Coterie Insurance Ratings
Coterie Insurance Reviews 2023 (Ratings, Complaints & Coverage). Coterie Insurance is a commercial insurance company with a special focus on small businesses. Established in 2018, the company's aim is to streamline the process of acquiring comprehensive insurance, in partnership with larger and widely trusted insurers such as Benchmark Insurance and Greenlight RE.
Coterie, based in Cincinnati, Ohio, is licensed to offer insurance in all 50 states.
Are you a small business owner looking for a commercial insurance provider who understands your needs? Read Coterie insurance reviews to learn what experiences other business owners have with Coterie.
If you are a small business owner looking to buy Coterie business insurance, read Coterie insurance reviews to learn about their products.
Check out Coterie Insurance reviews, ratings, complaints & coverage for general liability, workers compensation and other small business insurance commercial policies.
Following are some of the answers to commonly asked Coterie insurance questions:
- Does Coterie Offer Business Insurance?
- What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Coterie Offer?
- How Much Does Coterie's Small Business Insurance Cost?
- Are Coterie's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Does Coterie Offer Business Insurance?
Yes, Coterie offers business insurance with a focus on small business commercial policies.
What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Coterie Offer?
Coterie offers small business insurance policies with a focus on Commercial General Liability, Professional Liability, and Business Owners Policies.
Coterie Insurance is, as present, licensed to provide the following types of small business insurance:
- General Liability Insurance: to protect business owners from third party bodily injury and property damage claims, which is available directly as standard annual policies as well as in the form of project-based, shorter-term policies through Coterie Insurance's partners.
- Comprehensive Business Owners Policies: for small businesses, which include General Liability, Commercial Property, and Endorsements coverage.
- Professional Liability Insurance: (Errors & Omissions Insurance), which shields professionals from damages resulting from negligence, malpractice, incomplete work, or breach of contract.
Coterie is able to cover small businesses with an annual revenue of $10 million or less, and $5 million in the case of contractors, and which have less than 50 employees, although some reviews say that companies with more employees may be accepted as well.
This company additionally covers home-based businesses and self-employed professionals, and will ask you questions about your business to help you customize your policy immediately.
How Much Does Coterie's Small Business Insurance Cost?
The average cost of Coterie's commercial insurance policies ranges from $33 to over $162 per month, and is mainly based on your business's: Industry, Location, Gross Sales, Employees and/or Payroll, Policy Limits, Endorsements, Deductibles, Experience & Claims History.
About Coterie Insurance
Coterie Insurance was founded in 2018 with the mission of making it easier and faster for small businesses to get the insurance they need. Coterie's online quote tool and highly-responsive customer support help small business owners achieve exactly this.
Presently, Coterie Insurance mainly focuses on offering three types of insurance - General Liability coverage, a more versatile Business Owners Policy, and Professional Liability.
Coterie offers small businesses access to these types of coverage quickly and smoothly, but those who need other forms of insurance, such as Business Interruption insurance or Commercial Auto coverage, will need to look elsewhere for no
Cyber Security and Workers' Compensation policies are expected to be on offer in the near future, however. For the types of coverage provided, Coterie Insurance reviews are generally extremely favorable.
Coterie Insurance For Agents And Brokers
Coterie is licensed across all 50 states and partners with brokers and agents alike. As a startup, the precise size of their network is unclear.
Coterie Insurance Quoting Process
Getting an online quote through Coterie is straightforward. The company begins by asking you what type of business you own, how long you have been in business, and how many employees you have. You will need to provide your business name, your claims history, and your annual revenue. We couldn't find any Coterie Insurance reviews for quoting.
Coterie Claims Process
Claims can be filed online at any time. Policyholders can email Coterie or call a toll-free number on Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm ET as well. The claims team member assigned to policyholders will stay with them through the entire process.
Coterie Insurance Pros And Cons
- Coterie partners with A-rated lenders.
- Coterie has introduced a new business model with their insurance-as-a-service approach. It is easy to get a quote, and small businesses can acquire insurance extremely quickly, even in a matter of minutes.
- Coterie has a highly-responsive customer service team that can be reached via telephone or online chat.
- Coterie exclusively covers small businesses.
- The range of insurance options available through Coterie is limited at present.
Are Coterie's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
As a smaller insurance company that has only emerged recently, Coterie Insurance has fewer reviews than larger insurers who have been in business for longer. The reviews Coterie gets are, however, consistently positive. This company covers the essential insurance needs for small businesses effectively.
Following is the only Coterie Insurance ratings we found online:
- consumersadvocate.org - consumersadvocate rates them 4.6 out of 5 stars.
Coterie's Contact Information
Address: 4455 Carver Woods Drive, Suite 100, Blue Ash, OH 45242
Coterie Insurance Reviews - The Bottom Line
Small business owners, including self-employed professionals, may find that Coterie perfectly meets their modest insurance needs, providing friendly service and making it simple to get started. Coterie Insurance reviews are good.
Those with larger businesses or more complex insurance needs will, however, need to look elsewhere for coverage.
More Commercial Insurance Company RatingsSmall Business Insurer Ratings & Reviews:
- ACE Group
- American Family
- Applied Underwriters
- biBERK Insurance Services
- Central Insurance Companies
- Colony Specialty
- Fireman's Fund
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- Jewelers Mutual
- Liberty Mutual
- Markel Insurance
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Ohio Casualty
- Penn-America Group
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Pie Insurance
- State Farm
- State National Insurance Company
- The Hartford
- The Main Street America Group
- Utica First
- BB&T Insurance Services
- Brown & Brown
- Burns & Wilcox
- Commercial Insurance.NET
- Comparion Insurance Agency
- Contractors Edge
- Coterie Insurance
- Day Care Insurance Services, Inc.
- Embroker Insurance Services
- Huckleberry Insurance
- Jimcor Agencies
- Risk Placement Services
- Simply Business
- Thimble Insurance
- USG Insurance Services
- Valley Forge Insurance Brokerage
Best Business Insurance Ratings & Reviews
The reviews and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the GeneralLiabilityInsure.com staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.