Chubb Business Insurance Ratings
Chubb Business Insurance Reviews 2020 (Ratings, Complaints & Coverage).If you are running a business, there's no doubt that you have a lot on your mind. While it might not be at the top of your mind, you definitely need business insurance. You might have heard of Chubb Insurance since it is kind of a big name in the industry, but would this provider be the right fit when it comes to keeping your business protected? Let's take a closer look at what Chubb can offer, and some of the pros and cons of having one of their policies.
If you are a business owner looking to buy liability insurance, read Chubb business insurance reviews to learn about Chubb's products.
Check out Chubb business insurance reviews, ratings, complaints & coverage for general liability, workers compensation and other small business insurance commercial policies.
Following are some of the answers to commonly asked Chubb small business insurance questions:
- Does Chubb Offer Business Insurance?
- What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Chubb Offer?
- How Much Does Chubb's Small Business Insurance Cost?
- Are Chubb's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Does Chubb Offer Business Insurance?
Yes, Chubb offers business insurance with a focus on small business commercial policies.
What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Chubb Offer?
Chubb offers small business insurance policies including: General Liability, Commercial Property, Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto and others.
How Much Does Chubb's Small Business Insurance Cost?
The average cost of Chubb's commercial insurance policies ranges from $29 to over $179 per month, and is mainly based on your business's: Industry, Location, Gross Sales, Employees and/or Payroll, Policy Limits, Endorsements, Deductibles, Experience & Claims History.
About Chubb Insurance
Chubb Insurance began as a family business in 1882, founded by Thomas Caldecott Chubb and his son, Percy. Originally a marine insurance company that focused its client base around the ports of New York City, it quickly grew and expanded its products. By 1984, the Chubb Corporation was established enough to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
In 2015, the Chubb Corporation was bought up by ACE Limited, a very large casualty and property insurer. The new merged company kept the Chubb name and became the largest publicly traded casualty and property insurer in the world. They employ an estimated 31,000 people, and have over 170 insurance products available to businesses of all sizes and niches. Chubb business insurance reviews are generally good.
Small Business Coverages Offered By Chubb
These different commercial insurance products fall under a few different main categories. This includes:
General & Other Liability - which protects businesses from loss or damage from fire, natural disaster, crime, or if a customer slips and falls on the floor. Environmental liability, equipment breakdown, and worker's compensation also fall into this category. Chubb business insurance reviews for liability are above average.
Professional Liability Products - Chubb also offers a variety of products, such as directors and officers liability, errors and omissions, employment practices liability, financial fidelity, and cyber crime.
Health and Accident Products - Chubb has different types of as well, like employee benefit plans for health and life insurance, and special risk coverage for companies who host sponsored events. Chubb's ratings are fine here. Many of these products can be sold together as a package or sold individually depending on the coverage needs of the business.
What really sets Chubb Insurance apart is the way that they tailor policies to each unique business. Risks are analyzed based on industry to ensure that businesses get the right relevant coverage. Chubb features 25 different business categories, everything from technology, to educational institutions, to wineries. There are subcategories for each of these industries, with underwriters that specialize in each precise field.
- There are coverage options for businesses of all sizes. Chubb has appropriate products for businesses that are small and locally run, mid-size companies that span over a regional area, or huge multinational corporations.
- They has a great track record of having quick response time to claims. For personal policies, they pride themselves on responding within 6 hours. While business policies are a bit different and claims often require more investigation, the response time is still not too far behind. Claims can also be filed by phone, online, or by contacting an agent.
- They has a high customer satisfaction rate. Over 88% of businesses renew their policies, and complaints are hard to find.
- Chubb has won many awards worldwide.
- The coverage on each individual product as well as packages is some of the most thorough on the market. The policies really think of everything, leaving little room for those bad surprises where a business owner might believe they are covered when they really are not.
- While you can manage your account online, you cannot get a quote or buy a policy online. Their insurance is sold solely through agents.
- You get exactly what you pay for in this case. While they offer great coverage, that coverage comes at the cost of higher premiums compared to those of other property and casualty insurers.
Are Chubb's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Chubb is also known as Ace American Insurance.
Chubb Insurance's Contact Information
Address: 1133 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036
Chubb Commercial Insurance Bottom Line
Chubb offers excellent custom-tailored coverage for your business of any size or niche. They are a very established and reputable company. Just because Chubb offers great coverage for every possible business does not necessarily mean that they are the right fit as your insurer.
If your business is very new or you have recently invested some of your money into other things and find yourself with a currently smaller budget, you might have to temporarily look elsewhere for a lower premium. Once you are on your feet, they offer great options that might actually save you a lot of money in the long run.
More Commercial Insurance Company RatingsSmall Business Insurer Ratings:
- ACE Group
- Applied Underwriters
- Central Insurance Companies
- Colony Specialty
- Fireman's Fund
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- Jewelers Mutual
- Liberty Mutual
- Markel Insurance
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Ohio Casualty
- Penn-America Group
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- The Main Street America Group
- Utica First
- BB&T Insurance Services
- biBERK Insurance Services
- Brown & Brown
- Burns & Wilcox
- Commercial Insurance.NET
- Contractors Edge
- Day Care Insurance Services, Inc.
- Embroker Insurance Services
- Jimcor Agencies
- Risk Placement Services
- USG Insurance Services
- Valley Forge Insurance Brokerage
- Verifly Insurance Services
The reviews and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the GeneralLiabilityInsure.com staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.