Standard Industrial Classification Code 1499 - All Other Nonmetallic Mineral Mining
Are you searching for the SIC Code 1499 - All Other Nonmetallic Mineral Mining?
Get information about this Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Code and its related General Liability, National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (NAICS) codes.
The SIC Code 1499 - All Other Nonmetallic Mineral Mining. Learn more about the SIC 1499 in the Mining sector and its related General Liability, NCCI, and NAICS codes.
- What Is The Description Of The SIC Code 1499?
- What Are The Related General Liability Class Code(s) for SIC Code 1499?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for SIC Code 1499?
- What Are The Related NCCI Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 1499?
- What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 1499?
- What Are The Related Michigan Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 1499?
- What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 1499?
- What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 1499?
- What Are The Related Texas Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 1499?
What Is The Description Of The SIC Code 1499?
The description for the SIC Code 1499 - All Other Nonmetallic Mineral Mining in the Mining sector is:Establishments Primarily Engaged In Mining, Quarrying, Milling, or Otherwise Preparing Nonmetallic Minerals, Except Fuels. This Industry Includes The Shaping Of Natural Abrasive Stones At The Quarry. Establishments Primarily Engaged In The Production Of Blast, Grinding, or Polishing Sand Are Classified In Industry 1446, and Those Calcining Gypsum Are Classified In Manufacturing, Industry 3275.
- agate Mining
- alabaster Mining
- amethyst Mining
- asbestos Mining
- asphalt (native) Mining
- asphalt Rock Mining
- bitumens (native) Mining
- bituminous Limestone Quarrying
- bituminous Sandstone Quarrying
- burrstone Quarrying
- calcite Mining
- catlinite Mining
- corundum Mining
- cryolite Mining
- diamond Mining, Industrial
- diatomaceous Earth Mining
- diatomite Mining
- emery Mining
- fill Dirt Pits
- garnet Mining
- gem Stone Mining
- gilsonite Mining
- grahamite Mining
- graphite Mining
- greensand Mining
- grinding Peat
- grindstone Quarrying
- gypsite Mining
- gypsum Mining
- iceland Spar Mining (optical Grade Calcite)
- jade Mining
- meerschaum Mining or Quarrying
- mica Mining
- millstone Quarrying
- muscovite Mining
- natural Abrasives Mining (except Sand)
- oilstone Quarrying
- ozokerite Mining
- peat Humus Mining
- peat Mining
- perlite Mining
- phlogopite Mining
- pipestone Mining
- pozzolana Mining
- precious Stones Mining
- pulpstone Quarrying
- pumice Mining
- pumicite Mining
- pyrophyllite Mining
- quartz Crystal Mining (pure)
- reed Peat Mining
- rubbing Stone Quarrying
- ruby Mining
- sapphire Mining
- scoria Mining
- screening Peat
- scythestone Quarrying
- sedge Peat Mining
- selenite Mining
- semiprecious Stones Mining
- sharpening Stone Quarrying
- shell Mining
- shredding Peat
- soapstone Quarrying
- steatite Mining
- talc Mining
- tripoli Mining
- turquoise Mining
- vermiculite Mining
- volcanic Ash Mining
- whetstone Quarrying
- wurtzilite Mining
What Are The Related General Liability Class Code(s) for SIC Code 1499?
What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for SIC Code 1499?
What Are The Related NCCI Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 1499?
What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 1499?
The related CA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 1499 is:1123 - Mining - Underground
1122 - Mining - Surface
What Are The Related Michigan Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 1499?
The related MI Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 1499 is:1164 - Diving - Inland Lakes
What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 1499?
The related NY Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 1499 is:1170 - Mining NOC - With Shafts, Tunnels or Drifts & Drivers
1624 - Quarry NOC & Drivers
What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 1499?
The related PA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 1499 is:0025 - Mining
What Are The Related Texas Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 1499?
The related TX Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 1499 is:1165 - Coal Mining & Drivers
SIC Code 1499 - The Bottom Line
The Standard Industrial Classification SIC Code for All Other Nonmetallic Mineral Mining in the Mining is 1499.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.