Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America Ratings
Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America Reviews 2020 (Ratings, Complaints & Coverage). If you're looking into purchasing insurance, whether it's for yourself, your family, or for your business, you might be considering the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (aka IIABA or Big "I"). This organization is based in the United States and consists of professionals that sell personal and commercial insurance, as well as products related to financial services.
If you are a small business owner looking to buy liability insurance, read Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America reviews to learn about the Big "I"'s products and services.
Check out Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America reviews, ratings, complaints & for this national alliance of insurance agents who offer all types of insurance and financial services products.
Following are some of the answers to commonly asked IIABA small business insurance questions:
- Does IIABA Offer Business Insurance?
- What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does IIABA Offer?
- How Much Does IIABA's Small Business Insurance Cost?
- Are IIABA's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Does IIABA Offer Business Insurance?
Yes, IIABA members offer business insurance with a focus on small business commercial policies.
What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does IIABA Offer?
IIABA members offer small business insurance policies including: General Liability, Commercial Property, Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto and others.
How Much Does IIABA's Small Business Insurance Cost?
The average cost of IIABA's commercial insurance policies ranges from $292 to over $279 per month, and is mainly based on your business's: Industry, Location, Gross Sales, Employees and/or Payroll, Policy Limits, Endorsements, Deductibles, Experience & Claims History.
Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America
Founded in 1896, the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (often simply referred to as IIABA or the Big "I") is an organization, or a "national alliance" that, according to their website, is comprised of "more than a quarter million business owners and their employees", and these members sell various types of insurance and financial products.
The members of the Big "I" are not contracted with a specific insurance company; rather, they represent multiple agencies. Their goal is to provide their clients with the best insurance coverage and prices by assessing the different options that are available to meet the needs of the people that they serve.
The Big "I" is considered a voluntary federation of state associations and local boards, and their members are located in all 50 states, as well as the District of Columbia. The Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America reviews for agents are good online.
Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America Insurance Products Offered
Those who are members of the IIABA offer a variety of insurance products for their clients, including:
- Commercial Insurance - Business owners can find a variety of coverage options through the IIABA, including small business commercial property insurance, commercial general liability insurance, umbrella insurance, and various other types of policies that are pertinent to business owners.
- Homeowner's Insurance - Their agents can compare rates and coverage options from various providers to provide homeowner's with the best possible coverage at the most affordable price. They can also locate personal liability and property liability insurance for homeowner's.
- Auto Insurance - With the help of an IIABA agent or broker, you can also find auto insurance, including liability, collision, and uninsured/underinsured motorists. Their members can also assist drivers with finding other types of coverage to ensure that they, their passengers, their vehicles, and other drivers on the road are properly protected.
- Health Insurance - The agents and brokers that are associated with the Big "I" can also help their clients secure health insurance coverage. This includes general health insurance from some of the best names in the industry, to ensure that their clients receive the best possible coverage at the most affordable rate.
In addition to helping their clients find the best coverage at the lowest prices in all of these areas, the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America also offer other services. For example, they can help their clients mitigate risks and assist with filing claims; if an agent's client should file a claim with their insurance provider, the agent can negotiate with the insurance provider for his or her client in order to secure the best settlement possible.
The Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America reviews are also good from member agents.
Big "I" Benefits To Insurance Consumers
Working with the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America offers a number of benefits. In addition to finding the best coverage and the most affordable prices, the members of the IIABA go the extra mile to inform their clients with the latest news and information. For instance, they public articles and white papers that analyze the products that different insurance companies offer and highlight the projected forecasts of insurance carriers.
By working with the Big I, you don't have to commit to a specific insurance company; rather, you can shop around to see what's available, and a reputable agent or broker will assist you with your search. You'll be able to find the best possible policies to meet your coverage needs, as well as your budget.
Because the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America is comprised of, well, independent agents that work with a variety of companies, it's hard to pinpoint the rates that their agents charge. It really depends on the specific coverage you need and the carrier that you end up choosing for your insurance needs.
However, based on reviews, consumers have reported that the IIABA offers some of the most affordable rates on insurance in the United States.
Big "I" Benefits To Insurance Agency Members
Agencies join the Big "I" at the state level. Benefits of Big "I" Membership include:
- Advocacy on issues that matter - in state legislatures or on Capitol Hill
- Benchmarking using the Best Practices Study
- Exclusive online market access
- Flood program in above and outside the NFIP
- Largest, most stable agents E&O in the nation
- Leading technical insurance and agency management information
- Perpetuation through student education programs and young agent leadership development
- Public awareness through a national branding campaign, Trusted Choice
Are IIABA's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Here is an IIABA business insurance review online:
- Glassdoor.com - Glassdoor rates them 3.7 out of 5 stars.
IIABA's Contact Information
Address: 127 South Peyton Street, Alexandria VA 22314
The Bottom Line On Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America
According to their website, "Big "I" is a voluntary federation of state associations and local boards, with affiliates in every state and the District of Columbia. Its independent insurance agents and brokers are politically astute and are involved both locally and nationally. They monitor and affect consumer, insurance agent and broker, and small business issues in Washington through IIABA's active, professional staff on Capitol Hill."
More Commercial Insurance Company RatingsSmall Business Insurer Ratings:
- ACE Group
- Applied Underwriters
- Central Insurance Companies
- Colony Specialty
- Fireman's Fund
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- Jewelers Mutual
- Liberty Mutual
- Markel Insurance
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Ohio Casualty
- Penn-America Group
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- The Main Street America Group
- Utica First
- BB&T Insurance Services
- biBERK Insurance Services
- Brown & Brown
- Burns & Wilcox
- Commercial Insurance.NET
- Contractors Edge
- Day Care Insurance Services, Inc.
- Embroker Insurance Services
- Jimcor Agencies
- Risk Placement Services
- USG Insurance Services
- Valley Forge Insurance Brokerage
- Verifly Insurance Services
The reviews and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the GeneralLiabilityInsure.com staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.