CapSpecialty Reviews 2019 (Ratings, Complaints & Coverage). CapSpecialty, Inc is a US-based insurance company that provides policies for small and medium sized businesses throughout the United States.
They cover businesses across all industries and have maintained an outstanding rating since the company was founded in 1959. If you're a business owner, CapSpecialty, Inc could offer the commercial insurance solutions that you need to protect your company. The company is strongly committed to offering the best possible coverage options at the most affordable prices to meet the specific needs of their clients.
Let's take a closer look at CapSpecialty reviews and see if they might be a fit for your small business.
Check out CapSpecialty reviews, ratings, complaints & coverage for general liability, workers compensation and other small business insurance commercial policies.
Following are some of the answers to commonly asked CapSpecialty small business insurance questions:
- Does CapSpecialty Offer Business Insurance?
- What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does CapSpecialty Offer?
- How Much Does CapSpecialty's Small Business Insurance Cost?
- Are CapSpecialty's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Does CapSpecialty Offer Business Insurance?
Yes, CapSpecialty offers business insurance with a focus on small business commercial policies.
What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does CapSpecialty Offer?
CapSpecialty offers small business insurance policies including: General Liability, Commercial Property, Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto and others.
How Much Does CapSpecialty's Small Business Insurance Cost?
The average cost of CapSpecialty's commercial insurance policies ranges from $72 to over $259 per month, and is mainly based on your business's: Industry, Location, Gross Sales, Employees and/or Payroll, Policy Limits, Endorsements, Deductibles, Experience & Claims History.
According to their website, CapSpecialty has an in-depth understanding of the risks that business owners face in the United States. To ensure that their clients are properly protected, they not only offer comprehensive commercial insurance products, but they are also committed to being highly responsive and will go above and beyond to fully answer any questions and concerns that their clients may have as quickly as possible.
Since the company was founded in 1959, CapSpecialty has developed an outstanding reputation. Offering offices in California, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Missouri, New York, Texas, and Wisconsin, their agents can be easily reached throughout the country, which further exemplifies the personal approach that they take to insuring their clients.
CapSpecialty was acquired by Alleghany in January 2002. Alleghany's objective is to create value through owning and managing operating subsidiaries and investments, anchored by a core position in property and casualty reinsurance and insurance. And they say, "CapSpecialty, Inc. underwrites a full inventory of specialty lines, including commercial property, casualty, fidelity, surety and professional lines with a focus on small business on both an admitted and non-admitted basis."
CapSpecialty works with a variety of carriers, including Capital Indemnity Corporation, Capital Specialty Insurance Corporation, and Platte River, and each one of their carriers are financial secure.
CapSpecialty, Inc offers a cloud-based platform, DragonX, which ensures that their underwriting process is as streamlined as possible and speeds up the submission process. Because of the wide range of products that they offer, the personal approach that they take, and the financial stability of their carriers, this insurance company has become one of the most trusted providers among business owners in the United States. The CapSpecialty reviews are fair.
CapSpecialty Products And Services
CapSpecialty, Inc offers a wide variety of commercial insurance products for small and medium sized business owners, including:
- Healthcare: They offer policies that aim to meet the needs of Miscellaneous Medical Facilities and Human Services Organizations.
- Environmental: This company provides insurance products for contractors and consultants that face various environmental risks, including fire and water restoration, construction, and professional services, as well as transportation and manufacturing pollution risks.
- Professional Liability: Lawyers, media companies, insurance agents and companies, technology companies, and various other organizations with the professional industry can find the insurance coverage that they need through CapSpecialty, Inc.
- Food Service & Hospitality: Restaurants, taverns, night clubs, cafeterias, hotels, and other businesses that operate within the food service and hospitality sector can find the insurance products that they need to properly protect their companies, their employees, and the people that they serve through CapSpecialty, Inc.
- Health, Wellness, & Personal Care: Barber shops, hair salons, day spas, beauty facilities and other companies within the health, wellness, and personal care industry can also secure the insurance coverage that they need through this company.
These are just some of the industries that CapSpecialty, Inc provides insurance coverage. They also offer surety and fidelity bonds, which includes commercial and commercial contract surety, fidelity, as well as non-standard and small contract. Their products are offered through a network of agents, who operate out of their offices, which are located throughout the United States. Their agents aim to provide the best possible coverage options at the most affordable rates for the clients that they service.
The rates that CapSpecialty offers depend on a variety of factors, including the specific products that their customers purchase, the exact type of coverage that they require, the amount of coverage they purchase, and where their companies are located.
Because of the rates vary, pinpointing specific prices is difficult; however, this insurance company does aim to offer the most affordable prices through their carriers while also ensuring that their clients receive the best possible coverage.
Are CapSpecialty's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
CapSpecialty Contact Information
Address: 1600 Aspen Commons, Middleton, WI 53562
The Bottom Line On CapSpecialty
If you're interested in finding out more about the commercial insurance products that CapSpecialty offers, you can visit their website, CapSpecialty.com, where you can find a full list of contact information for the products that they provide, or contact your commercial insurance broker. CapSpecialty reviews are good online.
More Commercial Insurance Company RatingsSmall Business Insurer Ratings:
- ACE Group
- Applied Underwriters
- Colony Specialty
- Fireman's Fund
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- Jewelers Mutual
- Liberty Mutual
- Markel Insurance
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Ohio Casualty
- Penn-America Group
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- The Main Street America Group
- Utica First
- BB&T Insurance Services
- Brown & Brown
- Burns & Wilcox
- Contractors Edge
- Day Care Insurance Services, Inc.
- Jimcor Agencies
- Risk Placement Services
- USG Insurance Services
- Valley Forge Insurance Brokerage
- Verifly Insurance Services
The reviews and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the GeneralLiabilityInsure.com staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.