GL Class Code 55597 - Inner Tubes Manufacturing
Are you searching for the General Liability Class Code 55597 - Inner Tubes Manufacturing?
Get information about this GL class code and its related North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
The General Liability Class Code 55597 - Inner Tubes Manufacturing. Learn more about GL Code 55597 and it's related NAICS, NCCI and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 55597?
- What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 55597?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 55597?
- What Are The Related NCCI Code(s) for GL Code 55597?
- What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 55597?
- What Are The Related Delaware Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 55597?
- What Are The Related Michigan Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 55597?
- What Are The Related New Jersey Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 55597?
- What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 55597?
- What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 55597?
- What Are The Related Texas Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 55597?
What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 55597?
The description for GL Class Code 55597 is: Inner Tubes Manufacturing.
What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 55597?
The related SIC Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 55597 - Inner Tubes Manufacturing is:
Description for 3011 Tires and Inner Tubes
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing pneumatic casings, inner tubes, and solid and cushion tires for all types of vehicles, airplanes, farm equipment, and children' s vehicles; tiring; camelback; and tire repair and retreading materials. Establishments primarily engaged in retreading tires are classified in services, Industry 7534.
- Camelback for tire retreading
- Inner tubes: airplane, automobile, bicycle, motorcycle, and tractor
- Pneumatic casings (rubber tires)
- Tire sundries and tire repair materials, rubber
- Tires, cushion or solid rubber
- Tiring, continuous lengths: rubber, with or without metal core
Description for 7389 Business Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
Establishments primarily engaged in furnishing business services, not elsewhere classified, such as bondspersons, drafting services, lecture bureaus, notaries public, sign painting, speakers' bureaus, water softening services, and auctioneering services, on a commission or fee basis. Auctions of used cars and agricultural commodities, such as livestock and produce, are classified in Wholesale Trade.
- Agents and brokers for authors and nonperforming artist
- Apparel pressing service for the trade
- Appraisers, except real estate appraisers
- Arbitration and conciliation services
- Artists' agents and brokers, except performing artists
- Auctioneering service on a commission or fee basis
- Authors' agents and brokers
- Automobile recovery service
- Automobile repossession service
- Automobile shows, flower shows, and home shows: promoters of
- Bartering services for businesses
- Batik work (handprinting on textiles)
- Bottle exchanges
- Bronzing baby shoes
- Business brokers (buying and selling business enterprises)
- Charge account service (shopping plates) collection by individual
- Check validation service
- Cloth: cutting to length, bolting, or winding for textile distributors
- Contractors' disbursement control
- Convention bureaus
- Convention decorators
- Copyright protection service
- Correct time service
- Cosmetic kits, assembling and packaging
- Cotton inspection service, not connected with transportation
- Cotton sampler service
- Coupon redemption service, except trading stamps
- Credit card service (collection by individual firms)
- Decoration service for special events
- Demonstration service, separate from sale
- Directories, telephone: distribution on a contract or fee basis
- Divers, commercial
- Drafting service, except temporary help
- Drawback service, customs
- Drive-a-way automobile service
- Embroidering of advertising on shirts, etc.
- Engrossing, e.g., diplomas and resolutions
- Exhibits, building of: by industrial contractors
- Field warehousing, not public warehousing
- Filling pressure containers (aerosol) with hair spray, insecticides, etc.
- Fire extinguishers, service of
- Firefighting service, other than forestry or public
- Flagging service (traffic control)
- Floats, decoration of
- Florists' telegraph service
- Folding and refolding service: textile and apparel
- Fundraising on a contract or fee basis
- Gas systems, contract conversion from manufactured to natural gas
- Handtool designers
- Handwriting analysis
- Hosiery pairing on a contract or fee basis
- Hotel reservation service
- Identification engraving service
- Inspection of commodities, not connected with transportation
- Interior decorating consulting service, except painters and paper
- Interior designing service, except painters and paper hangers
- Inventory computing service
- Labeling bottles, cans, cartons, etc. for the trade: not printing
- Laminating of photographs (coating photographs with plastics)
- Lecture bureaus
- Lettering service
- Liquidators of merchandise on a contract or fee basis
- Mannequin decorating service
- Map drafting service
- Mapmaking, including aerial
- Message service, telephone answering except beeper service
- Metal slitting and shearing on a contract or fee basis
- Meter readers, remote
- Microfilm recording and developing service
- Mounting merchandise on cards on a contract or fee basis
- Music distribution systems, except coin-operated
- Notaries public
- Packaging and labeling service (not packing and crating)
- Paralegal service
- Parcel packing service (packaging)
- Patent brokers
- Patrol of electric transmission or gas lines
- Photogrammetric mapping service (not professional engineers)
- Photographic library service, still
- Photography brokers
- Pipeline and power line inspection services
- Playwrights' brokers
- Post office contract stations
- Presorting mail service
- Press clipping service
- Printed circuitry graphic layout
- Process serving service
- Produce weighing service, not connected with transportation
- Product sterilization service
- Promoters of home shows and flower shows
- Racetrack cleaning, except buildings
- Radio broadcasting music checkers
- Radio transcription service
- Recording studios on a contract or fee basis
- Redemption of trading stamps
- Repossession service
- Restaurant reservation service
- Rug binding for the trade
- Safety inspection service, except automotive
- Salvaging of damaged merchandise, not engaged in sales
- Sampling of commodities, not connected with transportation
- Scrap steel cutting on a contract or fee basis
- Shoe designers
- Showcard painting
- Shrinking textiles for tailors and dressmakers
- Sign painting and lettering shops
- Solvents recovery service on a contract or fee basis
- Speakers' bureaus
- Sponging textiles for tailors and dressmakers
- Styling of fashions, apparel, furniture, and textiles
- Styling wigs for the trade
- Swimming pool cleaning and maintenance
- Switchboard operation of private branch exchanges
- Tape slitting for the trade (cutting plastics, leather, etc. into widths)
- Tax collection agencies: collecting for a city, county, or State
- Tax title dealers: agencies for city, county, or State
- Telemarketing (telephone marketing) service on a contract or fee basis
- Telephone answering, except beeper service
- Telephone solicitation service on a contract or fee basis
- Textile designers
- Textile folding and packing services
- Time-share condominium exchanges
- Tobacco sheeting service on a contract or fee basis
- Tourist information bureaus
- Trade show arrangement
- Trading stamp promotion and sale to stores
- Trading stamp redemption
- Translation service
- Water softener service
- Weighing foods and other commodities not connected with
- Welcoming service
- Window trimming service
- Yacht brokers
What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 55597?
The related NAICS Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 55597 - Inner Tubes Manufacturing is:
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing tires and inner tubes from natural and synthetic rubber.
- Aircraft tire manufacturing
- Camelback (i.e., retreading material) manufacturing
- Inner tubes manufacturing
- Motor vehicle tires manufacturing
- Retreading materials, tire, manufacturing
- Tire repair materials manufacturing
- Tires (e.g., pneumatic, semi-pneumatic, solid rubber) manufacturing
- Tread rubber (i.e., camelback) manufacturing
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing building inspection services. These establishments typically evaluate all aspects of the building structure and component systems and prepare a report on the physical condition of the property, generally for buyers or others involved in real estate transactions. Building inspection bureaus and establishments providing home inspection services are included in this industry.
- Building inspection bureaus
- Building inspection services
- Energy efficiency inspection services
- Home inspection services
- Inspection bureaus, building
- Inspection services, building or home
- Prepurchase home inspection services
What Are The Related NCCI Code(s) for GL Code 55597?
The related NCCI Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 55597 is:4420 - Rubber Tire Manufacturing
8721 - Real Estate Agency - Outside Employees & Collectors
What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 55597?
The related CA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 55597 is:4410 - Rubber Goods Manufacturing
8741 - Real Estate Agencies
What Are The Related Delaware Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 55597?
The related DE Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 55597 is:0225 - Rubber Goods Manufacturing
0951 - Salesperson - Outside
What Are The Related Michigan Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 55597?
The related MI Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 55597 is:4410 - Golf Ball Manufacture
8742 - Assessment Of Patient At Home - No Counseling
What Are The Related New Jersey Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 55597?
The related NJ Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 55597 is:4410 - Rubber Goods Manufacturing NOC
8742 - Salespersons - Outside
What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 55597?
The related NY Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 55597 is:4420 - Rubber Tire Manufacturing
8742 - Salespersons, Collectors or Messengers - Outside
What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 55597?
The related PA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 55597 is:0225 - Rubber Goods Manufacturing
0951 - Salesperson - Outside
What Are The Related Texas Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 55597?
The related TX Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 55597 is:4420 - Rubber Tire Manufacturing
8742 - Salespersons, Collectors, or Messengers - Outside
GL Class Code 55597 - The Bottom Line
The General Liability Class Code for Inner Tubes Manufacturing is 55597.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.