biBERK Insurance Services Insurance Ratings
biBERK Insurance Services Insurance Reviews 2022 (Ratings, Complaints & Coverage). A part of Warren Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway Insurance Group, biBERK Insurance is a US-based insurance provider that specializes in commercial products that are aimed for small-to-mid-size businesses.
They offer more than 40 years of experience and have more than 100,000 satisfied customers. If you are an entrepreneur who has recently launched a new business or are an established business owner and are looking to change your insurance providers or expand your coverage, biBERK Insurance Services may be the right option for you.
If you are a business owner looking to buy liability insurance, read biBERK Insurance Services reviews to learn about biBERK Insurance Services' products.
Check out biBERK Insurance Services reviews, ratings, complaints & coverage for general liability, workers compensation and other small business insurance commercial policies.
Following are some of the answers to commonly asked biBERK Insurance Services small business insurance questions:
- Does biBERK Insurance Services Offer Business Insurance?
- What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does biBERK Insurance Services Offer?
- How Much Does biBERK Insurance Services' Small Business Insurance Cost?
- Are biBERK Insurance Services' Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Does biBERK Insurance Services Offer Business Insurance?
Yes, biBERK Insurance Services offers business insurance with a focus on small business commercial policies.
What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does biBERK Insurance Services Offer?
biBERK Insurance Services offers small business insurance policies including: General Liability, Professional Liability, Commercial Property, Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto and others.
How Much Does biBERK Insurance Services' Small Business Insurance Cost?
The average cost of biBERK Insurance Services' commercial insurance policies ranges from $29 to over $109 per month, and is mainly based on your business's: Industry, Location, Gross Sales, Employees and/or Payroll, Policy Limits, Endorsements, Deductibles, Experience & Claims History.
About biBERK Insurance Services Insurance
According to their website, "biBERK Business Insurance was founded in 2015 to address what had become an unfortunate truth about small business insurance: obtaining a policy was complicated, confusing, and costly.
Since that time, we have transformed and modernized the buying process.
Supported by the financial strength of the Berkshire Hathaway Insurance Group, biBERK helps protect small businesses and ensure they stay in compliance with state law."
biBERK Insurance Services' Small Business Insurance Products
biBERK Insurance Services reviews appear to be good online. biBERK provides a variety of commercial insurance coverage options for small to medium sized companies, including:
- Workers' Compensation - Whether you employ a staff of 5, 50, or 500, it's more than likely that you'll need to carry workers' compensation insurance in order to by complaint with federal and state laws and regulations. Workers' compensation insurance protects your employees from work-related illnesses and injuries. For example, if a member of your staff sustains an on-the-job injury, requires medical care, and is unable to work while recovering, workers' compensation will cover the cost of their medical care and replace lost wages.
- Errors And Omissions - Also known as professional liability or simply E&O insurance, this type of commercial coverage protects your business from negligence claims. For example, if you offered professional advice to a client and he or she lost business as a result of that advice and filed a lawsuit against you, E&O insurance would help to cover the legal costs that are associated with the claim.
- Commercial General Liability - As a business owner, you are liable for any third-party injuries or property damages that occur on your commercial property. Commercial general liability insurance will cover the cost of these claims. For instance, if a vendor trips over an electrical wire while making a delivery at your facility, sustains an injury, and files a lawsuit against you, commercial general liability insurance would cover your legal expenses.
- Business Owner's Policy - A business owner's policy, or BOP, combines commercial property and general liability insurance in one policy. Not only does it cover third-party liability claims, but it also covers the cost of damages and repairs that may be required if the physical structure of your business or the contents within it are damaged as a result of certain perils. Examples of perils include fire, pipe bursts, theft, and vandalism.
- Commercial Auto - If you rely on any vehicles for business-related purposes, commercial auto insurance will cover the cost of any damages that may occur if those vehicles are involved in a collision.
- Umbrella - An umbrella policy offers an additional layer of liability protection. It covers expenses that go beyond the limits of your general liability or BOP policy. If you exceed the limits on these policies, an umbrella policy will go into effect.
According to their website, biBERK's business insurance policies are mainly underwritten by Wellfleet Insurance Company ("WIC"), Berkshire Hathaway Direct Insurance Company ("BHDIC"), National Liability and Fire Insurance Company ("NLF"), or Wellfleet New York Insurance Company ("WNYIC").
Industries biBERK Insurance Services Covers
biBERK Insurance Services reviews are fair on different rating sites. Some of the many industries biBERK Insurance Services include:
Accounting And Finance Companies
biBERK Business Insurance says, "A professional liability policy (also called errors & omissions), can cover legal fees and damages awarded by a court. You can also purchase a cyber liability add-on to protect you in the event of the loss of your clients' sensitive information in a data breach."
- Accounting clerks
- Accounting information system specialists
- Accounts payable/receivable clerks
- Budget analysts
- Business valuation specialists
- Capital accountants
- Chartered accountants
- Comptroller/financial controllers
- Cost accountants
- Financial advisors
- Financial analysts
- Financial brokers
- Financial managers
- Financial planners (certified financial planners),
- Forensic accountants
- Payroll accountants
- RIAs (registered investment advisors),
- Statutory auditors
- Tax accountants
- Tax advisors
- Tax consultants
- Tax preparers
Auto Service Companies And Dealerships
biBERK Business Insurance says, " General liability protects against several types of claims, including faulty repairs and damage to customers' cars due to hail or fire. Add a garagekeeper's liability policy to cover vehicles in your care, custody, and control."
- Auto body technicians
- Auto dealership owners
- Automotive equipment installation specialists
- Automotive paint and body specialists
- Auto shop owners
- Automotive technicians
- Auto van conversion companies
- Car mechanics
- Diesel mechanics
- Master mechanics
- Mobile car mechanics
- Auto salespersons/sales associates
- Service managers
- Tire technicians
- Transmission technicians
- Vehicle inspectors
Cleaning And Janitorial Services Companies
biBERK Business Insurance says, "Business insurance is important for cleaning and janitorial services, where slips and falls are common. Your company could be held responsible for injuries, whether to your employees or building occupants."
- Cleaning Service company owners
- Janitorial service company owners
- Maid service company owners
- Window cleaners
- Window cleaning company owners
- Air duct cleaning services
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance (I think this should go under landscaping),
- Carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, and upholstery cleaning companies
- Dry cleaners and launderers
- Dry cleaning plants
- Debris removal services (I think this should go under landscaping),
- Waste and garbage collection company owners
- Sewer or tank cleaning services
- Street cleaning services
- Swimming pool service technicians
- Swimming pool cleaning services
- Waste collectors and garbage collectors
Construction And Contracting
biBERK Business Insurance says, "Business insurance is important to construction and contracting companies, where injuries, equipment damage, and property damage are all commonplace."
- Airport runway construction companies
- Cabinetry or interior trim companies
- Commercial iron and steel framing
- Concrete construction companies
- Commercial remodeling
- Conduit construction companies
- Drywall companies
- Electricians and electrical contractors
- Fencing companies
- Finish carpentry
- Flooring installation companies
- General contractors with 1099
- Glazing companies
- HVAC companies and contractors
- New home construction
- Residential iron and steel framing companies
- Residential remodeling general contractors
- Road and street construction companies
- Rough carpentry
biBERK Business Insurance says, "You and your team could be responsible for errors you make or anything you omit while providing services. A professional liability policy can cover legal fees and damages awarded due to these issues. Most companies also face potential data loss or data theft, which could expose you to liability for affected clients."
- Agricultural consultants
- Architectural consultants
- Business consultants
- Career coaching consultants
- Educational consultants
- Engineering consultants
- Environmental consultants
- Financial consultants
- Generalist consultants
- Human resources consultants
- Image consultants
- IT consultants
- Management consultants
- Marketing consultants
- Operation consultants
- Political strategist consultants
- Retail sales consultants
- Social media consultants
- Software consultants Specialist consultants
Health Care Services
biBERK Business Insurance says, "There are many kinds of business insurance out there, but as a health care facility owner, you have very unique needs."
- Acupuncture offices
- Chiropractor offices
- Dental offices
- Dermatology practices
- Dialysis centers
- Ear, nose, and throat practices
- Health care facility owners
- Home health care companies
- Massage centers
- Medical facilities
- Medical practices
- Physical therapy offices
- Occupational therapy offices
- Physician practices
- Rehabilitation centers
- Surgical centers
Information Technology Services
biBERK Business Insurance says, "Business insurance is important to IT companies. Liability for even small mistakes can be large, so you need a technology errors and omissions policy. Equipment replacement following accidents or natural disasters is covered by a business owner's policy."
- Application development
- Automated data processing services
- Cloud architects
- Computer consulting
- Computer technical support specialists
- Data architects
- Database administrators
- Database designer
- Development operations engineers
- Hardware engineers
- Information technology vendor managers
- IT consultants
- IT specialists
- Mobile application developers
- Network administrators
- Software engineers
- Solution architects
- User interface designers
- Web design
- Web developers
Lawn Care And Landscaping Services
biBERK Business Insurance says, "Employees can experience injuries or illnesses, and you could be liable, so workers' comp coverage is necessary. Equipment can be stolen or affected by bad weather."
- Commercial lawn care
- Landscaping companies
- Landscape architects
- Landscape designers
- Landscape specialists
- Lawn care business owners
- Lawn care foremen
- Lawn care specialists
- Lawn care technicians
- Lawn maintenance
- Lawn mowing services
- Residential lawn care companies Tree services
Residential Building Owners
biBERK Business Insurance says, "Business insurance is extremely important for anyone who owns a building with tenants. There are simply too many hazards that can impact your buildings, as well as your tenants and their property. A property and liability policy will protect you from many common liabilities associated with rental properties, including those associated with tenant injuries due to things like slips and falls."
- Apartment owners
- Apartment building owners
- Building operations managers
- Building owners
- Commercial building owners
- Commercial property owners
- Community association managers
- Condominium building owners
- Property owners
- Residential property managers
- Townhouse building owners
Restaurants And Food Service
biBERK Business Insurance says, "Business insurance is especially important to restaurant owners because of the risks involved for customers and employees of your business. Those risks can include everything from slip and fall injuries or spoiled food that could lead to lawsuits to broken kitchen equipment that slows business."
- Bar and grills, taverns, sports bars, and wine bars
- Coffee shops and cafés
- Concession stands/snack bars
- Food delivery services
- Food truck
- Family restaurants
- Fast food
- Fine dining
- Juice bars
- Restaurant franchises
- Restaurant suppliers
- Sandwich shops
biBERK Business Insurance says, "Business insurance is important to retail owners. Slips and falls can happen anywhere, so we recommend a general liability policy. Property and liability coverage addresses inventory losses from theft or damage. You also need coverage for the loss or damage of customer data with a data compromise add-on to a property and liability policy."
- Art galleries
- Book stores
- Clothing stores
- Computer stores
- Department stores
- Furniture stores
- Garden centers
- Farm supply stores
- General merchandise stores
- Grocery stores
- Hardware stores
- Jewelry stores
- Music stores
- Online retail stores
- Picture or frame shops
- Party supply stores
- Tux rental stores
- Costume rental stores
- Shoe store
- Sporting goods store Tobacco stores
biBERK Business Insurance says, "Business insurance is important for transportation companies. Most states mandate commercial auto liability coverage for businesses that own or lease vehicles."
- Air transportation companies
- Auto transport companies
- Bicycle rental companies
- Bus operations
- Bus companies
- Delivery – courier service
- Dump truck hauling
- Limousine companies
- Livestock, equine, or animal transport
- Logistics services
- Moving van companies
- Non-emergency medical transport
- Paratransit companies
- Scenic and sightseeing transportation
- School transportation companies
- Taxicab companies
- Towing companies
- Transportation of goods companies
- Transportation services for the elderly
- Trucking – local hauling
- Trucking – long distance hauling
Are biBERK Insurance Services' Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
biBERK Insurance Services' Contact Information
Address: 1314 Douglas St #1400, Omaha, NE 68102
The Bottom Line On biBERK Insurance Services
biBERK business insurance offers a variety of commercial policies, and if your business fits what they are looking for, they make securing insurance coverage online fairly easy. If you have a high risk business, or need a specialty insurance policy, you might do better with a local agent.
More Commercial Insurance Company RatingsSmall Business Insurer Ratings & Reviews:
- ACE Group
- American Family
- Applied Underwriters
- biBERK Insurance Services
- Central Insurance Companies
- Colony Specialty
- Fireman's Fund
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- Jewelers Mutual
- Liberty Mutual
- Markel Insurance
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Ohio Casualty
- Penn-America Group
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Pie Insurance
- State Farm
- State National Insurance Company
- The Hartford
- The Main Street America Group
- Utica First
- BB&T Insurance Services
- Brown & Brown
- Burns & Wilcox
- Commercial Insurance.NET
- Comparion Insurance Agency
- Contractors Edge
- Coterie Insurance
- Day Care Insurance Services, Inc.
- Embroker Insurance Services
- Huckleberry Insurance
- Jimcor Agencies
- Risk Placement Services
- Simply Business
- Thimble Insurance
- USG Insurance Services
- Valley Forge Insurance Brokerage
Best Business Insurance Ratings & Reviews
The reviews and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the GeneralLiabilityInsure.com staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.