NCCI Class Code 2841 - Wood Turned Products Manufacturing NOC
Are you searching for the Workers Compensation Class Code 2841 - Wood Turned Products Manufacturing NOC?
Get information about this NCCI Workers Comp class code and its related North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
The NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 2841 - Wood Turned Products Manufacturing NOC. Learn more about Workers Comp Class Code 2841 and its related General Liability, NAICS, and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 2841?
- What Are The Related General Liability Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 2841?
- What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 2841?
- What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 2841?
- What Are The Related Michigan Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 2841?
- What Are The Related New Jersey Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 2841?
- What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 2841?
- What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 2841?
- What Are The Related Texas Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 2841?
What Is The Description Of The NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 2841?
The description for the NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 2841 - Wood Turned Products Manufacturing NOC is:
Includes mfg. of metal parts. Applies only to the sawing, molding, or turning of backs or handles with no assembling..
What Are The Related General Liability Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 2841?
The related GL Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 2841 - Wood Turned Products Manufacturing NOC is:58020 - Pipes Manufacturing. - Tobacco
59790 - Toys or Games Manufacturing
59941 - Wheel Manufacturing
59985 - Wood Products Manufacturing
59986 - Wood Turned Products Manufacturing
What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 2841?
The related SIC Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 2841 - Wood Turned Products Manufacturing NOC is:
Description for 3999 Manufacturing Industries, Not Elsewhere Classified
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing miscellaneous fabricated products, including beauty shop and barber shop equipment; hair work; tobacco pipes and cigarette holders; coin-operated amusement machines; matches; candles; lamp shades; feathers; artificial trees and flowers made from all materials, except glass; dressed and dyed furs; umbrellas, parasols, and canes; and other articles, not elsewhere classified.
- Advertising curtains
- Amusement machines. coin-operated: except coin-operated
- Artificial and preserved flowers, foliage, fruits, and vines: except
- Artificial flower arrangements
- Atomizers, other than medical
- Badges for policemen and firemen-metal
- Barber shop equipment
- Barbers' clippers, hand and electric
- Beach umbrellas
- Beaded novelties
- Beads, unassembled
- Beauty shop equipment
- Beekeeping supplies, except wood
- Bone novelties
- Book matches
- Boutiquing: for the trade (decorating gift items)
- Bristles, dressing of
- Burnt wood articles
- Buttons: Red Cross, union, and identification
- Calendars, framed
- Canes and cane trimmings, except precious metal
- Chairs, hydraulic: barber and beauty shop
- Christmas tree ornaments, except electrical and glass
- Christmas trees, artificial
- Cigar and cigarette holders
- Cigarette filters, not made in chemical plants
- Cigarette lighter flints
- Cleaners, pipe and cigarette holder
- Combs, except hard rubber
- Curlers, hair: designed for beauty parlors
- Curls, artificial (hair)
- Decalcomania work, except on china or glass: for the trade
- Desk pads, except paper
- Doll wigs
- Down (feathers)
- Dressing of furs: bleaching, blending, currying, scraping, and tanning
- Driers, hair: designed for beauty parlors
- Dusters, feather
- Embroidery kits
- Feathers: curling, dyeing, and renovating for the trade
- Figures, wax: mannikins
- Fingerprint equipment, except cameras and optical equipment
- Fire extinguishers, portable
- Flocking metal products for the trade
- Fly swatters
- Forms: display, dress, and show except shoe display forms
- Frames and handles, handbag and luggage: except precious metal
- Fruits, artificial, except glass
- Fur stripping
- Furniture, beauty shop and barber shop
- Furs, dressed: bleached, curried, scraped, tanned, and dyed
- Games, coin-operated: pinball and other
- Globes, geographical
- Gold stamping for the trade, except books
- Grenades, hand (fire extinguishers)
- Grinding purchased nut shells
- Hair clippers for human use, hand and electric
- Hair goods: braids, nets, switches, toupees, and wigs
- Hair, dressing of, for the trade
- Hairpin mountings
- Hat blocks and display forms
- Honeycomb foundations (beekeepers' supplies)
- Hosiery kits, sewing and mending
- Identification plates
- Identification tags, except paper
- Lamp shade frames
- Lamp shades: except metal and glass
- Lighters, cigar and cigarette: except precious metal and electric
- Mannikins and display forms
- Marionettes (puppets)
- Massage machines, electric: designed for beauty and barber shops
- Matches and match books
- Military insignia, except textile
- Models, except toy and hobby
- Mosaics: ivory, shell, horn, and bone
- Mountings, comb and hairpin: except precious metal
- Music boxes
- Musical chests
- Novelties: bone, beaded, and shell
- Pads, permanent waving
- Painting instrument dials, for the trade
- Parasols and frames: handles, parts, and trimmings-except precious
- Pelts: scraping, currying, tanning, bleaching, and dyeing
- Permanent wave equipment and machines
- Picture plaques, laminated
- Pipes, pipe stems, and bib: tobacco-except hard rubber
- Plaques, picture: laminated
- Plumes, feather
- Preparation of slides and exhibits, for classroom use
- Printing eyeglass frames for the trade
- Scenery for theaters, opera houses halls, and schools
- Sewing kits, novelty: other than sewing cases and cabinets
- Shades, lamp and candle: except glass and metal
- Shell novelties
- Shoe patterns
- Slot machines
- Smokers, bee (beekeepers' supplies)
- Soap dispensers
- Sponges, bleaching and dyeing of
- Stage hardware and equipment, except lighting equipment
- Stereographs, photographic
- Sterilizers, beauty and barber shop
- Straw goods
- Stringing beads for the trade
- Tape measures
- Tear gas devices and equipment
- Transformations, hair
- Treating clock and watch dials with luminous material
- Trees, Christmas, artificial
- Trimmings, feather
- Umbrellas and parts, except precious metal
- Umbrellas: beach, garden, and wagon
- Veils made of hair
- Vibrators, electric: designed for beauty and barber shops
- Walnut shell flour
- Wigs, including doll wigs, toupees, or wiglets, except custom made
- Wind chimes
- Wool pulling
- Wreaths, artificial
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing games and game sets for adults and children, and mechanical and nonmechanical toys. Important products of this industry include games; toy furniture; doll carriages and carts; construction sets; mechanical trains; toy guns and rifles; baby carriages and strollers; children' s tricycles, coaster wagons, play cars, sleds, and other children' s outdoor wheel goods and vehicles, except bicycles. Included are establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing electronic board games; electronic toys; and electronic game machines, except coin-operated. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing dolls and stuffed toys are classified in Industry 3942; those manufacturing bicycles are classified in Industry 3751; those manufacturing sporting and athletic goods for children and adults are classified in Industry 3949; those manufacturing coin-operated game machines are classified in Industry 3999; those manufacturing electronic video game cartridges are classified in Services, Industry 7372; and those manufacturing rubber toys, except dolls, are classified in Industry 3069.
- Airplanes, toy
- Automobiles and trucks, toy
- Automobiles, children' s pedal driven
- Banks, toy
- Baskets, toy
- Bells, toy
- Blocks, toy
- Carriages, baby
- Cars, play (children' s vehicles)
- Craft and hobby kits and sets
- Cycles, sidewalk: children' s
- Darts and dart games
- Dishes, toy
- Doll carriages and carts
- Drums, toy
- Electronic game machines, except coin-operated
- Electronic toys
- Engines, miniature
- Erector sets, toy
- Games for children and adults: puzzles, bingo, marbles, poker chips,
- Gocarts, children' s
- Guns, toy
- Hobby horses
- Horns, toy
- Magic lanterns (toys)
- Models, toy and hobby: e.g., airplane, boat, ship, railroad equipment
- Musical instruments, toy
- Paint sets, children' s
- Pistols, toy
- Poker chips
- Rifles, toy
- Rocking horses
- Science kits: microscopes, chemistry sets, and natural science sets
- Scooters, children' s
- Sleds, children' s
- Strollers, baby (vehicles)
- Structural toy sets
- Sulkies, baby (vehicles)
- Tenders, baby (vehicles)
- Toys: except dolls, bicycles, rubber toys, and stuffed toys
- Trains and equipment, toy: electric an mechanical
- Tricycles, children' s
- Vehicles except bicycles, children' s
- Video game machines, except coin-operated
- Wagons, children' s: coaster, express, and play
- Walkers, baby (vehicles)
Description for 2499 Wood Products, Not Elsewhere Classified
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing miscellaneous wood products, not elsewhere classified, and products from rattan, reed, splint, straw, veneer, veneer strips, wicker, and willow.
- Applicators, wood
- Bakers' equipment, wood
- Baskets, except fruit, vegetable, fish, and bait: (e.g., rattan, reed,
- Battery separators, wood
- Bearings, wood
- Beekeeping supplies, wood
- Bentwood (steam bent) products, except furniture
- Blocks, tackle: wood
- Blocks, tailors' pressing: wood
- Boards, bulletin: wood and cork
- Boards- clip, ironing, meat, and pastry-wood
- Boot and shoe lasts, regardless of material
- Bowls, wood: turned and shaped
- Briquettes, sawdust or bagasse: non-petroleum binder
- Bungs, wood
- Buoys, cork
- Bushings, wood
- Cane, chair: woven of reed or rattan
- Carpets, cork
- Cloth winding reels, wood
- Clothes dryers (clothes horses), wood
- Clothes drying frames, wood
- Clothes pins, wood
- Clubs, police: wood
- Cooling towers, wood or wood and sheet metal combination
- Cork products
- Corks, bottle
- Covers, bottle and demijohn: willow, rattan, and reed
- Curtain stretchers, wood
- Dishes, wood
- Display forms for boots and shoes, regardless of material
- Dowels, wood
- Extension planks, wood
- Faucets, wood
- Fellies, wood
- Fencing, wood: except rough pickets, poles, and rails
- Firewood and fuel wood containing fuel binder
- Flour, wood
- Frames: medallion, mirror, photograph, and picture-wood or metal
- Furniture inlays (veneers)
- Garment hangers, wood
- Gavels, wood
- Grain measures, wood: turned and shaped
- Hammers, meat: wood
- Hampers, laundry: rattan, reed, splint, veneer, and willow
- Handles, wood: turned and shaped
- Hubs, wood
- Insulating materials, cork
- Jacks, ladder: wood
- Knobs, wood
- Ladders, wood
- Last sole patterns, regardless of material
- Letters, wood
- Life preservers, cork
- Mallets, wood
- Market baskets, except fruit and vegetable: veneer and splint
- Marquetry, wood
- Mashers, potato: wood
- Masts, wood
- Mauls, wood
- Moldings, picture frame: finished
- Novelties, wood fiber
- Oars, wood
- Pads, table: rattan, reed, and willow
- Paint sticks, wood
- Pencil slats
- Plugs wood
- Poles wood: e.g., clothesline, tent, flag
- Pressed logs of sawdust and other wood particles, non-petroleum
- Pulleys, wood
- Racks, for drying clothes: wood
- Rattan ware, except furniture
- Reed ware, except furniture
- Reels cloth winding wood
- Reels for drying clothes: wood
- Reels, plywood
- Rollers, wood
- Rolling pins, wood
- Rules and rulers: wood, except slide
- Saddle trees, wood
- Sawdust, reground
- Scaffolds, wood
- Scoops, wood
- Seat covers, rattan
- Seats, toilet: wood
- Shoe stretchers, regardless of material
- Shoe trees, regardless of material
- Signboards, wood
- Skewers, wood
- Snow fence
- Spars, wood
- Spigots, wood
- Spokes, wood
- Spools, except for textile machinery: wood
- Stakes, surveyors' : wood
- Step-ladders, wood
- Stoppers, cork
- Tile, cork
- Tool handles, wood: turned and shaped
- Toothpicks, wood
- Trays: wood, wicker, and bagasse
- Trophy bases, wood
- Vats, wood: except coopered
- Washboards, wood and part wood
- Webbing: cane, reed, and rattan
- Willow ware, except furniture
- Wood, except furniture: turned and carved
- Woodenware, kitchen and household
- Yardsticks, wood
Description for 3991 Brooms and Brushes
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing household, industrial, and street sweeping brooms; and brushes, such as paintbrushes, toothbrushes, toilet brushes, and household and industrial brushes.
- Artists' brushes, hand
- Brooms, hand and machine: bamboo, wire, fiber, splint, or other
- Brushes for vacuum cleaners, carpet sweepers, and other rotary
- Brushes, household and industrial
- Hair pencils (artists' brushes)
- Paint rollers
- Push brooms
- Shaving brushes
- Street sweeping brooms, hand and machine
- Toilet brushes
- Toothbrushes, except electric
- Varnish brushes
- Whisk brooms
What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 2841?
The related CA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 2841 is:2842 - Wood Products Manufacturing
2852 - Window Blind Manufacturing. or Assembly
What Are The Related Michigan Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 2841?
The related MI Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 2841 is:2790 - Artifical Limb Manufacture - Plastic, Wood, Metal, Etc
2841 - Cloths Pin Manufacture
What Are The Related New Jersey Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 2841?
The related NJ Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 2841 is:2841 - Woodenware Manufacturing NOC
2852 - Window Shade or Roller Manufacturing
What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 2841?
The related NY Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 2841 is:2790 - Pattern Making NOC
2841 - Woodenware Manufacturing. NOC
What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 2841?
The related PA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 2841 is:0306 - Wood Turned Products Manufacturing
0311 - Cabinet Works
0305 - Carpentry Shop
What Are The Related Texas Workers Compensation Code(s) for NCCI Workers Comp Class Code 2841?
The related TA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code 2841 is:2881 - Woodenware Manufacturing. NOC & Drivers
Workers Compensation Class Code 2841 - The Bottom Line
The NCCI Workers Comp Class Code for Wood Turned Products Manufacturing NOC is 2841.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.