Risk Placement Services Ratings
Risk Placement Services Reviews 2021 (Ratings, Complaints & Coverage). Risk Placement Services (RPS) is a managing general agent insurance company and underwriting manager. They provide insurance products throughout the United States, with more than 80 branch office and satellite locations, all with a focus on being a wholesale insurance brokerage.
They have consistently been recognized as one of the top insurance companies in the United States having been ranked in top five in each insurance category as well as being ranked as the top MGA in the country consistently for the past two years. The headquarters for this company is in Rolling Meadows, Illinois but they have branch offices and satellite locations that are all over the country.
They have definitely gained a reputation for looking out for the customer, even sometimes referring clients to competitors in order to get them the right insurance products. They are one of the top-rated insurance providers in the United States and even rank high on worldwide lists for very good reasons.
If you are a small business owner looking to buy commercial insurance, read Risk Placement Services reviews to learn about their insurance offerings.
Check out Risk Placement Services reviews, ratings, complaints & coverage for general liability, workers compensation and other small business insurance commercial policies.
Following are some of the answers to commonly asked RPS small business insurance questions:
- Does Risk Placement Services Offer Business Insurance?
- What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Risk Placement Services Offer?
- How Much Does RPS's Small Business Insurance Cost?
- Are Risk Placement Services' Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Does RPS Offer Business Insurance?
Yes, RPS offers business insurance with a focus on small business commercial policies.
What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does RPS Offer?
RPS offers small business insurance policies including: General Liability, Commercial Property, Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto and others.
How Much Does RPS's Small Business Insurance Cost?
The average cost of RPS's commercial insurance policies ranges from $22 to over $179 per month, and is mainly based on your business's: Industry, Location, Gross Sales, Employees and/or Payroll, Policy Limits, Endorsements, Deductibles, Experience & Claims History.
About Risk Placement Services, Inc.
The company has four separate divisions that it works in including: national brokerage, MGA in bindings, programs and standard lines. They focus on the transportation industry, the healthcare industry, environmental companies and a few others.
Their ability to focus on a specific segment of the insurance marketplace allows them to provide the highest quality products and services, particularly because they only work with the top-rated admitted and non-admitted carriers.
RPS says on their site, With access to over 200 markets, RPS understands risk, as well as its unique exposures. Extensive research, modeling and analysis assure added confidence that the coverage provided matches the need. Whether arranging layered structure and pricing, calculating probable maximum loss or creating renewal action plans and timelines, RPS specialists do their jobs more efficiently - transferring value to brokers and their clients by providing practical, win-win solutions."
Following are details on their divisions, as mentioned on their website:
- RPS National Brokerage - With RPS National Brokerage, we can help you place accounts that typically cannot be secured competitively in standard markets, in particular specialized or hard-to-place insurance, such as accounts with seven-figure premiums, DIC, Cat Property, Healthcare risks, and Workers' Compensation. Our national team of experts will work with you every step along the way: from pre-underwriting, account negotiation and proposal preparation, to policy review and accounting - to address and meet your client needs.
- RPS Binding Authority - Our Binding Authority offices act as an outsourced underwriting branch for a wide range of the highest-rated specialty carriers, offering local expertise with national reach. This division offers you a host of insurance solutions for specific product lines, industry segments and business types. We not only possess the ability to quickly devise solutions, but also have the authority to make them a reality.
- RPS Programs - We are dedicated to developing custom programs for our agents and brokers - something that continues to separate and distinguish us from our competitors. A program is typically focused around a specific class of business, such as Allied Health, Personal Lines, Public Entities, Religious Institutions, and so on. Our programs offer you the specialized coverages and expertise to ensure your client's risk is properly handled.
- RPS Standard Lines - RPS Standard Lines is committed to providing independent agencies and brokers access to preferred carriers with a focus on standard lines. By aggregating books of business from small to medium-sized retailers, RPS Standard Lines creates strong carrier relationships with many national and regional insurance providers built on substantial premium volumes and superior loss results.
The Risk Placement Services reviews are about average on the Internet.
Risk Placement Services Practice Groups
RPS has a number of practice groups that they specialize in. These practice groups are the types of industries that they are normally used to working with, and even though the list is quite large, they are still able to provide the highest level of service to that particular practice group because they have been in business long enough to specialize in. The RPS reviews are good here and these practice groups include:
- Executive Lines
- Personal Lines
- Public Entity
- Real Estate
- Sports & Leisure
- Technology & Cyber
- Workers Compensation
Insurance Products Offered By Risk Placement Services
There are various insurance types that are offered by RPS. Because RPS has been in business for so long, they know exactly what the customers in their practice groups need, and they are able to provide insurance products that not only fit their needs exactly, but can be customized to ensure that each business gets the coverage that it needs without leaving gaps or costing too much.
Not only do they have general types of commercial insurance that will apply to many of the businesses out there, but they are very specialized types of insurance that only applied to a few businesses. However, these are the types of businesses that normally would not be able to find coverage anywhere else.
So for example, they provide:
- Accident Medical
- ATV / Motorcycle / Watercraft
- Admitted Commercial Lines
- Admitted Personal Lines
- Affluent Personal Lines
- Agropro Professional Liability
- All Lines Aggregate
- Allied Healthcare
- Amateur Sports
- Architects / Engineers
- Balloon Events
- Balloons: Hot Air & Gas
- Bed & Breakfast
- Bicycle / Ski
- Blimps: Hot Air & Gas
- Business Auto
- Contractors Pollution
- Cornerstone Comp, Inc.
- Cyber Liability
- Directors & Officers
- Drones / Unmanned Aerial Systems
- Elite Golf Club Program, Inc.
- Employment Practices Liability
- Equipment Breakdown (Boiler & Machinery)
- Errors & Omissions
- Excess Auto
- Excess Workers Compensation
- Farm & Ranch
- Flood / Excess Flood
- Golf Courses & Clubs
- GuardianComp, Inc.
- Health & Fitness
- Higher Education
- Hired & Non-Owned
- Insurance Agents / Brokers
- Jewelers Block
- Lawyers Insurance
- Liquor Liability
- Medical Professionals
- Metals & Plastics Manufacturing
- Mobile / Manufactured Home
- Mortgage Bankers / Brokers
- Motor Truck Cargo
- Motorcycle Repair Shops
- Occupational Accident
- Personal Umbrella
- Product Recall
- Public Auto
- Public Entities
- Quality Comp, Inc.
- Real Estate Agents
- Recreational Rentals
- Religious Institutions
- Repair Stations & Aviation Businesses
- Resident Camps & Day Camps
- Seedsmen's E&O
- Snow Removal
- Social Services
- Specialty Personal Auto
- Title & Escrow Agents
- US Lacrosse
- USA Softball
- Wind Deductible Buybacks
- Work Comp for Temporary Staffing
They also provide jewelers insurance, lawyers insurance, insurance for golf courses and golf clubs and dozens of others including specific sports insurance such as for softball in the United States and Lacrosse. Risk Placement Services reviews are fair.
Risk Placement Services Rates
The rates that RPS offers are highly competitive. As you would expect from any insurance wholesaler, their rates vary and depend on the specific policies and coverage options that their clients select. The unique needs of each client also affect the rates of their policies.
Are RPS's Commercial Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Risk Placement Services, Inc.'s Contact Information
Address: 2850 Golf Road, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
The Bottom Line On Risk Placement Services
RPS has some other insurance programs that you may want to be aware of your thinking about choosing insurance through them. You'll have to look into these programs individually to find out if any of them fit your needs or whether they are appropriate for your business, but they include the RPS balloon program, the RPS Bollinger Sports and Leisure Program, The RPS Monument Program, The RPS PMP Program and The RPS Companies Plus Insurance.
More Commercial Insurance Company RatingsSmall Business Insurer Ratings:
- ACE Group
- Applied Underwriters
- Central Insurance Companies
- Colony Specialty
- Fireman's Fund
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- Jewelers Mutual
- Liberty Mutual
- Markel Insurance
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Ohio Casualty
- Penn-America Group
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- State Farm
- State National Insurance Company
- The Hartford
- The Main Street America Group
- Utica First
- BB&T Insurance Services
- biBERK Insurance Services
- Brown & Brown
- Burns & Wilcox
- Commercial Insurance.NET
- Contractors Edge
- Day Care Insurance Services, Inc.
- Embroker Insurance Services
- Jimcor Agencies
- Risk Placement Services
- USG Insurance Services
- Valley Forge Insurance Brokerage
- Verifly Insurance Services
The reviews and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the GeneralLiabilityInsure.com staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.