GL Class Code 51741 - Candle Manufacturing
Are you searching for the General Liability Class Code 51741 - Candle Manufacturing?
Get information about this GL class code and its related North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
The General Liability Class Code 51741 - Candle Manufacturing. Learn more about GL Code 51741 and it's related NAICS, NCCI and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 51741?
- What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 51741?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 51741?
- What Are The Related NCCI Code(s) for GL Code 51741?
- What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 51741?
- What Are The Related Delaware Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 51741?
- What Are The Related Michigan Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 51741?
- What Are The Related New Jersey Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 51741?
- What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 51741?
- What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 51741?
- What Are The Related Texas Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 51741?
What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 51741?
The description for GL Class Code 51741 is: Candle Manufacturing.
What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 51741?
The related SIC Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 51741 - Candle Manufacturing is:
Description for 3999 Manufacturing Industries, Not Elsewhere Classified
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing miscellaneous fabricated products, including beauty shop and barber shop equipment; hair work; tobacco pipes and cigarette holders; coin-operated amusement machines; matches; candles; lamp shades; feathers; artificial trees and flowers made from all materials, except glass; dressed and dyed furs; umbrellas, parasols, and canes; and other articles, not elsewhere classified.
- Advertising curtains
- Amusement machines. coin-operated: except coin-operated
- Artificial and preserved flowers, foliage, fruits, and vines: except
- Artificial flower arrangements
- Atomizers, other than medical
- Badges for policemen and firemen-metal
- Barber shop equipment
- Barbers' clippers, hand and electric
- Beach umbrellas
- Beaded novelties
- Beads, unassembled
- Beauty shop equipment
- Beekeeping supplies, except wood
- Bone novelties
- Book matches
- Boutiquing: for the trade (decorating gift items)
- Bristles, dressing of
- Burnt wood articles
- Buttons: Red Cross, union, and identification
- Calendars, framed
- Canes and cane trimmings, except precious metal
- Chairs, hydraulic: barber and beauty shop
- Christmas tree ornaments, except electrical and glass
- Christmas trees, artificial
- Cigar and cigarette holders
- Cigarette filters, not made in chemical plants
- Cigarette lighter flints
- Cleaners, pipe and cigarette holder
- Combs, except hard rubber
- Curlers, hair: designed for beauty parlors
- Curls, artificial (hair)
- Decalcomania work, except on china or glass: for the trade
- Desk pads, except paper
- Doll wigs
- Down (feathers)
- Dressing of furs: bleaching, blending, currying, scraping, and tanning
- Driers, hair: designed for beauty parlors
- Dusters, feather
- Embroidery kits
- Feathers: curling, dyeing, and renovating for the trade
- Figures, wax: mannikins
- Fingerprint equipment, except cameras and optical equipment
- Fire extinguishers, portable
- Flocking metal products for the trade
- Fly swatters
- Forms: display, dress, and show except shoe display forms
- Frames and handles, handbag and luggage: except precious metal
- Fruits, artificial, except glass
- Fur stripping
- Furniture, beauty shop and barber shop
- Furs, dressed: bleached, curried, scraped, tanned, and dyed
- Games, coin-operated: pinball and other
- Globes, geographical
- Gold stamping for the trade, except books
- Grenades, hand (fire extinguishers)
- Grinding purchased nut shells
- Hair clippers for human use, hand and electric
- Hair goods: braids, nets, switches, toupees, and wigs
- Hair, dressing of, for the trade
- Hairpin mountings
- Hat blocks and display forms
- Honeycomb foundations (beekeepers' supplies)
- Hosiery kits, sewing and mending
- Identification plates
- Identification tags, except paper
- Lamp shade frames
- Lamp shades: except metal and glass
- Lighters, cigar and cigarette: except precious metal and electric
- Mannikins and display forms
- Marionettes (puppets)
- Massage machines, electric: designed for beauty and barber shops
- Matches and match books
- Military insignia, except textile
- Models, except toy and hobby
- Mosaics: ivory, shell, horn, and bone
- Mountings, comb and hairpin: except precious metal
- Music boxes
- Musical chests
- Novelties: bone, beaded, and shell
- Pads, permanent waving
- Painting instrument dials, for the trade
- Parasols and frames: handles, parts, and trimmings-except precious
- Pelts: scraping, currying, tanning, bleaching, and dyeing
- Permanent wave equipment and machines
- Picture plaques, laminated
- Pipes, pipe stems, and bib: tobacco-except hard rubber
- Plaques, picture: laminated
- Plumes, feather
- Preparation of slides and exhibits, for classroom use
- Printing eyeglass frames for the trade
- Scenery for theaters, opera houses halls, and schools
- Sewing kits, novelty: other than sewing cases and cabinets
- Shades, lamp and candle: except glass and metal
- Shell novelties
- Shoe patterns
- Slot machines
- Smokers, bee (beekeepers' supplies)
- Soap dispensers
- Sponges, bleaching and dyeing of
- Stage hardware and equipment, except lighting equipment
- Stereographs, photographic
- Sterilizers, beauty and barber shop
- Straw goods
- Stringing beads for the trade
- Tape measures
- Tear gas devices and equipment
- Transformations, hair
- Treating clock and watch dials with luminous material
- Trees, Christmas, artificial
- Trimmings, feather
- Umbrellas and parts, except precious metal
- Umbrellas: beach, garden, and wagon
- Veils made of hair
- Vibrators, electric: designed for beauty and barber shops
- Walnut shell flour
- Wigs, including doll wigs, toupees, or wiglets, except custom made
- Wind chimes
- Wool pulling
- Wreaths, artificial
What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 51741?
The related NAICS Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 51741 - Candle Manufacturing is:
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in miscellaneous manufacturing (except medical equipment and supplies, jewelry and flatware, sporting and athletic goods, dolls, toys, games, office supplies (except paper), musical instruments, fasteners, buttons, needles, pins, brooms, brushes, mops, and burial caskets).
- Amusement machines, coin-operated, manufacturing
- Artificial flower arrangements assembled from purchased components
- Atomizers (e.g., perfumes) manufacturing
- Beach umbrellas manufacturing
- Bone novelties manufacturing
- Candles manufacturing
- Canes (except orthopedic) manufacturing
- Christmas tree ornaments (except electric, glass) manufacturing
- Christmas trees, artificial, manufacturing
- Cigarette holders manufacturing
- Cigarette lighter flints manufacturing
- Cigarette lighters (except precious metal) manufacturing
- Coin-operated amusement machines (except jukebox) manufacturing
- Coin-operated gambling devices manufacturing
- Decalcomania work (except on china, glass)
- Feather dusters manufacturing
- Feathers, preparing (i.e., for use in apparel and textile products)
- Fire extinguishers, portable, manufacturing
- Flints, lighter, manufacturing
- Flowers, artificial (except glass, plastics), manufacturing
- Fly swatters manufacturing
- Frames, mirror and picture, all materials, manufacturing
- Fruits, artificial (except glass, plastics), manufacturing
- Games, coin-operated, manufacturing
- Garden umbrellas manufacturing
- Globes, geographical, manufacturing
- Hair nets made from purchased netting
- Hairpieces (e.g., toupees, wigs, wiglets) manufacturing
- Hat blocks manufacturing
- Lighters, cigar and cigarette (except motor vehicle, precious metal), manufacturing
- Mannequins manufacturing
- Marionettes (i.e., puppets) manufacturing
- Models, anatomical, manufacturing
- Music boxes manufacturing
- Novelties, not specified elsewhere, manufacturing
- Ornaments, Christmas tree (except electric, glass), manufacturing
- Parasols manufacturing
- Patterns, shoe, manufacturing
- Pinball machines, coin-operated, manufacturing
- Pipe cleaners manufacturing
- Pipes, smoker's, manufacturing
- Potpourri manufacturing
- Puppets manufacturing
- Sewing and mending kits assembling
- Shell novelties
- Slot machines manufacturing
- Theatrical scenery manufacturing
- Tinsel manufacturing
- Tobacco pipes manufacturing
- Toupees manufacturing
- Trees and plants, artificial, manufacturing
- Umbrellas manufacturing
- Wax figures (i.e., mannequins) manufacturing
- Wigs, wiglets, toupees, hair pieces, manufacturing
- Wreaths, artificial, manufacturing
What Are The Related NCCI Code(s) for GL Code 51741?
What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 51741?
The related CA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 51741 is:4557 - Ink, Mucilage or Polish Manufacturing
What Are The Related Delaware Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 51741?
The related DE Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 51741 is:0571 - Soap Manufacturing
What Are The Related Michigan Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 51741?
The related MI Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 51741 is:4557 - Buffing and Polishing Compounds Manufacturing; Ink Manufacturing;wax or Wax Products Manufacturing; Candle Manufacturing
What Are The Related New Jersey Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 51741?
The related NJ Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 51741 is:4710 - Candle Manufacturing Npd
What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 51741?
The related NY Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 51741 is:4710 - Candle Manufacturing
What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 51741?
The related PA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 51741 is:0571 - Soap Manufacturing
What Are The Related Texas Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 51741?
The related TX Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 51741 is:4558 - Paint Manufacturing
GL Class Code 51741 - The Bottom Line
The General Liability Class Code for Candle Manufacturing is 51741.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.