Simply Business Insurance Ratings
Simply Business Insurance Reviews 2023 (Ratings, Complaints & Coverage). Simply Business was founded by a small insurance company in 2005 as an online business insurance brokerage.
According to the company, their goal is to protect the businesses of their customers. Since its inception, Simply Business' model and the high-quality products, coverage, and services they offer have become so well-respected and highly regarded that they've expanded and now serve thousands of business owners in all sectors throughout all 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
The company's registered office is located in Boston, Massachusetts. In the state of California, Simply Business operates under the name Simply Business Insurance Agency, Inc., in New York, they operate under the name Simply Business Insurance Agency, and in the state of Texas, they operate under the name US Simply Business, Inc.
If you are a business owner looking to purchase commercial insurance, read the Simply Business insurance reviews and ratings.
Check out Simply Business insurance reviews, ratings, complaints & coverage for general liability, workers compensation and other small business insurance commercial policies.
Following are some of the answers to commonly asked Simply Business Insurance small business insurance questions:
- Does Simply Business Insurance Offer Business Insurance?
- What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Simply Business Insurance Offer?
- How Much Does Simply Business Insurance's Small Business Insurance Cost?
- Are Simply Business Insurance's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Does Simply Business Insurance Offer Business Insurance?
Yes, Simply Business Insurance offers business insurance with a focus on small business commercial policies.
What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Simply Business Insurance Offer?
Simply Business Insurance offers various types of commercial insurance coverage. Examples of some of the coverage options offered include:
- General liability insurance - This coverage protects business owners from third-party personal injury, property damage, and reputational damage cases. For example, in the event that a third-party, such as a vendor who is dropping off a shipment at a business owner's commercial property, slips, falls, and sustains an injury, and the vendor files a lawsuit, this coverage would help to cover the cost of the policy holder's legal defense fees, as well as any settlement amounts or compensation that a court of law may find that a court of law is liable for.
- Professional liability insurance - For businesses that provide personal services to their customers, professional liability insurance (also known as "errors and omissions" or simply "E&O" insurance) covers a part of the costs that may be associated with any claims or legal actions that are associated with the company's negligence, whether alleged or not. For instance, if a client claims that a landscaper failed to deliver on the services that they stated they would provide, E&O insurance would help to cover related legal defense, settlement fees, and compensation that a court may find the business liable for.
- Workers' compensation insurance - Business owners are responsible for providing their employees with a safe work environment. In the event that an employee develops a work-related illness or injury, workers' compensation would cover the cost of any medical care that the employee required, as well as lost wages, rehabilitation expenses, and even death benefits for surviving loved ones, should an employee perish as a result of a work-related illness or injury.
How Much Does Simply Business Insurance's Small Business Insurance Cost?
The average cost of Simply Business Insurance's commercial insurance policies ranges from $32 to over $186 per month, and is mainly based on your business's: Industry, Location, Gross Sales, Employees and/or Payroll, Policy Limits, Endorsements, Deductibles, Experience & Claims History.
About Simply Business Insurance
Simply Business Insurance takes an honest and, affordable, as the company's name suggests, simple approach to providing insurance coverage for small business owners.
From carpenters to plumbers, and from IT consultants to photographers, entrepreneurs in a wide range of industries can get the coverage they need to protect their investments at prices that they can truly afford and the Simply Business insurance reviews are good overall.
This online broker serves more than 600,000 customers and has been showcases a total of four times in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100. In 2015 and in 2016, the company was awarded The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
The Travelers Companies, which is headed by Alan Schnitzer, agreed that to acquire Simply Business Insurance from Aquiline Capital Partners, LLC in March of 2017. At the time of the acquisition, it was estimated that the approximate value of Simply Business Insurance was $490 million. The acquisition was completed 4 months later in August of 2017.
Simply Business Insurance takes a customized approach to the clients they serve. They take the specific needs of their clients into consideration and develop specialized coverage options that will offer the most comprehensive coverage possible at the most affordable price possible. This is why Simply Business Insurance reviews are above average.
As an online broker, Simply Business works with several well-established, highly esteemed insurance providers, including:
- Clear Blue
- Frank Winston Crum
- NASW Risk Retention Group, Inc.
Simply Business insurance reviews on the Internet are above average.
What Industries Does Simply Business Insurance Work With?
Simply Business Insurance provides coverage for business owners in a wide array of industries. Examples of industries that Simply Business Insurance reviews are good for include:
- Home improvement contractors
- Lawn care
Are Simply Business Insurance's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Simply Business insurance reviews are above average online:
- BBB.org - The Better Business Bureau has no rating information as of yet.
- ConsumerAffairs.com - ConsumerAffairs rates them 4.7 out of 5 stars.
- GlassDoor.com - GlassDoor rates them 4.0 out of 5 stars.
Simply Business Insurance Services Contact Information
Address: 1 Beacon Street, 15th Floor, Boston, MA 021086
The Bottom Line On Simply Business Insurance
The bottom line is that Simply Business is reputable online insurance broker that specializes in small business insurance. It is owned by Travelers, one of the largest insurers on the planet.
Simply Business insurance reviews are decent overall. Whether or not you should go with them will depend upon whether or not their insurance products meet your needs.
More Commercial Insurance Company RatingsSmall Business Insurer Ratings & Reviews:
- ACE Group
- American Family
- Applied Underwriters
- biBERK Insurance Services
- Central Insurance Companies
- Colony Specialty
- Fireman's Fund
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- Jewelers Mutual
- Liberty Mutual
- Markel Insurance
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Ohio Casualty
- Penn-America Group
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Pie Insurance
- State Farm
- State National Insurance Company
- The Hartford
- The Main Street America Group
- Utica First
- BB&T Insurance Services
- Brown & Brown
- Burns & Wilcox
- Commercial Insurance.NET
- Comparion Insurance Agency
- Contractors Edge
- Coterie Insurance
- Day Care Insurance Services, Inc.
- Embroker Insurance Services
- Huckleberry Insurance
- Jimcor Agencies
- Risk Placement Services
- Simply Business
- Thimble Insurance
- USG Insurance Services
- Valley Forge Insurance Brokerage
Best Business Insurance Ratings & Reviews
The reviews and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the GeneralLiabilityInsure.com staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.