Standard Industrial Classification Code 3999 - All Other Misc. Manufacturing
Are you searching for the SIC Code 3999 - All Other Misc. Manufacturing?
Get information about this Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Code and its related General Liability, National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (NAICS) codes.
The SIC Code 3999 - All Other Misc. Manufacturing. Learn more about the SIC 3999 in the Manufacturing sector and its related General Liability, NCCI, and NAICS codes.
- What Is The Description Of The SIC Code 3999?
- What Are The Related General Liability Class Code(s) for SIC Code 3999?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for SIC Code 3999?
- What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 3999?
- What Are The Related Michigan Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 3999?
- What Are The Related New Jersey Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 3999?
- What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 3999?
- What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 3999?
What Is The Description Of The SIC Code 3999?
The description for the SIC Code 3999 - All Other Misc. Manufacturing in the Manufacturing sector is:Establishments Primarily Engaged In Manufacturing Miscellaneous Fabricated Products, Including Beauty Shop and Barber Shop Equipment; Hair Work; Tobacco Pipes and Cigarette Holders; Coin - Operated Amusement Machines; Matches; Candles; Lamp Shades; Feathers; Artificial Trees and Flowers Made From All Materials, Except Glass; Dressed and Dyed Furs; Umbrellas, Parasols, and Canes; and Other Articles, Not Elsewhere Classified.
- advertising Curtains
- amusement Machines. Coin - Operated: Except Coin - Operated
- artificial and Preserved Flowers, Foliage, Fruits, and Vines: Except
- artificial Flower Arrangements
- atomizers, Other Than Medical
- badges For Policemen and Firemen - Metal
- barber Shop Equipment
- barbers' Clippers, Hand and Electric
- beach Umbrellas
- beaded Novelties
- beads, Unassembled
- beauty Shop Equipment
- beekeeping Supplies, Except Wood
- bone Novelties
- book Matches
- boutiquing: For The Trade (decorating Gift Items)
- bric - A - Brac
- bristles, Dressing Of
- burnt Wood Articles
- buttons: Red Cross, Union, and Identification
- calendars, Framed
- canes and Cane Trimmings, Except Precious Metal
- chairs, Hydraulic: Barber and Beauty Shop
- christmas Tree Ornaments, Except Electrical and Glass
- christmas Trees, Artificial
- cigar and Cigarette Holders
- cigarette Filters, Not Made In Chemical Plants
- cigarette Lighter Flints
- cleaners, Pipe and Cigarette Holder
- combs, Except Hard Rubber
- curlers, Hair: Designed For Beauty Parlors
- curls, Artificial (hair)
- decalcomania Work, Except On China or Glass: For The Trade
- desk Pads, Except Paper
- doll Wigs
- down (feathers)
- dressing Of Furs: Bleaching, Blending, Currying, Scraping, and Tanning
- driers, Hair: Designed For Beauty Parlors
- dusters, Feather
- embroidery Kits
- feathers: Curling, Dyeing, and Renovating For The Trade
- figures, Wax: Mannikins
- fingerprint Equipment, Except Cameras and Optical Equipment
- fire Extinguishers, Portable
- flocking Metal Products For The Trade
- fly Swatters
- forms: Display, Dress, and Show Except Shoe Display Forms
- frames and Handles, Handbag and Luggage: Except Precious Metal
- fruits, Artificial, Except Glass
- fur Stripping
- furniture, Beauty Shop and Barber Shop
- furs, Dressed: Bleached, Curried, Scraped, Tanned, and Dyed
- games, Coin - Operated: Pinball and Other
- globes, Geographical
- gold Stamping For The Trade, Except Books
- grenades, Hand (fire Extinguishers)
- grinding Purchased Nut Shells
- hair Clippers For Human Use, Hand and Electric
- hair Goods: Braids, Nets, Switches, Toupees, and Wigs
- hair, Dressing Of, For The Trade
- hairpin Mountings
- hat Blocks and Display Forms
- honeycomb Foundations (beekeepers' Supplies)
- hosiery Kits, Sewing and Mending
- identification Plates
- identification Tags, Except Paper
- lamp Shade Frames
- lamp Shades: Except Metal and Glass
- lighters, Cigar and Cigarette: Except Precious Metal and Electric
- mannikins and Display Forms
- marionettes (puppets)
- massage Machines, Electric: Designed For Beauty and Barber Shops
- matches and Match Books
- military Insignia, Except Textile
- models, Except Toy and Hobby
- mosaics: Ivory, Shell, Horn, and Bone
- mountings, Comb and Hairpin: Except Precious Metal
- music Boxes
- musical Chests
- novelties: Bone, Beaded, and Shell
- pads, Permanent Waving
- painting Instrument Dials, For The Trade
- parasols and Frames: Handles, Parts, and Trimmings - Except Precious
- pelts: Scraping, Currying, Tanning, Bleaching, and Dyeing
- permanent Wave Equipment and Machines
- picture Plaques, Laminated
- pipes, Pipe Stems, and Bib: Tobacco - Except Hard Rubber
- plaques, Picture: Laminated
- plumes, Feather
- preparation Of Slides and Exhibits, For Classroom Use
- printing Eyeglass Frames For The Trade
- scenery For Theaters, Opera Houses Halls, and Schools
- sewing Kits, Novelty: Other Than Sewing Cases and Cabinets
- shades, Lamp and Candle: Except Glass and Metal
- shell Novelties
- shoe Patterns
- slot Machines
- smokers, Bee (beekeepers' Supplies)
- soap Dispensers
- sponges, Bleaching and Dyeing Of
- stage Hardware and Equipment, Except Lighting Equipment
- stereographs, Photographic
- sterilizers, Beauty and Barber Shop
- straw Goods
- stringing Beads For The Trade
- tape Measures
- tear Gas Devices and Equipment
- transformations, Hair
- treating Clock and Watch Dials With Luminous Material
- trees, Christmas, Artificial
- trimmings, Feather
- umbrellas and Parts, Except Precious Metal
- umbrellas: Beach, Garden, and Wagon
- veils Made Of Hair
- vibrators, Electric: Designed For Beauty and Barber Shops
- walnut Shell Flour
- wigs, Including Doll Wigs, Toupees, or Wiglets, Except Custom Made
- wind Chimes
- wool Pulling
- wreaths, Artificial
What Are The Related General Liability Class Code(s) for SIC Code 3999?
The related GL Class Code(s) for SIC Code 3999 - All Other Misc. Manufacturing is:51741 - Candle Manufacturing
52505 - Electronic Games Manufacturing
53147 - Fire Extinguishers Manufacturing
53229 - Fire Suppression Systems Manufacturing
53632 - Fur or Pelt Processing
56042 - Lamps or Lanterns Manufacturing. - Other Than Electric
56690 - Match Manufacturing
57403 - Needles, Pins or Tacks Manufacturing
58020 - Pipes Manufacturing. - Tobacco
58058 - Plastic or Rubber Goods Manufacturing. - Other Than Household
59601 - Swimming Pools or Accessories Manufacturing
59889 - Umbrella or Cane Manufacturing
59955 - Wigs or Hair Pieces Manufacturing
59985 - Wood Products Manufacturing
What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for SIC Code 3999?
The related NAICS Code(s) for SIC Code 3999 - All Other Misc. Manufacturing is:339999 - All Other Miscellaneous Manufacturing
316110 - Leather and Hide Tanning and Finishing
332999 - All Other Miscellaneous Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
325998 - All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufac
321999 - All Other Miscellaneous Wood Product Manufacturing
326199 - All Other Plastics Product Manufacturing
What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 3999?
The related CA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 3999 is:4557 - Ink, Mucilage or Polish Manufacturing
3574 - Machine Manufacturing
3400 - Metal Goods Manufacturing
2586 - Dry Cleaning or Dyeing
3180 - Fixtures or Lamp Manufacturing. or Assembly
4279 - Paper Goods Manufacturing
3152 - Nail, Tack or Rivet Manufacturing
2842 - Wood Products Manufacturing
4496 - Plastics - Fabricated Products Manufacturing. - No Molding
4494 - Plastics - Blow Molded Products Manufacturing
2501 - Clothing Manufacturing
What Are The Related Michigan Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 3999?
The related MI Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 3999 is:4557 - Buffing and Polishing Compounds Manufacturing; Ink Manufacturing;wax or Wax Products Manufacturing; Candle Manufacturing
3574 - Adding, Computing, Recording, Office Machine or Computer Manufacturing
3315 - Brass or Copper Goods Manufacturing
2501 - Canvas Goods Manufacturing Lightweight
3179 - Circuit Board Manufacture
4279 - Abbrasive Disc Manufacture
3257 - Automobile Cushion Spring Manufacture
2790 - Artifical Limb Manufacture - Plastic, Wood, Metal, Etc
4452 - Plastics - Fabricated Products
4484 - Bedliners - Manufacturing In Shop
2841 - Cloths Pin Manufacture
What Are The Related New Jersey Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 3999?
The related NJ Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 3999 is:4710 - Candle Manufacturing Npd
3574 - Computer, Recording or Office Machine Manufacturing NOC
3315 - Brass or Copper Goods Manufacturing
2600 - Fur Processing - Preparing Skins
3192 - Lamp Manufacturing or Assembly - Electric - Floor or Table
4279 - Paper Goods Manufacturing NOC
3270 - Eyelet Manufacturing
2841 - Woodenware Manufacturing NOC
4452 - Plastics Manufacturing: Fabricated Products NOC
4484 - Plastics Manufacturing: Molded Products NOC
2560 - Umbrella Manufacturing
2534 - Feather or Flower Manufacturing - Artificial
What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 3999?
The related NY Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 3999 is:4710 - Candle Manufacturing
3574 - Office Computing or Recording Machine Manufacturing. NOC
3315 - Brass or Copper Goods Manufacturing
2600 - Fur Manufacturing. - Preparing Skins
3191 - Electric Lighting Fixture, Lantern or Lamp Manufacturing. - All Other Operations
4279 - Paper Goods Manufacturing. NOC
3270 - Fastener Manufacturing. - Metal
2790 - Pattern Making NOC
4452 - Plastics Manufacturing. - Fabricated Products NOC
4475 - Plastics Manufacturing. - Molded Products NOC
2501 - Clothing Manufacturing
2534 - Feather or Flower Manufacturing. - Artificial
2841 - Woodenware Manufacturing. NOC
What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 3999?
The related PA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 3999 is:0571 - Soap Manufacturing
0483 - Office Machine Manufacturing
0454 - Sheet Metal Products Fabrication
0201 - Tanning
0445 - Hardware Manufacturing., NOC
0257 - Box Manufacturing. - Paper
0459 - Eyelet, Manufacturing
0306 - Wood Turned Products Manufacturing
0222 - Plastics Manufacturing., NOC
0163 - Textile Products Manufacturing., NOC
SIC Code 3999 - The Bottom Line
The Standard Industrial Classification SIC Code for All Other Misc. Manufacturing in the Manufacturing is 3999.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Is ChatGPT Used In The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Business insurance articles are helpful for a number of reasons. First and foremost, they provide information about the various types of insurance available for businesses. This can help business owners make informed decisions about which insurance policies are best for their needs.
Additionally, business insurance articles can help business owners understand the importance of having insurance. Many business owners may not realize the risks they are exposed to, and insurance articles can highlight the potential consequences of not having the proper coverage.
Furthermore, business insurance articles can help business owners stay informed about changes in the insurance industry. This includes changes in laws and regulations, as well as updates on the various insurance policies available. This can help business owners stay on top of their insurance needs and make sure they have the coverage they need.
In summary, business insurance articles are helpful because they provide information about the types of insurance available, highlight the importance of having insurance, and keep business owners informed about changes in the industry.