Standard Industrial Classification Code 7389 - All Other Misc. Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing
Are you searching for the SIC Code 7389 - All Other Misc. Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing?
Get information about this Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Code and its related General Liability, National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (NAICS) codes.
The SIC Code 7389 - All Other Misc. Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing. Learn more about the SIC 7389 in the Services sector and its related General Liability, NCCI, and NAICS codes.
- What Is The Description Of The SIC Code 7389?
- What Are The Related General Liability Class Code(s) for SIC Code 7389?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for SIC Code 7389?
- What Are The Related NCCI Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 7389?
What Is The Description Of The SIC Code 7389?
The description for the SIC Code 7389 - All Other Misc. Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing in the Services sector is:Establishments Primarily Engaged In Furnishing Business Services, Not Elsewhere Classified, Such As Bondspersons, Drafting Services, Lecture Bureaus, Notaries Public, Sign Painting, Speakers' Bureaus, Water Softening Services, and Auctioneering Services, On A Commission or Fee Basis. Auctions Of Used Cars and Agricultural Commodities, Such As Livestock and Produce, Are Classified In Wholesale Trade.
- agents and Brokers For Authors and Nonperforming Artist
- apparel Pressing Service For The Trade
- appraisers, Except Real Estate Appraisers
- arbitration and Conciliation Services
- artists' Agents and Brokers, Except Performing Artists
- auctioneering Service On A Commission or Fee Basis
- authors' Agents and Brokers
- automobile Recovery Service
- automobile Repossession Service
- automobile Shows, Flower Shows, and Home Shows: Promoters Of
- bartering Services For Businesses
- batik Work (handprinting On Textiles)
- bottle Exchanges
- bronzing Baby Shoes
- business Brokers (buying and Selling Business Enterprises)
- charge Account Service (shopping Plates) Collection By Individual
- check Validation Service
- cloth: Cutting To Length, Bolting, or Winding For Textile Distributors
- contractors' Disbursement Control
- convention Bureaus
- convention Decorators
- copyright Protection Service
- correct Time Service
- cosmetic Kits, Assembling and Packaging
- cotton Inspection Service, Not Connected With Transportation
- cotton Sampler Service
- coupon Redemption Service, Except Trading Stamps
- credit Card Service (collection By Individual Firms)
- decoration Service For Special Events
- demonstration Service, Separate From Sale
- directories, Telephone: Distribution On A Contract or Fee Basis
- divers, Commercial
- drafting Service, Except Temporary Help
- drawback Service, Customs
- drive - A - Way Automobile Service
- embroidering Of Advertising On Shirts, Etc.
- engrossing, E.g., Diplomas and Resolutions
- exhibits, Building Of: By Industrial Contractors
- field Warehousing, Not Public Warehousing
- filling Pressure Containers (aerosol) With Hair Spray, Insecticides, Etc.
- fire Extinguishers, Service Of
- firefighting Service, Other Than Forestry or Public
- flagging Service (traffic Control)
- floats, Decoration Of
- florists' Telegraph Service
- folding and Refolding Service: Textile and Apparel
- fundraising On A Contract or Fee Basis
- gas Systems, Contract Conversion From Manufactured To Natural Gas
- handtool Designers
- handwriting Analysis
- hosiery Pairing On A Contract or Fee Basis
- hotel Reservation Service
- identification Engraving Service
- inspection Of Commodities, Not Connected With Transportation
- interior Decorating Consulting Service, Except Painters and Paper
- interior Designing Service, Except Painters and Paper Hangers
- inventory Computing Service
- labeling Bottles, Cans, Cartons, Etc. For The Trade: Not Printing
- laminating Of Photographs (coating Photographs With Plastics)
- lecture Bureaus
- lettering Service
- liquidators Of Merchandise On A Contract or Fee Basis
- mannequin Decorating Service
- map Drafting Service
- mapmaking, Including Aerial
- message Service, Telephone Answering Except Beeper Service
- metal Slitting and Shearing On A Contract or Fee Basis
- meter Readers, Remote
- microfilm Recording and Developing Service
- mounting Merchandise On Cards On A Contract or Fee Basis
- music Distribution Systems, Except Coin - Operated
- notaries Public
- packaging and Labeling Service (not Packing and Crating)
- paralegal Service
- parcel Packing Service (packaging)
- patent Brokers
- patrol Of Electric Transmission or Gas Lines
- photogrammetric Mapping Service (not Professional Engineers)
- photographic Library Service, Still
- photography Brokers
- pipeline and Power Line Inspection Services
- playwrights' Brokers
- post Office Contract Stations
- presorting Mail Service
- press Clipping Service
- printed Circuitry Graphic Layout
- process Serving Service
- produce Weighing Service, Not Connected With Transportation
- product Sterilization Service
- promoters Of Home Shows and Flower Shows
- racetrack Cleaning, Except Buildings
- radio Broadcasting Music Checkers
- radio Transcription Service
- recording Studios On A Contract or Fee Basis
- redemption Of Trading Stamps
- repossession Service
- restaurant Reservation Service
- rug Binding For The Trade
- safety Inspection Service, Except Automotive
- salvaging Of Damaged Merchandise, Not Engaged In Sales
- sampling Of Commodities, Not Connected With Transportation
- scrap Steel Cutting On A Contract or Fee Basis
- shoe Designers
- showcard Painting
- shrinking Textiles For Tailors and Dressmakers
- sign Painting and Lettering Shops
- solvents Recovery Service On A Contract or Fee Basis
- speakers' Bureaus
- sponging Textiles For Tailors and Dressmakers
- styling Of Fashions, Apparel, Furniture, and Textiles
- styling Wigs For The Trade
- swimming Pool Cleaning and Maintenance
- switchboard Operation Of Private Branch Exchanges
- tape Slitting For The Trade (cutting Plastics, Leather, Etc. Into Widths)
- tax Collection Agencies: Collecting For A City, County, or State
- tax Title Dealers: Agencies For City, County, or State
- telemarketing (telephone Marketing) Service On A Contract or Fee Basis
- telephone Answering, Except Beeper Service
- telephone Solicitation Service On A Contract or Fee Basis
- textile Designers
- textile Folding and Packing Services
- time - Share Condominium Exchanges
- tobacco Sheeting Service On A Contract or Fee Basis
- tourist Information Bureaus
- trade Show Arrangement
- trading Stamp Promotion and Sale To Stores
- trading Stamp Redemption
- translation Service
- water Softener Service
- weighing Foods and Other Commodities Not Connected With
- welcoming Service
- window Trimming Service
- yacht Brokers
What Are The Related General Liability Class Code(s) for SIC Code 7389?
The related GL Class Code(s) for SIC Code 7389 - All Other Misc. Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing is:51005 - Aerosol Containers - Filling or Charging For Others
91127 - Alarms and Alarm Systems - Installation, Servicing or Repair
91177 - Auctioneers - Sales Conducted Away From The Insured's Premises
61217 - Buildings or Premises - Bank or Office - Mercantile or Manufacturing. Lessor's Risk Only - Maintained By The Insured - Other Than Not-For-Profit
41677 - Consultants
41673 - Conventions (sponsor's Risk Only) - Not-For-Profit Only
41672 - Conventions (sponsor's Risk Only) - Other Than Not-For-Profit
91805 - Draftsmen
92593 - Elevator or Escalator Inspecting, Installation, Servicing or Repair
92663 - Engineers or Architects - Consulting - Not Engaged In Actual Construction
94304 - Fire Extinguishers - Servicing, Refilling or Testing
55597 - Inner Tubes Manufacturing
96611 - Interior Decorators
66122 - Lawyers Offices - Other Than Not-For-Profit
15070 - Mail Box or Packaging Stores
45900 - Mail Order or Online Drug Stores
45937 - Mailing or Addressing Companies
58627 - Media Manufacturing. - Pre - Recorded
58458 - Publishers - Newspapers - Other Than Not-For-Profit
47103 - Recording Studios
47367 - Sales or Service Organizations
98698 - Salvage Operations
98699 - Salvage Operations - Removing, Sorting, Reconditioning and Distributing Of Merchandise In Damaged
98993 - Sign Erection, Installation or Repair
99003 - Sign Painting or Lettering - Inside Of Buildings
99004 - Sign Painting or Lettering - On Buildings or Structures
18437 - Stores - No Food or Drink - Other Than Not-For-Profit
49840 - Window Decorating
What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for SIC Code 7389?
The related NAICS Code(s) for SIC Code 7389 - All Other Misc. Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing is:325998 - All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufac
561790 - Other Services To Buildings and Dwellings
561990 - All Other Support Services
541410 - Interior Design Services
561920 - Convention and Trade Show Organizers
541340 - Drafting Services
541420 - Industrial Design Services
541350 - Building Inspection Services
541199 - All Other Legal Services
561431 - Private Mail Centers
512290 - Other Sound Recording Industries
519190 - All Other Information Services
512240 - Sound Recording Studios
561421 - Telephone Answering Services
561591 - Convention and Visitors Bureaus
561910 - Packaging and Labeling Services
561499 - All Other Business Support Services
541930 - Translation and Interpretation Services
561491 - Repossession Services
541890 - Other Services Related To Advertising
541490 - Other Specialized Design Services
What Are The Related NCCI Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 7389?
The related NCCI Code(s) for 7389 - All Other Misc. Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing is:2111 - Cannery NOC
7605 - Burglar and Fire Alarm Installation or Repair & Drivers
8017 - Store - Retail NOC
9015 - Building or Property Management - All Other Employees
5102 - Door and Window Installation - All Types - Residential and Commercial
8725 - Inventory Counters - Traveling - Including Salespersons & Clerical
8603 - Architectural or Engineering Firm - Clerical
8720 - Inspection Of Risks For Insurance or Valuation Purposes NOC
8601 - Architectural or Engineering Firm - Including Salespersons & Drivers
4635 - Hydrogen or Oxygen Manufacturing. & Drivers
8721 - Real Estate Agency - Outside Employees & Collectors
9521 - House Furnishings Installation NOC & Upholstering
8820 - Attorney - All Employees & Clerical, Messengers, Drivers
8800 - Mailing or Addressing Company or Letter Service Shop
8799 - Mailing or Addressing Company or Letter Service Shop - Clerical Staff
4431 - Magnetic and Optical Recording Media Manufacturing
8810 - Clerical Office Employees NOC
4360 - Motion Picture - Development Of Negatives, Printing, and All Subsequent Operations
8742 - Salespersons or Collectors - Outside
8018 - Store - Wholesale - NOC
7394 - Salvage Operation Operations - Marine: Coverage Under Admiralty Law: Program I
7398 - Salvage Operation Operations - Marine: Coverage Under Admiralty Law: Program Ii - Usl & hw Act Benefits
5705 - Salvage Operation No Wrecking or Any Structural Operations
7395 - Salvage Operation Operations - Marine: Coverage Under Admiralty Law: Program Ii - State Act Benefits
9554 - Sign Installation, Maintenance, Repair, Removal, or Replacement NOC - Away From Shop & Drivers
9501 - Painting - Shop Only & Drivers
SIC Code 7389 - The Bottom Line
The Standard Industrial Classification SIC Code for All Other Misc. Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing in the Services is 7389.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Is ChatGPT Used In The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Business insurance articles are helpful for a number of reasons. First and foremost, they provide information about the various types of insurance available for businesses. This can help business owners make informed decisions about which insurance policies are best for their needs.
Additionally, business insurance articles can help business owners understand the importance of having insurance. Many business owners may not realize the risks they are exposed to, and insurance articles can highlight the potential consequences of not having the proper coverage.
Furthermore, business insurance articles can help business owners stay informed about changes in the insurance industry. This includes changes in laws and regulations, as well as updates on the various insurance policies available. This can help business owners stay on top of their insurance needs and make sure they have the coverage they need.
In summary, business insurance articles are helpful because they provide information about the types of insurance available, highlight the importance of having insurance, and keep business owners informed about changes in the industry.