Huckleberry Insurance Ratings
Huckleberry Insurance Reviews 2022 (Ratings, Complaints & Coverage). Online business insurance brokerages are becoming increasingly popular in recent years, and Huckleberry has joined the ranks of this growing sector.
The founders of the company realized that the whole business insurance industry had become antiquated and more troublesome than beneficial for 21st century business owners. They recognized the ever-increasing need to process the insurance applications among today's business owners, and hence, they launched Huckleberry.
Their objective is simple: To provide small business owners simpler and faster insurance coverage options. They achieve that goal by working with their clients 100 percent online. The Huckleberry Insurance reviews are fair.
If you are a business owner looking to buy small business insurance, read Huckleberry Insurance reviews to learn about this company.
Check out Huckleberry Insurance reviews, ratings, complaints & coverage for general liability, workers compensation and other small business insurance commercial policies.
Following are some of the answers to commonly asked Huckleberry small business insurance questions:
- Does Huckleberry Offer Business Insurance?
- What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Huckleberry Offer?
- How Much Does Huckleberry's Small Business Insurance Cost?
- Are Huckleberry's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Does Huckleberry Offer Business Insurance?
Yes, Huckleberry offers business insurance with a focus on small business commercial policies.
What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Huckleberry Offer?
Huckleberry offers small business insurance policies including: General Liability, Commercial Property, Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto and others.
How Much Does Huckleberry's Small Business Insurance Cost?
The average cost of Huckleberry's commercial insurance policies ranges from $39 to over $168 per month, and is mainly based on your business's: Industry, Location, Gross Sales, Employees and/or Payroll, Policy Limits, Endorsements, Deductibles, Experience & Claims History.
Small Business Coverages Offered By Huckleberry Insurance
Huckleberry offers a variety of insurance products for small business owners. Huckleberry Insurance reviews seem good online. All policies are completely customized to meet the unique needs of their clients, thus ensuring that business owners receive comprehensive coverage that will truly protect their interests.
According to their website, "At Huckleberry, we're on a mission to make insurance work for small businesses. Over the past decade, technology has changed the way we run companies—from accounting and tax prep to customer management and payment processing. But small business owners are still forced to buy workers' comp, general liability, and property insurance via an offline process that can take weeks to complete."
Following are some of the small business offerings from Huckleberry.
- Workers' compensation - This policy provides business owners with the financial protection their employees may require in the event that they sustain a work-related accident or injury. For instance, if an employee is involved in an on-the-job accident and sustains an injury, workers' comp insurance will cover the cost of the employee's missed wages, any medical care and rehabilitation they might require, and potential legal fees.
- Commercial general liability - This coverage protects business owners against third-party personal injuries and property damage claims or lawsuits. For example, if a client slips on a puddle while shopping, sustains an injury, and files a lawsuit against the business owner, this coverage would help to pay for legal defense fees , settlements, and any compensation that a court might find the business owner liable for.
- Commercial auto - For business owners who rely on company vehicles, this policy covers damages and injuries that may occur if the driver of a company vehicle is involved in a car accident.
- Professional liability - Also known as errors and omissions or "E&O" insurance, this policy covers claims or lawsuits that a client may make a business owner fails to deliver on services they said they would provide or somehow damages the client. For instance, if a web designer fails to do what they were hired to do, and the client takes legal action, an E&O policy will help to cover the related expenses.
- Business interruption - In the event that business operations are interrupted for a variety of reasons, this coverage would help to replace the funds that are lost during that period if interruption. For example, if a severe weather were to shut-down a business, this policy would help to compensate the funds they lost during that period.
- Liquor liability - Businesses that sell or serve liquor to a visibly intoxicated individual can be held liable if that individual injures someone or causes property damage. This policy will help cover the business owner's legal defense fees, as well as any damages that they are held liable for.
- Equipment breakdown - In the event that a piece of equipment breaks down and needs to be repaired or replaced, this coverage will help to pay for the related expenses.
- Employment dishonesty - Also known as employee theft coverage, this policy protects small business owners from the financial losses that may occur in the event that an employee steals from them.
These are just a few examples of the types of broad range of coverage options that this provides and Huckleberry Insurance reviews are good.
What Kind of Businesses Does Huckleberry Cover?
Huckleberry insures small businesses in a variety of industries. Examples include:
- Commercial cleaners
- Restaurants and bars
- Medical practices
- Daycare providers
- Non-profit organizations
- Personal care and beauty
- Professional firms
- Retail businesses
- Real estate firms
Are Huckleberry's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Huckleberry Insurance has received mixed reviews from customers. On Trustpilot, of the 25 or so reviews, the company received 4.7 out of five stars.
Of those who reviewed, 68 percent gave the company a rating of "excellent", and most said that Huckleberry made the process of purchasing business insurance quick, easy, and affordable.
Following are some Huckleberry Insurance ratings found online which appear mixed:
- TrustPilot.com - TrustPilot.com rates them 4.7 out of 5 stars.
- WalletHub.com - WalletHub.com rates them 4.4 out of 5 stars.
Huckleberry Insurance's Contact Information
Address: 755 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
Huckleberry Insurance Commercial Insurance Bottom Line
Huckleberry Insurance reviews are above average online. If you are looking for small business insurance and want to buy it online, Huckleberry appears to be worth checking out.
More Commercial Insurance Company RatingsSmall Business Insurer Ratings & Reviews:
- ACE Group
- American Family
- Applied Underwriters
- biBERK Insurance Services
- Central Insurance Companies
- Colony Specialty
- Fireman's Fund
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- Jewelers Mutual
- Liberty Mutual
- Markel Insurance
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Ohio Casualty
- Penn-America Group
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Pie Insurance
- State Farm
- State National Insurance Company
- The Hartford
- The Main Street America Group
- Utica First
- BB&T Insurance Services
- Brown & Brown
- Burns & Wilcox
- Commercial Insurance.NET
- Comparion Insurance Agency
- Contractors Edge
- Coterie Insurance
- Day Care Insurance Services, Inc.
- Embroker Insurance Services
- Huckleberry Insurance
- Jimcor Agencies
- Risk Placement Services
- Simply Business
- Thimble Insurance
- USG Insurance Services
- Valley Forge Insurance Brokerage
Best Business Insurance Ratings & Reviews
The reviews and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the GeneralLiabilityInsure.com staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.