NCCI Class Code 5102 - Door and Window Installation - All Types - Residential and Commercial
Are you searching for the Workers Compensation Class Code 5102 - Door and Window Installation - All Types - Residential and Commercial?
Get information about this NCCI Workers Comp class code and its related North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
The NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 5102 - Door and Window Installation - All Types - Residential and Commercial. Learn more about Workers Comp Class Code 5102 and its related General Liability, NAICS, and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 5102?
- What Are The Related General Liability Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 5102?
- What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 5102?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 5102?
- What Are The Related Delaware Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 5102?
- What Are The Related Michigan Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 5102?
- What Are The Related New Jersey Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 5102?
- What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 5102?
- What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 5102?
What Is The Description Of The NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 5102?
The description for the NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 5102 - Door and Window Installation - All Types - Residential and Commercial is:
Door and Window Installation - All Types - Residential and Commercial.
What Are The Related General Liability Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 5102?
The related GL Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 5102 - Door and Window Installation - All Types - Residential and Commercial is:41677 - Consultants
91746 - Door, Window or Assembled Millwork - Installation - Metal
96053 - House Furnishings Installation
97650 - Metal Erection - Decorative or Artistic
97653 - Metal Erection - Nonstructural
99709 - Tent or Canvas Goods - Erection, Removal or Repair - Away From Shop
What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 5102?
The related SIC Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 5102 - Door and Window Installation - All Types - Residential and Commercial is:
Description for 7389 Business Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
Establishments primarily engaged in furnishing business services, not elsewhere classified, such as bondspersons, drafting services, lecture bureaus, notaries public, sign painting, speakers' bureaus, water softening services, and auctioneering services, on a commission or fee basis. Auctions of used cars and agricultural commodities, such as livestock and produce, are classified in Wholesale Trade.
- Agents and brokers for authors and nonperforming artist
- Apparel pressing service for the trade
- Appraisers, except real estate appraisers
- Arbitration and conciliation services
- Artists' agents and brokers, except performing artists
- Auctioneering service on a commission or fee basis
- Authors' agents and brokers
- Automobile recovery service
- Automobile repossession service
- Automobile shows, flower shows, and home shows: promoters of
- Bartering services for businesses
- Batik work (handprinting on textiles)
- Bottle exchanges
- Bronzing baby shoes
- Business brokers (buying and selling business enterprises)
- Charge account service (shopping plates) collection by individual
- Check validation service
- Cloth: cutting to length, bolting, or winding for textile distributors
- Contractors' disbursement control
- Convention bureaus
- Convention decorators
- Copyright protection service
- Correct time service
- Cosmetic kits, assembling and packaging
- Cotton inspection service, not connected with transportation
- Cotton sampler service
- Coupon redemption service, except trading stamps
- Credit card service (collection by individual firms)
- Decoration service for special events
- Demonstration service, separate from sale
- Directories, telephone: distribution on a contract or fee basis
- Divers, commercial
- Drafting service, except temporary help
- Drawback service, customs
- Drive-a-way automobile service
- Embroidering of advertising on shirts, etc.
- Engrossing, e.g., diplomas and resolutions
- Exhibits, building of: by industrial contractors
- Field warehousing, not public warehousing
- Filling pressure containers (aerosol) with hair spray, insecticides, etc.
- Fire extinguishers, service of
- Firefighting service, other than forestry or public
- Flagging service (traffic control)
- Floats, decoration of
- Florists' telegraph service
- Folding and refolding service: textile and apparel
- Fundraising on a contract or fee basis
- Gas systems, contract conversion from manufactured to natural gas
- Handtool designers
- Handwriting analysis
- Hosiery pairing on a contract or fee basis
- Hotel reservation service
- Identification engraving service
- Inspection of commodities, not connected with transportation
- Interior decorating consulting service, except painters and paper
- Interior designing service, except painters and paper hangers
- Inventory computing service
- Labeling bottles, cans, cartons, etc. for the trade: not printing
- Laminating of photographs (coating photographs with plastics)
- Lecture bureaus
- Lettering service
- Liquidators of merchandise on a contract or fee basis
- Mannequin decorating service
- Map drafting service
- Mapmaking, including aerial
- Message service, telephone answering except beeper service
- Metal slitting and shearing on a contract or fee basis
- Meter readers, remote
- Microfilm recording and developing service
- Mounting merchandise on cards on a contract or fee basis
- Music distribution systems, except coin-operated
- Notaries public
- Packaging and labeling service (not packing and crating)
- Paralegal service
- Parcel packing service (packaging)
- Patent brokers
- Patrol of electric transmission or gas lines
- Photogrammetric mapping service (not professional engineers)
- Photographic library service, still
- Photography brokers
- Pipeline and power line inspection services
- Playwrights' brokers
- Post office contract stations
- Presorting mail service
- Press clipping service
- Printed circuitry graphic layout
- Process serving service
- Produce weighing service, not connected with transportation
- Product sterilization service
- Promoters of home shows and flower shows
- Racetrack cleaning, except buildings
- Radio broadcasting music checkers
- Radio transcription service
- Recording studios on a contract or fee basis
- Redemption of trading stamps
- Repossession service
- Restaurant reservation service
- Rug binding for the trade
- Safety inspection service, except automotive
- Salvaging of damaged merchandise, not engaged in sales
- Sampling of commodities, not connected with transportation
- Scrap steel cutting on a contract or fee basis
- Shoe designers
- Showcard painting
- Shrinking textiles for tailors and dressmakers
- Sign painting and lettering shops
- Solvents recovery service on a contract or fee basis
- Speakers' bureaus
- Sponging textiles for tailors and dressmakers
- Styling of fashions, apparel, furniture, and textiles
- Styling wigs for the trade
- Swimming pool cleaning and maintenance
- Switchboard operation of private branch exchanges
- Tape slitting for the trade (cutting plastics, leather, etc. into widths)
- Tax collection agencies: collecting for a city, county, or State
- Tax title dealers: agencies for city, county, or State
- Telemarketing (telephone marketing) service on a contract or fee basis
- Telephone answering, except beeper service
- Telephone solicitation service on a contract or fee basis
- Textile designers
- Textile folding and packing services
- Time-share condominium exchanges
- Tobacco sheeting service on a contract or fee basis
- Tourist information bureaus
- Trade show arrangement
- Trading stamp promotion and sale to stores
- Trading stamp redemption
- Translation service
- Water softener service
- Weighing foods and other commodities not connected with
- Welcoming service
- Window trimming service
- Yacht brokers
Description for 1751 Carpentry Work
Special trade contractors primarily engaged in carpentry work. Establishments primarily engaged in building and installing cabinets at the job site are classified in this industry. Establishments primarily engaged in building custom cabinets for individuals in a shop are classified in Retail Trade, Industry 5712. Carpentry work performed by general contractors engaged in building construction is classified in Major Group 15.
- Cabinet work performed at the construction site
- Carpentry work-contractors
- Folding door installation-contractors
- Garage door installation-contractors
- Joinery, ship-contractors
- Ship joinery-contractors
- Store fixture installation-contractors
- Trim and finish-contractors
- Window and door (prefabricated) installation-contractors
Description for 1799 Special Trade Contractors, Not Elsewhere Classified
Special trade contractors primarily engaged in construction work, not elsewhere classified, such as construction of swimming pools and fences, erection and installation of ornamental metal work, house moving, shoring work, waterproofing, dampproofing, fireproofing, sandblasting, and steam cleaning of building exteriors.
- Antenna installation, except household type-contractors
- Artificial turf installation-contractors
- Awning installation-contractors
- Bath tub refinishing-contractors
- Boring for building construction-contractors
- Bowling alley installation and service-contractors
- Cable splicing service, nonelectrical-contractors
- Caulking (construction)-contractors
- Cleaning building exteriors-contractors
- Cleaning new buildings after construction-contractors
- Coating of concrete structures with plastics-contractors
- Core drilling for building construction-contractors
- Counter top installation-contractors
- Dampproofing buildings-contractors
- Diamond drilling for building construction-contractors
- Epoxy application-contractors
- Erection and dismantling of forms for poured concrete-contractors
- Fence construction-contractors
- Fire escape installation-contractors
- Fireproofing buildings-contractors
- Forms for poured concrete, erection and dismantling-contractors
- Gas leakage detection-contractors
- Gasoline pump installation-contractors
- Glazing of concrete surfaces-contractors
- Grave excavation-contractors
- House moving-contractors
- Insulation of pipes and boilers-contractors
- Lead burning-contractors
- Lightning conductor erection-contractors
- Mobile home site setup and tie down-contractors
- Ornamental metalwork-contractors
- Paint and wallpaper stripping-contractors
- Plastics wall tile installation-contractors
- Posthole digging-contractors
- Sandblasting of building exteriors-contractors
- Scaffolding construction-contractors
- Service and repair of broadcasting stations-contractors
- Service station equipment installation, maintenance, and repair-
- Shoring and underpinning work-contractors
- Spectator seating installation-contractors
- Steam cleaning of building exteriors-contractors
- Swimming pool construction-contractors
- Television and radio stations, service and repair of-contractors
- Test boring for construction-contractors
- Tile installation, wall: plastics-contractors
- Tinting glass-contractors
- Wallpaper removal-contractors
- Weather stripping-contractors
- Welding contractors, operating at site of construction
- Window shade installation-contractors
Special trade contractors primarily engaged in the installation or erection of building equipment, not elsewhere classified, such as elevators, pneumatic tube systems, and dust collecting equipment. This industry also includes contractors primarily engaged in the installation or dismantling of machinery or other industrial equipment. Contractors primarily engaged in the construction of industrial incinerator, furnace, and oven structures are classified in Industry 1629.
- Conveyor system installation-contractors
- Dismantling of machinery and other industrial equipment-contractors
- Dumbwaiter installation-contractors
- Dust collecting equipment installation-contractors
- Elevator installation, conversions and repair-contractors
- Incinerator installation, small-contractors
- Installation of machinery and other industrial equipment-contractors
- Machine rigging-contractors
- Pneumatic tube system installation-contractors
- Power generating equipment installation-contractors
- Revolving door installation-contractors
- Vacuum cleaning systems, built-in-contractors
What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 5102?
The related NAICS Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 5102 - Door and Window Installation - All Types - Residential and Commercial is:
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in planning, designing, and administering projects in interior spaces to meet the physical and aesthetic needs of people using them, taking into consideration building codes, health and safety regulations, traffic patterns and floor planning, mechanical and electrical needs, and interior fittings and furniture. Interior designers and interior design consultants work in areas, such as hospitality design, health care design, institutional design, commercial and corporate design, and residential design. This industry also includes interior decorating consultants engaged exclusively in providing aesthetic services associated with interior spaces.
- Decorating consulting services, interior
- Interior decorating consultant services
- Interior decorating consulting services
- Interior design consulting services
- Interior design services
- Interior designer services
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in structural framing and sheathing using materials other than structural steel or concrete. The work performed may include new work, additions, alterations, maintenance, and repairs.
- Building framing (except structural steel)
- Carpentry, framing
- Ceiling beam, wood, installation
- Foundation, building, wood, contractors
- Framework, house, contractors
- Framing contractors
- House framing
- Permanent wood foundation installation
- Post framing contractors
- Prefabricated wood frame component (e.g., trusses) installation
- Roof truss (wood) installation
- Sheathing, wood, installation
- Steel framing contractors
- Stud wall (e.g., wood, steel) installation
- Wall component (i.e., exterior, interior), prefabricated, installation
- Wood frame component (e.g., truss) fabrication on site
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in (1) erecting and assembling structural parts made from steel or precast concrete (e.g., steel beams, structural steel components, and similar products of precast concrete) and/or (2) assembling and installing other steel construction products (e.g., steel rods, bars, rebar, mesh, and cages) to reinforce poured-in-place concrete. The work performed may include new work, additions, alterations, maintenance, and repairs.
- Balcony, precast concrete, installation
- Concrete product (e.g., structural precast, structural prestressed) installation
- Concrete reinforcement placement
- Curtain wall, precast concrete, installation
- Erecting structural steel
- Iron work, structural, contractors
- Placing and tying reinforcing rod at a construction site
- Precast concrete panel, slab, or form installation
- Prestressed concrete beam, slab or other component installation
- Rebar contractors
- Reinforcing rod, bar, mesh and cage installation
- Reinforcing steel contractors
- Stairway, precast concrete, installation
- Steel reinforcing contractors
- Structural steel erecting or iron work contractors
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in building finishing trade work (except drywall, plaster, and insulation work; painting and wall covering work; flooring work; tile and terrazzo work; and finish carpentry work). The work performed may include new work, additions, alterations, maintenance, and repairs.
- Bath tub refinishing on site
- Bleacher installation
- Building fixture and fitting (except mechanical equipment) installation
- Caulking (i.e., waterproofing) contractors
- Ceiling, metal, installation
- Closet organizer system installation
- Coating concrete structures with plastics
- Concrete coating, glazing or sealing
- Countertop and cabinet, metal (except residential-type), installation
- Dampproofing contractors
- Drapery fixture (e.g., hardware, rods, tracks) installation
- Fabrication, metal cabinet or countertop, on site
- Foundation dampproofing (including installing rigid foam insulation)
- Laboratory furniture and equipment installation
- Lead lining walls for x-ray room contractors
- Modular furniture system attachment and installation
- Office furniture, modular system, installation
- Panel, metal, installation
- Partition (e.g., office, washroom), metal, installation
- Partition, moveable and/or demountable, installation
- Shelving, metal, constructed on site
- Spectator seating installation
- Trade show exhibit installation and dismantling contractors
- Ventilated wire shelving (i.e., closet organizing-type) installation
- Vibration isolation contractors
- Waterproofing contractors
- Weather stripping installation
- Weatherproofing concrete
- Window shade and blind installation
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in heavy and engineering construction projects (excluding highway, street, bridge, and distribution line construction). The work performed may include new work, reconstruction, rehabilitation, and repairs. Specialty trade contractors are included in this group if they are engaged in activities primarily related to engineering construction projects (excluding highway, street, bridge, distribution line, oil and gas structure, and utilities building and structure construction). Construction projects involving water resources (e.g., dredging and land drainage), development of marine facilities, and projects involving open space improvement (e.g., parks and trails) are included in this industry.
- Anchored earth retention contractors
- Athletic field (except stadium) construction
- Avalanche, rockslide, or mudslide protection construction
- Breakwater construction
- Bridle path construction
- Bulkhead wall or embarkment construction
- Caisson (i.e., marine or pneumatic structures) construction
- Canal construction
- Channel construction
- Cofferdam construction
- Construction management, dam
- Construction management, marine structure
- Construction management, mass transit
- Construction management, outdoor recreation facility
- Construction management, tunnel
- Cribbing (i.e., shore protection), construction
- Dam construction
- Dike and other flood control structure construction
- Dock construction
- Drainage canal and ditch construction
- Drainage project construction
- Dredging (e.g., canal, channel, ditch, waterway)
- Drive-in movie facility construction
- Earth retention system construction
- Earth-filled dam construction
- Electricity generating plant, hydroelectric, construction
- Embankment construction
- Farm drainage tile installation
- Flood control project construction
- Floodway canal and ditch construction
- Gabion construction
- Golf course construction
- Harbor construction
- Horizontal drilling (e.g., underground cable, pipeline, sewer installation)
- Hydroelectric generating facility construction
- Ice rink (except indoor) construction
- Jetty construction
- Land drainage contractors
- Levee construction
- Light rail system construction
- Lock and waterway construction
- Marine construction
- Microtunneling contractors
- Missile facility construction
- Monorail construction
- Nuclear waste disposal site construction
- Outdoor recreation facility construction
- Park and recreational open space improvement construction
- Pier construction
- Pile driving, marine
- Pipe-jacking contractors
- Play ground construction
- Port facility construction
- Power plant, hydroelectric, construction
- Railroad construction
- Railway construction (e.g., interlocker, roadbed, signal, track)
- Railway roadbed construction
- Recreation area, open space, construction
- Recreational vehicle park construction
- Retaining walls, anchored (e.g., with piles, soil nails, tieback anchors), construction
- Revetment construction
- Riprap installation
- Rock removal, underwater
- Seawall, wave protection, construction
- Sediment control system construction
- Ski tow construction
- Spillway, floodwater, construction
- Sports field construction
- Streetcar line construction
- Subway construction
- Tennis courts, outdoor, construction
- Timber removal, underwater
- Trail construction
- Trenching, underwater
- Tunnel construction
- Wharf construction
What Are The Related Delaware Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 5102?
The related DE Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 5102 is:0665 - Painting
0658 - Iron Erection or Installation
0681 - Canvas Goods Erection
What Are The Related Michigan Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 5102?
The related MI Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 5102 is:5538 - Awning Erection
5102 - Antenna Tower Erection - Tv Residential Free Standing
What Are The Related New Jersey Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 5102?
The related NJ Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 5102 is:9538 - Awning or Tent Erection & Shop Operation, Drivers
5103 - Iron or Steel: Door, Door Frame or Sash Erection or Repair Metal or Metal Covered & Drivers
5099 - Iron or Steel: Erection - Decorative or Artistic Exclusively
What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 5102?
The related NY Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 5102 is:9539 - Awning, Tent or Canvas Goods Erection, Removal or Repair - All Operations To Completion & Drivers
5102 - Door, Door Frame or Sash Erection - Metal or Metal Covered - All Operations To Completion
What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 5102?
The related PA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 5102 is:0665 - Painting
0658 - Iron Erection or Installation
0681 - Canvas Goods Erection
Workers Compensation Class Code 5102 - The Bottom Line
The NCCI Workers Comp Class Code for Door and Window Installation - All Types - Residential and Commercial is 5102.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.