BizInsure Reviews 2023 (Ratings, Complaints & Coverage). BizInsure is an online insurance broker that is powered by a licensed, highly knowledgeable team of experts who utilize the most advanced technologies to provide businesses of all sizes and across all sectors simple, affordable solutions.
According to the company's website, in order to compare quotes for top-quality business insurance quotes, customers can "click or call", and they can purchase their policies either online or over the phone.
Once policies are purchased, certificates of insurance are instantly emailed and licensed agents will be available to assist clients with their needs the entire time that they are with BizInsure.
If you are looking into buying commercial insurance, read the BizInsure reviews and ratings below:
Check out BizInsure reviews, ratings, complaints & coverage for general liability, workers compensation and other small business insurance commercial policies.
Following are some of the answers to commonly asked BizInsure small business insurance questions:
- Does BizInsure Offer Business Insurance?
- What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does BizInsure Offer?
- How Much Does BizInsure's Small Business Insurance Cost?
- Are BizInsure's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Does BizInsure Offer Business Insurance?
Yes, BizInsure offers business insurance with a focus on small business commercial policies.
What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does BizInsure Offer?
BizInsure Insurance offers a variety of commercial products for business owners. These products include:
- Commercial general liability: This policy provides business owners with financial protection against third-party personal injury and property damage liability claims. If a vendor were to slip and fall on a business owner's premises, suffer an injury, and file a lawsuit, this coverage would to cover the costs of legal defense fees, as well as any compensation or settlements.
- Professional liability: Also known as errors and omissions, or just simply "E&O", this policy protects business owners against claims that their customers may file against them, citing negligence, mistakes, misrepresentation, and paperwork or document errors. For instance, if a client were to claim that a business owner failed to deliver a service or missed a deadline, this policy would help to cover the cost of any related expenses.
- Business owners policy: Often simply referred to as "BOP", a business owners policy is a convenient package of insurance products that protect entrepreneurs against the most common risks that they face, such liability, business interruption, and property damage. A BOP is best suited for small and medium businesses, as the coverage can be customized to meet the needs of each individual business, creating a convenient coverage in a single package. BOP coverage is customized to meet the unique needs of each individual business owner.
How Much Does BizInsure's Small Business Insurance Cost?
The average cost of BizInsure's commercial insurance policies ranges from $37 to over $182 per month, and is mainly based on your business's: Industry, Location, Gross Sales, Employees and/or Payroll, Policy Limits, Endorsements, Deductibles, Experience & Claims History.
BizInsure understand that the manner in which business is conducted changes on a daily basis and that the insurance industry is often very slow to keep up with the ever-changing needs of business owners.
The company wanted to offer businesses a new way to access and purchase the insurance that they need to protect their assets, quickly, affordably, and reliably. Their dedicated to offering unparalleled access to "end-to-end insurance solutions".
The founders of Bizinsure Insurance were concerned about the “merry-go-round”, as they put it, that small businesses have to go through in order to secure premium-quality insurance coverage for their businesses.
They wanted to offer a solution, and as such, they set out to provide small businesses a fighting chance in an industry that is all too often dominated by big corporations that tend to gobble them up, laborious paperwork, poor-quality service, and lack of transparency.
Their solution was to create BizCover, which was launched in Australia in 2008, and they instantly changed the market. By 2012, they started offering online services as a means to simplify the way in which their clients could compare and purchase commercial insurance products from the most highly regarded insurance companies to US-based business owners under the Bizinsure Insurance brand.
This "revolution", as they put it, made it possible for them to minimize costs and fees, increase transparency regarding prices, and to reduce the hassle of getting insured for business owners who are operating on a minimal budget and who are short on time. BizInsure reviews are fair.
BizInsure works with several high-profile, well-established, and trusted insurers, including:
- Liberty International Underwriters
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
BizInsure reviews on the Internet are ok.
What Industries Does BizInsure Work With?
BizInsure Insurance offers coverage for businesses in a variety of industries and across an assortment of occupations. In fact, they service more than 500 industries and occupations – and counting! Examples include:
- Acupuncture clinics
- Adult day cares
- Day care and child care centers
- Diagnostic imaging and X-ray centers
- Distributors and wholesalers
- Event planners
- Home health aides and agencies
- Non-profits and social services
- Personal trainers
- Restaurants and caterers
- Technology services
- Writers and publishers
- Yoga instructors and studios
Are BizInsure's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
BizInsure Services Contact Information
Address: 2950 Buskirk Ave Ste 300, Walnut Creek, CA 94597
The Bottom Line On BizInsure
The bottom line is that BizInsure is an online insurance broker that offers small business insurance. BizInsure reviews are below average overall.
More Commercial Insurance Company RatingsSmall Business Insurer Ratings & Reviews:
- ACE Group
- American Family
- Applied Underwriters
- biBERK Insurance Services
- Central Insurance Companies
- Colony Specialty
- Fireman's Fund
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- Jewelers Mutual
- Liberty Mutual
- Markel Insurance
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Ohio Casualty
- Penn-America Group
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Pie Insurance
- State Farm
- State National Insurance Company
- The Hartford
- The Main Street America Group
- Utica First
- BB&T Insurance Services
- Brown & Brown
- Burns & Wilcox
- Commercial Insurance.NET
- Comparion Insurance Agency
- Contractors Edge
- Coterie Insurance
- Day Care Insurance Services, Inc.
- Embroker Insurance Services
- Huckleberry Insurance
- Jimcor Agencies
- Risk Placement Services
- Simply Business
- Thimble Insurance
- USG Insurance Services
- Valley Forge Insurance Brokerage
Best Business Insurance Ratings & Reviews
The reviews and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the GeneralLiabilityInsure.com staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.