Insureon Reviews 2022 (Ratings, Complaints & Coverage). Insureon is an online agency that provides insurance protection services for small businesses . It serves retail clients directly and supports banks, brokerages, and insurance companies in delivering their commercial insurance products such as general liability, errors and omissions, workers compensation, and more. The company is eligible to receive commissions, contingents, and service fees for its solutions.
If you are a business owner looking to buy liability insurance, read Insureon reviews to learn about their commercial insurance products.
Check out Insureon reviews, ratings, complaints & coverage for general liability, workers compensation and other small business insurance commercial policies.
Following are some of the answers to commonly asked Insureon small business insurance questions:
- Does Insureon Offer Business Insurance?
- What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Insureon Offer?
- How Much Does Insureon's Small Business Insurance Cost?
- Are Insureon's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Does Insureon Offer Business Insurance?
Yes, Insureon offers business insurance with a focus on small business commercial policies.
What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Insureon Offer?
Insureon offers small business insurance policies including: General Liability, Commercial Property, Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto and others.
How Much Does Insureon's Small Business Insurance Cost?
The average cost of Insureon's commercial insurance policies ranges from $22 to over $179 per month, and is mainly based on your business's: Industry, Location, Gross Sales, Employees and/or Payroll, Policy Limits, Endorsements, Deductibles, Experience & Claims History.
Insureon was founded in 1997 in response to the difficulty IT services firms had finding high-quality, affordable business insurance. It has grown to become a large online provider of business and professional insurance.
Today, it offers insurance for IT professionals, contractors, management consultants, and janitors. Its success comes from the convenience it offers customers: fast online application, knowledgeable agents and access to bindable quotes from top rated insurance companies. Ted Divine is the current CEO. With a focus on small businesses with fewer than 25 employees, Insureon is benefiting from the rise of the "freelance economy" and the growing comfort of customers with technology. Insureon reviews are good online.
Insureon is headquartered in in Chicago, IL. In New York, business is conducted as Business Insurance Now Agency; in Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire and New Jersey, business is conducted as BIN Insurance Holdings, LLC; and in California business is conducted as BIN Holdings Insurance Agency.
According to their website, "Insureon is the number one independent marketplace for online delivery of small business insurance, allowing small business owners to easily compare insurance quotes from top-rated companies, buy policies, and manage their coverage online. We're licensed in 50 states and specialize in numerous industries – from IT professionals to restaurants. We also license our platform to help insurance companies serve their clients more effectively."
Insureon provides insurance coverage to many small businesses. They offer various small business insurance policies through a network of major insurance companies, though it doesn't underwrite itself. The policies they sell include:
- Professional Liability Insurance / E&O - They offer this product to small businesses to protect them against claims of errors, malpractice and negligence when providing services to their customers with limits up to and over a million.
- General Liability Insurance - This covers small businesses from legal claims due to injuries, accident and claims of negligence.
- Business Owner Policy (BOP) - Their BOP package policy provides both property and liability coverage for eligible small businesses. This policy provides special form property coverage, liability insurance and in addition normally includes added enhancements/endorsements to broaden protection like business income coverage.
- Workers Compensation - Workers comp insurance covers medical costs and a portion of lost wages for employees who become injured or ill on the job.
- Property Insurance - The property coverage protects the physical property of the insured small businesses against damage. It covers the building, inventory, equipment, furnishings and other physical properties.
- Employment Practices Liability - The EPLI policy protects small businesses in case of wrongful employment practice claims.
- Cyber Liability - This protects accounting firms against losses related to theft or disclosure of confidential client data, as well as the introduction of malicious code or viruses.
Why Choose Insureon?
- The company Insureon combines the time-saving advantages of buying online with the consultative role of an agent. If you're a two-person company, you can get an application done online and get back to doing what you're doing. The average application is completed in 10 minutes or less. Their licensed, experienced insurance advisors are available from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Central Time, Monday through Friday to give you free, expert advice.
- In addition to offering general liability and professional liability insurance, they have partnerships with several leading insurance carriers, who take on the risk and underwriting.
- The company has moved up the insurance value chain and now designs and develops products that its partners underwriters move that has allowed it to provide specialized services to customers in more than 800 industries.
- It also provides a variety of educational materials designed to help business owners implement risk management best practices.
Are Insureon's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Following are some Insureon business insurance ratings found online which appear mixed:
Insureon's Contact Information
Address: 30 N LaSalle, Ste 2500, Chicago, IL 60602
Bottom Line On Insureon
Insureon has a great deal of expertise in helping small businesses obtain the coverage they need, even startups that are new to buying insurance. They have a strong reputation and their growth has been steady since they were launched in 2000. The company is a good choice for small businesses or self-insured individuals who need help selecting the right coverage. The Insureon reviews online say as much.
More Commercial Insurance Company RatingsSmall Business Insurer Ratings & Reviews:
- ACE Group
- American Family
- Applied Underwriters
- biBERK Insurance Services
- Central Insurance Companies
- Colony Specialty
- Fireman's Fund
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- Jewelers Mutual
- Liberty Mutual
- Markel Insurance
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Ohio Casualty
- Penn-America Group
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Pie Insurance
- State Farm
- State National Insurance Company
- The Hartford
- The Main Street America Group
- Utica First
- BB&T Insurance Services
- Brown & Brown
- Burns & Wilcox
- Commercial Insurance.NET
- Comparion Insurance Agency
- Contractors Edge
- Coterie Insurance
- Day Care Insurance Services, Inc.
- Embroker Insurance Services
- Huckleberry Insurance
- Jimcor Agencies
- Risk Placement Services
- Simply Business
- Thimble Insurance
- USG Insurance Services
- Valley Forge Insurance Brokerage
Best Business Insurance Ratings & Reviews
The reviews and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the GeneralLiabilityInsure.com staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.