Commercialinsurance.net Reviews 2022 (Ratings, Complaints & Coverage). CommercialInsurance.net is a US-based company that matches businesses with insurance providers who fit their needs.
Headquartered in Norman, Oklahoma, CommercialInsurance.net is a licensed agency in all states with the exception of Alaska and Hawaii and in California and New York business is conducted as Norman Commercial Insurance Agency.Net, LLC. They have a network of over 200 insurance carriers, agents and brokers and will match you with one who fits your needs for free.
Their network includes many of the top trusted names in the insurance industry, such as Progressive, Liberty Mutual, The Hartford, Gallagher and many more. Their partners service all types of businesses and offer a wide range of commercial insurance lines. Their deep partnerships enable them to provide businesses with fast, simple, affordable, yet reliable coverage.
If you're a small business owner, who is looking for fast, affordable, yet reliable coverage, read Commercialinsurance.net reviews to to learn about Commercialinsurance.net' business insurance product offerings.
Check out Commercialinsurance.net reviews, ratings, complaints & coverage for general liability, workers compensation and other small business insurance commercial policies.
Following are some of the answers to commonly asked Commercialinsurance.net small business insurance questions:
- Does Commercialinsurance.net Offer Business Insurance?
- What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Commercialinsurance.net Offer?
- How Much Does Commercialinsurance.net' Small Business Insurance Cost?
- What Industries Does CommercialInsurance.net Cover?
- Are Commercialinsurance.net' Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Does Commercialinsurance.net Offer Business Insurance?
Yes, Commercialinsurance.net offers business insurance with a focus on small business commercial policies.
CommercialInsurance.net is a personalized matchmaker – connecting businesses with carriers and agents who can support their specific needs. Shopping for commercial insurance without CommercialInsurance.net can be complex and takes up valuable time.
CommercialInsurance.net placement experts take the work out of buying commercial insurance and quickly assist businesses. Their preferred insurance network offers all types of business insurance solutions such as general liability, commercial auto, workers' compensation and many more.
What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Commercialinsurance.net Offer?
CommercialInsurance.net's marketplace provides a wide variety of commercial insurance coverage options for businesses of all sizes, including:
- Commercial Property: This policy protects the physical structure of your business, the contents within it, and some of the structures that surround it from certain perils; fires, pipe bursts, or vandalism, etc. For instance, if a fire were to break out in your business, commercial property insurance would cover the cost to repair damaged structural elements, as well as repair or replace items within the property, such as computers, furnishings, and even the property of your employees.
- Commercial General Liability: If a third-party ever files a personal injury or property damage claim against you, commercial general liability will cover the cost of your legal defense fees. For instance, if a customer slips and falls on your commercial property, sustains an injury, and files a lawsuit, this policy would cover the expenses.
- Workers' Compensation: Should an employee sustain a work-related injury as a result of an accident or illness, workers' comp covers the cost of any necessary medical care, wages that the employee may lose while recovering, and may even cover legal defense fees if they file a lawsuit against you.
- Umbrella: An umbrella policy extends the coverage of your liability policy if the limits of that policy are exceeded. It's an additional excess form of liability coverage.
- Professional Liability: Also known as Errors and Omissions (E&O), this policy will protect your business, your employees, and other professionals who are associated with your operations from negligent or inadequate work claims.
- Business Owners Policy: Also known as BOP, this policy is intended for small, low-risk businesses and combines general liability policies with business income and commercial property insurance.
- Cyber Liability Insurance: Covers a business' liability and costs of a data breach and recovery when a customer's personal information is exposed or stolen by a hacker or criminal.
- Employment Practices Liability: Provides broad insurance protection from employment-related practices claims and lawsuits that are brought against a business, managers and directors and officers.
- Builder's Risk: Covers personal or business related construction projects against all construction related risks, including physical loss or damage of materials, fixtures and equipment.
How Much Does Commercialinsurance.net' Small Business Insurance Cost?
CommercialInsurance.net offers a free service to match businesses to the best insurance company to fit their needs. To get a quote, you will answer some questions about your business and the type(s) of insurance you are seeking.
CommercialInsurance.net will connect you with the insurance carrier who will give you a free quote. Insurance policies quoted will range in price, dependent on your business factors such as industry, location, gross sales, employees and/or payroll, policy limits, endorsements, deductibles, experience and claims history.
What Industries Does CommercialInsurance.net Cover?
CommercialInsurance.net has a large network of over 200 insurance carriers, agents and brokers who cover a wide variety of different appetites, which gives them the power to support almost any type of business.
CommercialInsurance.net is able to find the best match for business decision makers to cover and protect their business.
Commercialinsurance.net reviews appear to be good online.
Some of the many industries served by CommercialInsurance.net's network include:
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
- Educational Services
- Finance and Insurance
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Other Services (except Public Administration)
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Public Administration
- Real Estate Rental and Leasing
- Retail Trade
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Wholesale Trade
Are Commercialinsurance.net' Business Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Following are some Commercialinsurance.net business insurance ratings found online which are above average:
Commercialinsurance.net' Contact Information
Address: 102 W Eufaula St, STE 200, Norman, OK 73069
Get Quote: Speak with a Live Agent: 855-767-7828. Open Monday-Friday 7AM-8PM & Saturday 7AM-7PM Central Standard Time.
The Bottom Line On Commercialinsurance.net
CommercialInsurance.net has built out one of the largest commercial insurance marketplaces in order to remove the hassle businesses face in finding the insurance provider who fits their needs. With over 200 providers covering different types of commercial insurance solutions for a wide variety of business classes, they do the hard work so that businesses can quickly and easily get the quotes and policies they need.
In addition to serving the business customers, they also help insurance carriers, agents and brokers generate new customer opportunities by participating in the marketplace.
More Commercial Insurance Company RatingsSmall Business Insurer Ratings & Reviews:
- ACE Group
- American Family
- Applied Underwriters
- biBERK Insurance Services
- Central Insurance Companies
- Colony Specialty
- Fireman's Fund
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- Jewelers Mutual
- Liberty Mutual
- Markel Insurance
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Ohio Casualty
- Penn-America Group
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Pie Insurance
- State Farm
- State National Insurance Company
- The Hartford
- The Main Street America Group
- Utica First
- BB&T Insurance Services
- Brown & Brown
- Burns & Wilcox
- Commercial Insurance.NET
- Comparion Insurance Agency
- Contractors Edge
- Coterie Insurance
- Day Care Insurance Services, Inc.
- Embroker Insurance Services
- Huckleberry Insurance
- Jimcor Agencies
- Risk Placement Services
- Simply Business
- Thimble Insurance
- USG Insurance Services
- Valley Forge Insurance Brokerage
Best Business Insurance Ratings & Reviews
The reviews and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the GeneralLiabilityInsure.com staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.