Pie Insurance Ratings
Pie Insurance Reviews 2021 (Ratings, Complaints & Coverage). Pie Insurance, is a US-based online insurance company. The company focuses primarily on workers' compensation; however, they do offer other types of insurance products, too.
The company was launched in 2018, and while it's relatively new, in the short time that it has been operational, they have successfully serviced many satisfied clients in an assortment of industries.
When they first started, Pie only offered coverage in four US, which included Arizona, Georgia, Illinois, and Tennessee. Fast forward three years, and now, they offer coverage in 36 US states, as well as the District of Columbia, and the company intends on further expanding their coverage to insurance business owners in all 50 US states.
If you are a business owner looking to buy workers compensation insurance, read Pie insurance reviews to learn about Pie's products.
Check out Pie insurance reviews, ratings, complaints & coverage for workers compensation, general liability and other small business insurance commercial policies.
Following are some of the answers to commonly asked Pie Insurance small business insurance questions:
- Does Pie Insurance Offer Business Insurance?
- What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Pie Insurance Offer?
- How Much Does Pie Insurance's Small Business Insurance Cost?
- Are Pie Insurance's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Does Pie Insurance Offer Business Insurance?
Yes, Pie Insurance offers business insurance with a focus on small business workers compensation policies.
What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Pie Insurance Offer?
Pie Insurance offers small business insurance policies including: Workers Compensation, General Liability, Commercial Auto and others.
Pie Insurance provides workers' compensation insurance directly to small businesses and also partners with local, regional, and national insurance agencies to provide coverage to their clients.
As mentioned, Pie Insurance focuses mainly on workers' compensation insurance. With this policy, in the event that a small business owner's employee suffers a work-related injury or illness, the owners of the business will receive assistance with covering the cost of the medical care that the employee may require, as well as compensation for lost wages while they are recovering, rehabilitation that they might need, and can even assist with legal-related fees.
Workers' compensation isn't the only type of coverage provided, and Pie Insurance reviews are above average here. The company also offers an assortment of policies for small business owners, including:
- Commercial Auto: This policy helps to cover the costs that a business owner's work-related vehicle is involved in an accident. Those costs can include any injuries that individuals involved in an accident may sustain, as well as repairs for property damages.
- Cyber Risk: In the digital age, cyber risks lurk around every corner. Should a business owner be victimized by a cyberattack, this coverage would help to pay for the related expenses. This includes the costs that are related to securing their data, and it can cover any expenses that may be related to litigation in the event that those who have been impacted by a cyberattack are take legal action.
- Errors And Omissions: Also known as professional liability or simply E&O, this coverage will help to pay for any negligence claims that may be filed against a company, whether those claims are legitimate or not. For instance, if a client claims that a company fails to deliver on the services that they said they would offer and that client files a lawsuit against them, E&O insurance would help to pay for the related expenses.
- General Liability: With general liability insurance, business owners are protected from the costs that are associated with third-party liability claims. These claims include property damage and personal injury. For instance, if a client slips and falls while on a business owner's commercial property, suffers an injury, and files a lawsuit, this coverage would help to pay for the related costs.
- Small Group Health: Pie Insurance also provides small group health insurance. The company partners with eHealth to help small business owners compare different types of carriers and plans so that they can provide their employees with high-quality, reliable, and affordable health insurance coverage.
How Much Does Pie Insurance's Small Business Insurance Cost?
The average cost of Pie Insurance's commercial insurance policies ranges from $53 to over $177 per month, and is mainly based on your business's: Industry, Location, Gross Sales, Employees and/or Payroll, Policy Limits, Endorsements, Deductibles, Experience & Claims History.
About Pie Insurance
Though Pie is a relatively new company, they have made serious waves and have received major recognition in the insurance industry.
The company has been featured in numerous esteemed journals and agencies, including the Wall Street Journal, InsurTech 100, Forbes, Digital Insurance, and many more. Pie insurance reviews look good online.
According to their website, "Pie provides workers' comp insurance directly to small businesses. We also partner with local, regional, and national insurance agencies to provide coverage to their clients. This way, everybody wins. Small businesses across the nation can now save up to 30% on workers' comp."
Pie Insurance operates as a managing general agency for Sirius America Insurance Company. As per the most recent figures, Pie Insurance has successfully raised more than $300 million to fund their cutting-edge approach to providing small business owners with high-quality, reliable, and affordable insurance coverage, and that number is rapidly growing.
The company is backed by several high-profile investors, including:
- Aspect Ventures
- Gallatin Point Capital
- Moxley Holdings
- SVB - Silicon Valley Bank
- Sirius Point
- X - A company of Allianz
Pie insurance reviews on the Internet are above average.
What Industries Does Pie Insurance Work With?
Pie Insurance offers coverage for small businesses in a broad range of industries, including:
- Auto shop owners
- Barbershops and beauty salons
- Cleaning companies
- Construction companies
- Extermination professionals
- HVAC technicians
- Landscaping companies
- Restaurants and bars
- Retail establishments
- Trucking and delivery
Are Pie Insurance's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
There are more than 212 Pie Insurance reviews on Trustpilot, and the company has received an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. The majority (91 percent) of the Pie Insurance reviews were positive, and only 4 percent were one-star reviews.
Overall, customers were pleased with the simplicity and affordability of the process, and the high-quality customer services and products that the company offered.
Pie Insurance Services Contact Information
Address: 1615 L St NW Suite 620, Washington, DC 20036
The Bottom Line On Pie Insurance
The bottom line is that Pie is a good insurance company that specializes in small business workers compensation insurance. Pie insurance reviews are good. Whether or not you should go with them will depend upon whether or not their insurance products meet your needs.
More Commercial Insurance Company RatingsSmall Business Insurer Ratings & Reviews:
- ACE Group
- American Family
- Applied Underwriters
- biBERK Insurance Services
- Central Insurance Companies
- Colony Specialty
- Fireman's Fund
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- Jewelers Mutual
- Liberty Mutual
- Markel Insurance
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Ohio Casualty
- Penn-America Group
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Pie Insurance
- State Farm
- State National Insurance Company
- The Hartford
- The Main Street America Group
- Utica First
- BB&T Insurance Services
- Brown & Brown
- Burns & Wilcox
- Commercial Insurance.NET
- Contractors Edge
- Coterie Insurance
- Day Care Insurance Services, Inc.
- Embroker Insurance Services
- Huckleberry Insurance
- Jimcor Agencies
- Risk Placement Services
- Simply Business
- USG Insurance Services
- Valley Forge Insurance Brokerage
- Verifly Insurance Services
Best Business Insurance Ratings & Reviews
The reviews and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the GeneralLiabilityInsure.com staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.