NCCI Class Code 4557 - Wax Products Manufacturing
Are you searching for the Workers Compensation Class Code 4557 - Wax Products Manufacturing?
Get information about this NCCI Workers Comp class code and its related North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
The NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 4557 - Wax Products Manufacturing. Learn more about Workers Comp Class Code 4557 and its related General Liability, NAICS, and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 4557?
- What Are The Related General Liability Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 4557?
- What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 4557?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 4557?
- What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 4557?
- What Are The Related Delaware Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 4557?
- What Are The Related Michigan Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 4557?
- What Are The Related New Jersey Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 4557?
- What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 4557?
- What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 4557?
- What Are The Related Texas Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 4557?
What Is The Description Of The NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 4557?
The description for the NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 4557 - Wax Products Manufacturing is:
Applies to the mfg. of inks of all types. Contemplates the mfg. of paste or mucilage made from Arabic gum or dextrines, the mfg. of candles, waxes, wax products, polishes or dressings. Also applies to the mixing and blending of oil or grease to produce lubricating oils and lubricating grease compounds..
What Are The Related General Liability Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 4557?
The related GL Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 4557 - Wax Products Manufacturing is:50045 - Adhesive Manufacturing
51741 - Candle Manufacturing
55426 - Ink Manufacturing
56567 - Lubricants Manufacturing. - Grease
59931 - Wax or Wax Products Manufacturing
59932 - Wax, Wax Products or Polish Manufacturing. - Floor
What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 4557?
The related SIC Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 4557 - Wax Products Manufacturing is:
Description for 2891 Adhesives and Sealants
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing industrial and household adhesives, glues, caulking compounds, sealants, and linoleum, tile, and rubber cements from vegetable, animal, or synthetic plastics materials, purchased or produced in the same establishment. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing gelatin and sizes are classified in Industry 2899, and those manufacturing vegetable gelatin or agar-agar are classified in Industry 2833.
- Adhesives, plastics
- Caulking compounds
- Cement (cellulose nitrate base)
- Cement, linoleum
- Cement, mending
- Epoxy adhesives
- Glue, except dental: animal, vegetable, fish, casein, and syntheticresin
- Iron cement, household
- Joint compounds
- Laminating compounds
- Paste, adhesive
- Porcelain cement, household
- Rubber cement
- Sealing compounds for pipe threads and joints
- Sealing compounds, synthetic rubber and plastics
- Wax, sealing
Description for 3999 Manufacturing Industries, Not Elsewhere Classified
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing miscellaneous fabricated products, including beauty shop and barber shop equipment; hair work; tobacco pipes and cigarette holders; coin-operated amusement machines; matches; candles; lamp shades; feathers; artificial trees and flowers made from all materials, except glass; dressed and dyed furs; umbrellas, parasols, and canes; and other articles, not elsewhere classified.
- Advertising curtains
- Amusement machines. coin-operated: except coin-operated
- Artificial and preserved flowers, foliage, fruits, and vines: except
- Artificial flower arrangements
- Atomizers, other than medical
- Badges for policemen and firemen-metal
- Barber shop equipment
- Barbers' clippers, hand and electric
- Beach umbrellas
- Beaded novelties
- Beads, unassembled
- Beauty shop equipment
- Beekeeping supplies, except wood
- Bone novelties
- Book matches
- Boutiquing: for the trade (decorating gift items)
- Bristles, dressing of
- Burnt wood articles
- Buttons: Red Cross, union, and identification
- Calendars, framed
- Canes and cane trimmings, except precious metal
- Chairs, hydraulic: barber and beauty shop
- Christmas tree ornaments, except electrical and glass
- Christmas trees, artificial
- Cigar and cigarette holders
- Cigarette filters, not made in chemical plants
- Cigarette lighter flints
- Cleaners, pipe and cigarette holder
- Combs, except hard rubber
- Curlers, hair: designed for beauty parlors
- Curls, artificial (hair)
- Decalcomania work, except on china or glass: for the trade
- Desk pads, except paper
- Doll wigs
- Down (feathers)
- Dressing of furs: bleaching, blending, currying, scraping, and tanning
- Driers, hair: designed for beauty parlors
- Dusters, feather
- Embroidery kits
- Feathers: curling, dyeing, and renovating for the trade
- Figures, wax: mannikins
- Fingerprint equipment, except cameras and optical equipment
- Fire extinguishers, portable
- Flocking metal products for the trade
- Fly swatters
- Forms: display, dress, and show except shoe display forms
- Frames and handles, handbag and luggage: except precious metal
- Fruits, artificial, except glass
- Fur stripping
- Furniture, beauty shop and barber shop
- Furs, dressed: bleached, curried, scraped, tanned, and dyed
- Games, coin-operated: pinball and other
- Globes, geographical
- Gold stamping for the trade, except books
- Grenades, hand (fire extinguishers)
- Grinding purchased nut shells
- Hair clippers for human use, hand and electric
- Hair goods: braids, nets, switches, toupees, and wigs
- Hair, dressing of, for the trade
- Hairpin mountings
- Hat blocks and display forms
- Honeycomb foundations (beekeepers' supplies)
- Hosiery kits, sewing and mending
- Identification plates
- Identification tags, except paper
- Lamp shade frames
- Lamp shades: except metal and glass
- Lighters, cigar and cigarette: except precious metal and electric
- Mannikins and display forms
- Marionettes (puppets)
- Massage machines, electric: designed for beauty and barber shops
- Matches and match books
- Military insignia, except textile
- Models, except toy and hobby
- Mosaics: ivory, shell, horn, and bone
- Mountings, comb and hairpin: except precious metal
- Music boxes
- Musical chests
- Novelties: bone, beaded, and shell
- Pads, permanent waving
- Painting instrument dials, for the trade
- Parasols and frames: handles, parts, and trimmings-except precious
- Pelts: scraping, currying, tanning, bleaching, and dyeing
- Permanent wave equipment and machines
- Picture plaques, laminated
- Pipes, pipe stems, and bib: tobacco-except hard rubber
- Plaques, picture: laminated
- Plumes, feather
- Preparation of slides and exhibits, for classroom use
- Printing eyeglass frames for the trade
- Scenery for theaters, opera houses halls, and schools
- Sewing kits, novelty: other than sewing cases and cabinets
- Shades, lamp and candle: except glass and metal
- Shell novelties
- Shoe patterns
- Slot machines
- Smokers, bee (beekeepers' supplies)
- Soap dispensers
- Sponges, bleaching and dyeing of
- Stage hardware and equipment, except lighting equipment
- Stereographs, photographic
- Sterilizers, beauty and barber shop
- Straw goods
- Stringing beads for the trade
- Tape measures
- Tear gas devices and equipment
- Transformations, hair
- Treating clock and watch dials with luminous material
- Trees, Christmas, artificial
- Trimmings, feather
- Umbrellas and parts, except precious metal
- Umbrellas: beach, garden, and wagon
- Veils made of hair
- Vibrators, electric: designed for beauty and barber shops
- Walnut shell flour
- Wigs, including doll wigs, toupees, or wiglets, except custom made
- Wind chimes
- Wool pulling
- Wreaths, artificial
Description for 2893 Printing Ink
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing printing ink, including gravure ink, screen process ink, and lithographic ink. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing writing ink and fluids are classified in Industry 2899, and those manufacturing drawing ink are classified in Industry 3952.
- Bronze ink
- Flexographic ink
- Gold ink
- Gravure ink
- Ink, duplicating
- Letterpress ink
- Lithographic ink
- Offset ink
- Printing ink: base or finished
- Screen process ink
Description for 2992 Lubricating Oils and Greases
Establishments primarily engaged in blending, compounding, and re-refining lubricating oils and greases from purchased mineral, animal, and vegetable materials. Petroleum refineries engaged in the production of lubricating oils and greases are classified in Industry 2911.
- Brake fluid, hydraulic
- Cutting oils, blending and compounding from purchased material
- Greases, lubricating
- Hydraulic fluids
- Lubricating greases and oils
- Re-refining lubricating oils and greases
- Rust arresting compounds, animal and vegetable oil base
- Transmission fluid
Description for 2842 Specialty Cleaning, Polishing, and Sanitation Preparations
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing furniture, metal, and other polishes; waxes and dressings for fabricated leather and other materials; household, institutional, and industrial plant disinfectants; nonpersonal deodorants; drycleaning preparations; household bleaches; and other sanitation preparations. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing industrial bleaches are classified in Industry 2819, and those manufacturing household pesticidal preparations are classified in Industry 2879.
- Ammonia, household
- Aqua ammonia, household
- Beeswax, processing of
- Belt dressing
- Burnishing ink
- Chlorine bleaching compounds, household: liquid or dry
- Cleaning and polishing preparations
- Cloths, dusting and polishing: chemically treated
- Degreasing solvent
- Deodorants, nonpersonal
- Disinfectants, household and industrial plant
- Drain pipe solvents and cleaners
- Dressings for fabricated leather and other materials
- Drycleaning preparations
- Dust mats, gelatin
- Dusting cloths, chemically treated
- Dye removing cream, petroleum base
- Fabric softeners
- Floor wax emulsion
- Floor waxes
- Furniture polish and wax
- Glass window cleaning preparations
- Harness dressing
- Household bleaches, dry or liquid
- Industrial plant disinfectants and odorants
- Ink eradicators
- Ink, burnishing
- Leather dressings and finishes
- Lye, household
- Paint and wallpaper cleaners
- Polishes: furniture, automobile, metal, shoe, and stove
- Re-refining drycleaning fluid
- Rug, upholstery, and drycleaning detergents and spotters
- Rust removers
- Saddle soap
- Sanitation preparations
- Shoe cleaners and polishes
- Sodium hypochlorite (household bleach)
- Stain removers
- Starch preparations, laundry
- Starches, plastics
- Sweeping compounds, oil and water absorbent, clay or sawdust
- Wallpaper cleaners
- Wax removers
- Waxes for wood, fabricated leather, and other materials
- Window cleaning preparations
What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 4557?
The related NAICS Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 4557 - Wax Products Manufacturing is:
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing adhesives, glues, and caulking compounds.
- Adhesives (except asphalt, dental, gypsum base) manufacturing
- Caulking compounds (except gypsum base) manufacturing
- Cement, rubber, manufacturing
- Construction adhesives (except asphalt, gypsum base) manufacturing
- Dextrin glues manufacturing
- Epoxy adhesives manufacturing
- Glues (except dental) manufacturing
- Joint compounds (except gypsum base) manufacturing
- Mucilage adhesives manufacturing
- Pastes, adhesive, manufacturing
- Pipe sealing compounds manufacturing
- Plumbers' putty manufacturing
- Rubber cements manufacturing
- Sealing compounds for pipe threads and joints manufacturing
- Starch glues manufacturing
- Tile adhesives manufacturing
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in miscellaneous manufacturing (except medical equipment and supplies, jewelry and flatware, sporting and athletic goods, dolls, toys, games, office supplies (except paper), musical instruments, fasteners, buttons, needles, pins, brooms, brushes, mops, and burial caskets).
- Amusement machines, coin-operated, manufacturing
- Artificial flower arrangements assembled from purchased components
- Atomizers (e.g., perfumes) manufacturing
- Beach umbrellas manufacturing
- Bone novelties manufacturing
- Candles manufacturing
- Canes (except orthopedic) manufacturing
- Christmas tree ornaments (except electric, glass) manufacturing
- Christmas trees, artificial, manufacturing
- Cigarette holders manufacturing
- Cigarette lighter flints manufacturing
- Cigarette lighters (except precious metal) manufacturing
- Coin-operated amusement machines (except jukebox) manufacturing
- Coin-operated gambling devices manufacturing
- Decalcomania work (except on china, glass)
- Feather dusters manufacturing
- Feathers, preparing (i.e., for use in apparel and textile products)
- Fire extinguishers, portable, manufacturing
- Flints, lighter, manufacturing
- Flowers, artificial (except glass, plastics), manufacturing
- Fly swatters manufacturing
- Frames, mirror and picture, all materials, manufacturing
- Fruits, artificial (except glass, plastics), manufacturing
- Games, coin-operated, manufacturing
- Garden umbrellas manufacturing
- Globes, geographical, manufacturing
- Hair nets made from purchased netting
- Hairpieces (e.g., toupees, wigs, wiglets) manufacturing
- Hat blocks manufacturing
- Lighters, cigar and cigarette (except motor vehicle, precious metal), manufacturing
- Mannequins manufacturing
- Marionettes (i.e., puppets) manufacturing
- Models, anatomical, manufacturing
- Music boxes manufacturing
- Novelties, not specified elsewhere, manufacturing
- Ornaments, Christmas tree (except electric, glass), manufacturing
- Parasols manufacturing
- Patterns, shoe, manufacturing
- Pinball machines, coin-operated, manufacturing
- Pipe cleaners manufacturing
- Pipes, smoker's, manufacturing
- Potpourri manufacturing
- Puppets manufacturing
- Sewing and mending kits assembling
- Shell novelties
- Slot machines manufacturing
- Theatrical scenery manufacturing
- Tinsel manufacturing
- Tobacco pipes manufacturing
- Toupees manufacturing
- Trees and plants, artificial, manufacturing
- Umbrellas manufacturing
- Wax figures (i.e., mannequins) manufacturing
- Wigs, wiglets, toupees, hair pieces, manufacturing
- Wreaths, artificial, manufacturing
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing printing and inkjet inks and inkjet cartridges.
- Bronze printing inks manufacturing
- Duplicating inks manufacturing
- Flexographic inks manufacturing
- Gold printing inks manufacturing
- Gravure inks manufacturing
- Inkjet cartridges manufacturing
- Inkjet inks manufacturing
- Inks, printing, manufacturing
- Letterpress inks manufacturing
- Lithographic inks manufacturing
- Offset inks manufacturing
- Printing inks manufacturing
- Screen process inks manufacturing
- Stencil inks manufacturing
- Textile printing inks manufacturing
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in blending or compounding refined petroleum to make lubricating oils and greases and/or re-refining used petroleum lubricating oils.
- Brake fluids, petroleum, made from refined petroleum
- Cutting oils made from refined petroleum
- Greases, petroleum lubricating, made from refined petroleum
- Grinding oils, petroleum, made from refined petroleum
- Hydraulic fluids, petroleum, made from refined petroleum
- Lubricating oils and greases, petroleum, made from refined petroleum
- Motor oils, petroleum, made from refined petroleum
- Oils, lubricating petroleum, made from refined petroleum
- Oils, petroleum lubricating, re-refining used
- Petroleum lubricating oils made from refined petroleum
- Re-refining used petroleum lubricating oils
- Rust arresting petroleum compounds made from refined petroleum
- Transmission fluids, petroleum, made from refined petroleum
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing and packaging polishes and specialty cleaning preparations.
- Airfreshners manufacturing
- Ammonia, household-type, manufacturing
- Automobile polishes and cleaners manufacturing
- Beeswax polishes and waxes manufacturing
- Bleaches, formulated for household use, manufacturing
- Brass polishes manufacturing
- Buffing compounds manufacturing
- Cloths, dusting and polishing, chemically treated, manufacturing
- Copper cleaners manufacturing
- Degreasing preparations, household-type, manufacturing
- Deodorants (except personal) manufacturing
- Disinfectants, household-type and industrial, manufacturing
- Drain pipe cleaners manufacturing
- Drycleaning preparations manufacturing
- Fabric softeners manufacturing
- Floor polishes and waxes manufacturing
- Furniture polishes and waxes manufacturing
- Glass and tile cleaning preparations manufacturing
- Ink eradicators manufacturing
- Kitchen degreasing and cleaning preparations manufacturing
- Lye, household-type, manufacturing
- Metal polishes (i.e., tarnish removers) manufacturing
- Oven cleaners manufacturing
- Polishes (e.g., automobile, furniture, metal, shoe) manufacturing
- Polishing preparations manufacturing
- Recycling drycleaning fluids
- Rug cleaning preparations manufacturing
- Rust removers manufacturing
- Saddle soaps manufacturing
- Shoe polishes and cleaners manufacturing
- Silver polishes manufacturing
- Soot removing chemicals manufacturing
- Spot removers (except laundry presoaks) manufacturing
- Starches, laundry, manufacturing
- Sweeping compounds, absorbent, manufacturing
- Toilet bowl cleaners manufacturing
- Tub and tile cleaning preparations manufacturing
- Wallpaper cleaners manufacturing
- Wax removers manufacturing
- Waxes, polishing (e.g., floor, furniture), manufacturing
- Window cleaning preparations manufacturing
- Windshield washer fluid manufacturing
What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 4557?
The related CA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 4557 is:4557 - Ink, Mucilage or Polish Manufacturing
What Are The Related Delaware Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 4557?
The related DE Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 4557 is:0563 - Paint Manufacturing
0571 - Soap Manufacturing
0581 - Oil Refining
What Are The Related Michigan Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 4557?
The related MI Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 4557 is:4712 - Asphalt or Tar Distilling or Refining; Gasoline Recovery;
4557 - Buffing and Polishing Compounds Manufacturing; Ink Manufacturing;wax or Wax Products Manufacturing; Candle Manufacturing
What Are The Related New Jersey Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 4557?
The related NJ Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 4557 is:4597 - Polish or Dressing Manufacturing
4710 - Candle Manufacturing Npd
4557 - Ink Manufacturing - Printing
4712 - Grease or Oil Mixing or Blending
What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 4557?
The related NY Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 4557 is:4597 - Ink (writing) Mucilage or Paste Manufacturing
4710 - Candle Manufacturing
4557 - Ink Manufacturing. - Printing
4712 - Grease or Oil Mixing or Blending
What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 4557?
The related PA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 4557 is:0563 - Paint Manufacturing
0571 - Soap Manufacturing
0581 - Oil Refining
What Are The Related Texas Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 4557?
The related TA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 4557 is:4558 - Paint Manufacturing
4712 - Asphalt - Blending and Mixing Of Liquid Additives - Not Batch Plant & Drivers
Workers Compensation Class Code 4557 - The Bottom Line
The NCCI Workers Comp Class Code for Wax Products Manufacturing is 4557.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.