Suracy Insurance Ratings
Suracy Insurance Reviews 2023 (Ratings, Complaints & Coverage). Suracy Insurance Agency, Inc. was once owned by AmVenture Insurance Agency, Inc. In the start of 2019, the company separated from its parent company to become an independent insurance agency.
The office headquarters is still located in Solon, Ohio, and the company still maintains the same executive leadership staff. Tim Hummer serves as the company's Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Chief Information Officer (CIO), Stephen Perry serves as the company's Chief Financial Officer (CFO), and Steven Pieren serves as Suracy's Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO).
During the transition from AmVenture Insurance Agency, Inc. to Suracy Insurance Agency, Inc. maintained its focus on improving the strength of their carrier network and finding ways that they could offer coverage solutions with greater efficiency and accessibility in order to help serve their customers better.
The US-based company offers business insurance solutions on a national level to businesses of all sizes in a variety of industries. The insurance company is committed to helping their clients' businesses thrive, and they do so by offering customized insurance solutions that help to protect companies against the myriad of risks that they face, thus helping to direct them on the path of success.
If you are looking into buying small business insurance, read the Suracy Insurance reviews and ratings below:
Check out Suracy Insurance reviews, ratings, complaints & coverage for general liability, workers compensation and other small business insurance commercial policies.
Following are some of the answers to commonly asked Suracy Insurance small business insurance questions:
- Does Suracy Insurance Offer Business Insurance?
- What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Suracy Insurance Offer?
- How Much Does Suracy Insurance's Small Business Insurance Cost?
- Are Suracy Insurance's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Does Suracy Insurance Offer Business Insurance?
Yes, Suracy Insurance offers business insurance with a focus on small business commercial policies.
What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Suracy Insurance Offer?
Suracy Insurance Agency, Inc. offers a broad range of commercial insurance products. The Suracy Insurance reviews are good. Options include:
- Professional liability: Also known as errors and omissions, or simply E&O, this type of insurance protects business owners who offer their expertise about a particular topic or industry to clients; doctors, lawyers, engineers, or even landscapers, for example. In the event that a client files a claim citing negligence, stating that the business owner failed to deliver on the services they claimed they would or that they made a mistake, E&O insurance will help to cover the related expenses.
- General liability: This coverage offers business owners protection against third-party personal injury and property damage claims. In the event that a third party, such as a client or a vendor, for example, sustained an injury on the business owner's property, and they filed a lawsuit against the business, this policy would help to pay for the related expenses.
- Workers' compensation: If employees suffer work-related illnesses or injuries, this coverage would help the employer pay for the related medical care that the individual may require, as well as compensation for lost wages, and rehabilitation that might be needed.
- Commercial property: This coverage protects a commercial property from acts of nature, theft, and vandalism. For instance, if a pipe were to burst, this policy would help to pay for any repairs that might be needed.
- Cyber liability: This policy helps to cover the costs that are associated with cyberattacks. At minimum, it can help to ensure that a business is compliant with any breach notice requirements, but it can also help to pay for any legal fees that may be associated with a cyberattack.
And these are just a few examples of the different types of business insurance that Suracy Insurance Agency, Inc. offers.
How Much Does Suracy Insurance's Small Business Insurance Cost?
The average cost of Suracy Insurance's commercial insurance policies ranges from $32 to over $171 per month, and is mainly based on your business's: Industry, Location, Gross Sales, Employees and/or Payroll, Policy Limits, Endorsements, Deductibles, Experience & Claims History.
About Suracy Insurance
Suracy Insurance Agency, Inc. offers a full range of coverage options that are specifically designed to address the unique challenges that business owners face They extend their services beyond insurance-related products. They also aim to become a valued partner throughout the life of their clients' businesses.
According to their website, "We provide national business insurance programs that support a broad range of franchises, small and larger businesses, unions, and other organizations. Our full suite of coverages is designed to help businesses thrive and grow through trusted protection and industry experience."
Their entire staff is committed to learning about the companies and the industries of their customers' in order to determine the best ways to help assess and manage their risks.
Suracy is focused on promoting the growth of the companies of their clients, and the aim to achieve this goal by establishing insurance programs, as well as strategic partnerships.
Suracy Insurance reviews on the Internet are decent.
What Industries Does Suracy Insurance Work With?
This insurance company provides commercial policies for businesses across a broad spectrum of industries. Examples of these industries include:
- Fitness and wellness
- Real estate
Suracy Insurance Agency, Inc. provides coverage for businesses of all shapes, including:
- Small and large businesses
- Multi-location businesses
- Religious organizations
Are Suracy Insurance's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Suracy Insurance Services Contact Information
Address: 6001 Cochran Rd Ste 402, Cleveland, OH 44139-3326
The Bottom Line On Suracy Insurance
The bottom line is that Suracy Insurance is an online insurance broker that offers small business insurance. Suracy Insurance reviews are above average overall - even though there aren't that many reviews available.
More Commercial Insurance Company RatingsSmall Business Insurer Ratings & Reviews:
- ACE Group
- American Family
- Applied Underwriters
- biBERK Insurance Services
- Central Insurance Companies
- Colony Specialty
- Fireman's Fund
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- Jewelers Mutual
- Liberty Mutual
- Markel Insurance
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Ohio Casualty
- Penn-America Group
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Pie Insurance
- State Farm
- State National Insurance Company
- The Hartford
- The Main Street America Group
- Utica First
- BB&T Insurance Services
- Brown & Brown
- Burns & Wilcox
- Commercial Insurance.NET
- Comparion Insurance Agency
- Contractors Edge
- Coterie Insurance
- Day Care Insurance Services, Inc.
- Embroker Insurance Services
- Huckleberry Insurance
- Jimcor Agencies
- Risk Placement Services
- Simply Business
- Thimble Insurance
- USG Insurance Services
- Valley Forge Insurance Brokerage
Best Business Insurance Ratings & Reviews
The reviews and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the GeneralLiabilityInsure.com staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.