Small Business Insurance Reviews
Call to start your quote:
Frequently Asked Questions About Small Business Insurance
How much does commercial insurance cost?
Costs can vary widely based on industry and are also determined by zip code and often payroll and/or gross sales. Request a free quote to get an exact number.
What kind of business insurance do I need?
Most business owners need General Liability Insurance at the very least. If you have any non-owner employees, you will need workers compensation insurance too.
What is a Certificate of Insurance?
A Certificate of Insurance is proof of coverage. It lists the type and amount of liability coverage you have and other policy information when a third party requests it.
Is business insurance tax deductible?
Yes. you can deduct the cost of commercial insurance premiums. The IRS considers insurance a cost of doing business as long it benefits the business & serves a business purpose.
Small Business Insurance Reviews
Small Business Insurance Reviews. Property, workers' compensation, accidental damage, liability - all of these things are covered by commercial insurance. With so many insurers on the market that offer this service, however, it can be difficult to know just where to start. What makes a good commercial insurance policy? What makes a great one? Which companies should you choose - and which ones should you avoid? Here's a guide with small business insurance reviews to help.
Get small business insurance reviews of some of the largest and highest rated commercial insurance companies to help your insurance buying decisions.
Small Business Insurance Reviews
- Acuity Commercial Insurance Reviews - Learn about Acuity Insurance, a small insurance company offering business coverage.
- AIG Business Insurance Reviews - Learn about American International Group, a large international insurance company.
- Allstate Business Insurance Reviews - Learn about Allstate Insurance, mainly a personal lines company with some small business insurance.
- Amica Small Business Insurance Reviews - Learn about Amica, a direct seller of personal and commercial insurance.
- AmTrust Insurance Reviews - Learn about AmTrust, a multinational casualty and property and insurance company based in New York.
- Chubb Business Insurance Reviews - Learn about Chubb, the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer.
- Cincinnati Insurance Company Reviews - Learn about Cincinnati, insuring business since 1950.
- CNA Insurance Reviews - Learn about CNA Financial Corporation, a leader in small business insurance.
- Dongeal Insurance Group Reviews - Learn about Donegal, a regional business insurance provider.
- Erie InsuranceReviews - Learn about Erie, a regional commercial insurance provider in 12 states.
- Esurance Business Insurance Reviews - Learn about Esurance - an online only insurer owned by Allstate.
- Farmers Small Commercial Insurance Reviews - Learn about Farmers Insurance Group, a subsidiary of Zurich Financial Services.
- Foremost Small Commercial Insurance Reviews - Learn about Foremost Insurance, a subsidiary of Farmers.
- GEICO Commercial Reviews - Read about GEICO's business insurance products - a member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies (Warren Buffet).
- Guard Insurance Reviews - Read about Guard's commercial insurance policies - a member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies (Warren Buffet).
- Hanover Small Business Insurance Reviews - Learn about Hanover Insurance Group, an insurance company since 1952.
- Hiscox Insurance Reviews - Discover Hiscox, a modern and easy to deal with business insurance company.
- Merchants Insurance Group Reviews - Read about Merchants Insurance Group, an insurer specializing in small business commercial.
- Nationwide Insurance Small Business Reviews - Nationwide insurance began in 1925 as Farm Bureau Mutual Automobile Insurance Company.
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies Reviews - Read about this the specialty commercial company.
- Progressive Small Business Insurance Reviews - Progressive has evolved and grown to one of the largest insurance providers in the US.
- Selective Insurance Reviews - A provider of small business insurance for certain business classes.
- State Farm Small Business Reviews - Read about one of the largest providers of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- The Hartford Reviews - Find out about The Hartford, a 200 year old massive insurance company.
- Travelers Insurance Reviews - Learn about Travelers, one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S.
- USAA Small Business Insurance Reviews - Learn about USAA - an insurance company that serves the military, veterans and their families.
- USLI Reviews - Learn about United States Liability Insurance - another member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies (Warren Buffet).
- Westfield Insurance Reviews - Discover Westfield Insurance, a 150 year old insurer offering business insurance out of Ohio.
- Zurich Insurance Group Reviews - learn about Zurich Insurance Group, an old and stable international insurance company.
Small Business Insurance Broker Reviews
- BOLT Insurance Agency Reviews - Learn about BOLT Insurance, a modern online commercial insurance broker.
- Burns & Wilcox Reviews - Learn about Burns & Wilcox, an excess ans surplus wholesale insurance broker.
- Contractors Edge Insurance Services Reviews - Learn about Contractors Edge - providing contractors with business insurance coverage.
- CoverWallet Reviews - Discover CoverWallet, a technology based small business insurance broker.
- Day Care Insurance Services, Inc. - Learn about DC Insurance Services, a childcare insurance broker.
- Insureon Reviews - Read about Insureon, a popular online insurance broker.
- Next Insurance Reviews - Read about next Insurance, a newer online insurance broker.
- TechInsurance Reviews - See about TechInsurance, an online insurance agency.
- USG Insurance Services Reviews - See about USG Insurance Services, a wholesale insurance broker.
Small Business Independent Insurance Association Reviews
- Trusted Choice Insurance Reviews - Discover Trusted Choice, a National brand that represents the 140,000 licensed independent agents & brokers.
Why Do You Need Commercial Insurance?
Commercial insurance provides you with a financial safeguard in an unexpected emergency or after an unforeseen accident. Millions of business across the U.S. in various sectors - everything from startups to multinational brands - have commercial insurance policies. This cover provides them with cash funds in the event of an emergency.
Insurers might pay out if a company has suffered from property damage - perhaps bad weather has destroyed their computer systems, for example - or a former employee is taking the company to court. Commercial insurance is a multi-billion dollar business in the U.S., with a wide range of insurers on the market.
Some of the big ones have hundreds of thousands of companies. Smaller companies, however, might provide businesspeople with various benefits.
How To Choose A Small Business Insurer
Not all commercial insurance providers are the same. Some companies will have limitations on what you can claim for, while others might not provide you with the customer service you need.
One way to find out which company is best for you is to use a third-party small business insurance reviews website. Here, you can read reviews from all the people who have used a commercial insurance provider in the past. This will give you all the information you need in your search. Look out for things like value for money and customer service. Review sites should also tell you how easy the application process was.
Another way is to get a quote. The type of insurer you choose will likely depend on how much you pay for your premiums. That's why you need to research small business insurance reviews before you make your final decision.
Once you have whittled down to two or three insurers after using a comparison site, contact each one and obtain a full quote. Don't forget to find out what you get for your money. Does your policy cover accidental damage, for example? What about liability? How often will you need to make payments? What do you have to do if you need to make a claim? Finding the answers to these questions at this early stage is paramount. It will make your search so much easier.
Quotes from leading small business insurance carriers including: ACE, AmTrust, Builders & Tradesmen's, Chubb, CNA, Employers, Foremost, Guard, Hiscox, Liberty Mutual, Markel, Nationwide, Penn America, Philadelphia, Progressive, Scottsdale, The Hartford, Travelers, USLI, Western World, Zurich & others.