Commercial Insurance.NET Ratings
Commercial Insurance.NET Reviews 2021 (Ratings, Complaints & Coverage). Commercial Insurance.NET is a US-based insurance broker. Headquartered in Norman, Oklahoma, they offer commercial policies for business owners in all 50 states.
They were founded to help companies that are under 10 million in revenues find affordable, yet reliable national-level insurance policies that will properly secure them from some of the most common perils.
They pride themselves on offering fast, yet realistic quotes and providing quick coverage. Offering a wide range of commercial policies from some of the top names in the industry, including Progressive, Liberty Mutual The Hartford, Travelers, Insurica, any many others.
If you're a small business owner, who is looking for fast, affordable, yet reliable coverage, read Commercial Insurance.NET reviews to to learn about Commercial Insurance.NET' business insurance product offerings.
Check out Commercial Insurance.NET reviews, ratings, complaints & coverage for general liability, workers compensation and other small business insurance commercial policies.
Following are some of the answers to commonly asked Commercial Insurance.NET small business insurance questions:
- Does Commercial Insurance.NET Offer Business Insurance?
- What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Commercial Insurance.NET Offer?
- How Much Does Commercial Insurance.NET' Small Business Insurance Cost?
- Are Commercial Insurance.NET' Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Does Commercial Insurance.NET Offer Business Insurance?
Yes, Commercial Insurance.NET offers business insurance with a focus on small business commercial policies.
What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Commercial Insurance.NET Offer?
Commercial Insurance.NET offers small business insurance policies including: General Liability, Professional Liability, Commercial Property, Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto and others.
How Much Does Commercial Insurance.NET' Small Business Insurance Cost?
The average cost of Commercial Insurance.NET' commercial insurance policies ranges from $29 to over $179 per month, and is mainly based on your business's: Industry, Location, Gross Sales, Employees and/or Payroll, Policy Limits, Endorsements, Deductibles, Experience & Claims History.
About Commercial Insurance.NET
According to their website, "Commercial Insurance.NET was founded to assist companies under 10 million with finding an affordable small business insurance plan on the national level.
The team at Commercial Insurance.NET has formed strategic partnerships giving us the ability to provide fast small business insurance quotes from a group of industry-focused experts.
We draw upon the collective wisdom of our leadership team, partnerships, and veteran advisors to provide cost-efficient small business insurance quotes."
Commercial Insurance.NET's Small Business Insurance Products
Commercial Insurance.NET reviews appear to be good online. They policies they provide are offered through some of the leading insurance companies in the world. and they provide a variety of commercial insurance coverage options for small to medium sized companies, including:
- Commercial property: This policy protects the physical structure of your business, the contents within it, and some of the structures that surround it from certain perils; fires, pipe bursts, or vandalism, etc. For instance, if a fire were to break out in your business, commercial property insurance would cover the cost to repair damaged structural elements, as well as repair or replaced items within the property, such as computers, furnishings, and even the property of your employees.
- Commercial general liability: If a third-party ever files a personal injury or property damage claim against you, commercial general liability will cover the cost of your legal defense fees. For instance, if a customer slips and falls on your commercial property, sustains an injury, and files a lawsuit, this policy would cover the expenses.
- Workers compensation: Should an employee sustain a work-related injury as a result of an accident or illness, workers' comp covers the cost of any necessary medical care, wages that the employee may lose while recovering, and may even cover legal defense fees if they file a lawsuit against you.
- Umbrella: An umbrella policy extends the coverage of your liability policy if the limits of that policy are exceeded. It's an additional excess form of liability coverage.
- Professional liability: Also known as Errors and Omissions (E&O), this policy will protect your business, your employees, and other professionals who are associated with your operations from negligent or inadequate work claims.
According to their website, Commercial Insurance.NET offers free insurance quotes from preferred commercial insurance companies. Their representatives will help you find quotes for commercial vehicle insurance, workers compensation, general liability insurance, and more.
Industries Commercial Insurance.NET Covers
Commercial Insurance.NET reviews are above average on different rating sites. Some of the many industries Commercial Insurance.NET can insure include:
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
- Educational Services
- Finance and Insurance
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Other Services (except Public Administration)
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Public Administration
- Real Estate Rental and Leasing
- Retail Trade
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Wholesale Trade
Are Commercial Insurance.NET' Business Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Commercial Insurance.NET' Contact Information
Address: 102 W Eufaula St, STE 200, Norman, OK 73069
The Bottom Line On Commercial Insurance.NET
Commercial Insurance.NET offers a variety of commercial policies, for almost every type of small business. They can connect you to carriers who can quote and bind right on the phone, or match you with a local agent in some cases.
More Commercial Insurance Company RatingsSmall Business Insurer Ratings:
- ACE Group
- Applied Underwriters
- Central Insurance Companies
- Colony Specialty
- Fireman's Fund
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- Jewelers Mutual
- Liberty Mutual
- Markel Insurance
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Ohio Casualty
- Penn-America Group
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- State Farm
- State National Insurance Company
- The Hartford
- The Main Street America Group
- Utica First
- BB&T Insurance Services
- biBERK Insurance Services
- Brown & Brown
- Burns & Wilcox
- Commercial Insurance.NET
- Contractors Edge
- Day Care Insurance Services, Inc.
- Embroker Insurance Services
- Jimcor Agencies
- Risk Placement Services
- USG Insurance Services
- Valley Forge Insurance Brokerage
- Verifly Insurance Services
The reviews and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the GeneralLiabilityInsure.com staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.