Learn about CapSpecialty, who underwrites a full inventory of specialty lines insurance.
- Central Insurance Companies Reviews - Learn about Central Mutual, who works with small to medium sized businesses.
- Chubb Business Insurance Reviews - Learn about Chubb, the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer.
- CNA Insurance Reviews - Learn about CNA Financial Corporation, a leader in small business insurance.
- Colony Specialty Insurance Reviews - Learn about Colony Specialty, a leader in excess and surplus lines insurance.
- Dongeal Insurance Group Reviews - Learn about Donegal, a regional business insurance provider.
- Employers Insurance Reviews - Learn about Employers, a national workers comp insurance provider for many industries.
- Erie Insurance Reviews - Learn about Erie, a regional commercial insurance provider in 12 states.
- Esurance Business Insurance Reviews - Learn about Esurance - an online only insurer owned by Allstate.
- Farmers Small Commercial Insurance Reviews - Learn about Farmers Insurance Group, a subsidiary of Zurich Financial Services.
- Fireman's Fund Insurance Company Reviews - Learn about Fireman's Fund, now owned and integrated into Allianz.
- Foremost Small Commercial Insurance Reviews - Learn about Foremost Insurance, a subsidiary of Farmers.
- Grange Business Insurance Reviews - Read about Grange's commercial insurance policies.
- GuideOne Insurance Reviews - Learn about GuideOne - one of the largest church insurers in the United States.
- Hanover Small Business Insurance Reviews - Learn about Hanover Insurance Group, an insurance company since 1952.
- Hartford Steam Boiler Insurance Company Reviews - Find out about HSB, a leading writer of equipment breakdown insurance.
- Hiscox Insurance Reviews - Discover Hiscox, a modern and easy to deal with business insurance company.
- Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group Reviews - Learn about Jewelers Mutual, offering insurace to protect jewelry businesses.
- Liberty Mutual Small Business Insurance Reviews - Learn about Liberty Mutual who has over 100 years of experience working with small businesses.
- Markel Insurance Reviews - Learn abour Markel Insurance, a modern insurer specializing in business commercial insurance.
- Merchants Insurance Group Reviews - Read about Merchants Insurance Group, an insurer specializing in small business commercial.
- MetLife Small Business Insurance Reviews - Learn about MetLife, a well know and very large insurance company.
- Nationwide Insurance Small Business Reviews - Nationwide insurance began in 1925 as Farm Bureau Mutual Automobile Insurance Company.
- Ohio Casualty Insurance Company Reviews - Learn about Ohio Casualty, a provider of commercial insurance uder the Liberty Mutual umbrella.
- Penn-America Group Reviews - Learn about this excess and surplus insurer that offers specialty property and casualty products designed for small businesses.
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies Reviews - Read about this the specialty commercial company.
- Prime Insurance Company Reviews - Discover their specialtry and E&S coverages for high risk and hard to place insurance polices.
- Progressive Small Business Insurance Reviews - Progressive has evolved and grown to one of the largest insurance providers in the US.
- Scottsdale Insurance Company Reviews - Learn about this provider of excess and surplus commercial insurance for higher risk businesses.
- Selective Insurance Reviews - A provider of small business insurance for certain business classes.
- State Farm Small Business Reviews - Read about one of the largest providers of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- State National Insurance Company Reviews - Discover a unique group of insurance companies.
- The Hartford Reviews - Find out about The Hartford, a 200 year old massive insurance company.
- The Main Street America Group Reviews - Discover The MSA Group, a provider of small business insurance in 37 states.
- Travelers Insurance Reviews - Learn about Travelers, one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S.
- USAA Small Business Insurance Reviews - Learn about USAA - an insurance company that serves the military, veterans and their families.
- USLI Reviews - Learn about United States Liability Insurance - another member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies (Warren Buffet).
- Utica First Insurance Company Reviews - Discover Utica First - a regional insurance company based in New York state.
- Westfield Insurance Reviews - Discover Westfield Insurance, a 150 year old insurer offering business insurance out of Ohio.
- Zurich Insurance Group Reviews - learn about Zurich Insurance Group, an old and stable international insurance company.
Small Business Insurance Broker Reviews
- BB&T Insurance Services Reviews - Learn about BB&T Insurance Services, Inc., a large commercial & personal lines insurance brokerage.
- Brown & Brown - Learn about this large broker providing a variety of insurance products and services to general businesses, governmental institutions, professional organizations, trade associations, families and individuals.
- BOLT Insurance Agency Reviews - Learn about BOLT Insurance, a modern online commercial insurance broker.
- Builders & Tradesmen's Insurance Services Reviews - Learn about BTIS, a nationwide wholesale intermediary focused on contractors.
- Burns & Wilcox Reviews - Learn about Burns & Wilcox, an excess ans surplus wholesale insurance broker.
- Contractors Edge Insurance Services Reviews - Learn about Contractors Edge - providing contractors with business insurance coverage.
- CoverHound Reviews - Learn about CoverHound, a modern web-based insurance broker.
- CoverWallet Reviews - Discover CoverWallet, a technology based small business insurance broker.
- Day Care Insurance Services, Inc. - Learn about DC Insurance Services, a childcare insurance broker.
- Insureon Reviews - Read about Insureon, a popular online insurance broker.
- Jimcor Agencies Reviews - See about Jimcor Agency, an independent MGA & wholesale brokerage.
- Risk Placement Services Reviews - Learn about RPS, a Managing General Agent/Underwriting Manager and wholesale insurance broker.
- TechInsurance Reviews - See about TechInsurance, an online insurance agency.
- Thimble Insurance Services Reviews - Learn about Thimble Insurance, a providers of on-demand episodic insurance.
- USG Insurance Services Reviews - See about USG Insurance Services, a wholesale insurance broker.
- Valley Forge Insurance Brokerage Reviews - Learn about VFIB, a national wholesaler for specialty and excess insurance.
Small Business Independent Insurance Association Reviews
- Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America Reviews - Learn about IIABA (Big "I"), a national alliance of independent insurance agents.
- Trusted Choice Insurance Reviews - Discover Trusted Choice, a National brand that represents the 140,000 licensed independent agents & brokers.
Why Do You Need Commercial Insurance?
Commercial insurance provides you with a financial safeguard in an unexpected emergency or after an unforeseen accident. Millions of business across the U.S. in various sectors - everything from startups to multinational brands - have commercial insurance policies. This cover provides them with cash funds in the event of an emergency.
Insurers might pay out if a company has suffered from property damage - perhaps bad weather has destroyed their computer systems, for example - or a former employee is taking the company to court. Commercial insurance is a multi-billion dollar business in the U.S., with a wide range of insurers on the market.
Some of the big ones have hundreds of thousands of companies. Smaller companies, however, might provide businesspeople with various benefits.
How To Choose A Small Business Insurer
Not all commercial insurance providers are the same. Some companies will have limitations on what you can claim for, while others might not provide you with the customer service you need.
One way to find out which company is best for you is to use a third-party small business insurance reviews website. Here, you can read reviews from all the people who have used a commercial insurance provider in the past. This will give you all the information you need in your search. Look out for things like value for money and customer service. Review sites should also tell you how easy the application process was.
Another way is to get a quote. The type of insurer you choose will likely depend on how much you pay for your premiums. That's why you need to research small business insurance reviews before you make your final decision.
Once you have whittled down to two or three insurers after using a comparison site, contact each one and obtain a full quote. Don't forget to find out what you get for your money. Does your policy cover accidental damage, for example? What about liability? How often will you need to make payments? What do you have to do if you need to make a claim? Finding the answers to these questions at this early stage is paramount. It will make your search so much easier.