Safeco Motorcycle Insurance Ratings
Safeco Motorcycle Insurance Reviews 2021 (Ratings, Cost & Coverage). Riding in a motorcycle might have you feeling separated from the world, and you are just an observer to the events unfolding around. As a biker, you get to actively participate in everything that's happening around you.
While the world certainly appreciates motorcycles and the joy that they bring into this world, the people riding motorcycles are not all the same. Whether you're into cruisers, choppers, sport cycles, touring bikes, scooters, or dirt bikes you need have the right coverage to properly protect it.
This has been a major focus of Safeco when it came to developing policies for motorcyclists. As a rider though, you have to take a good look at various insurance policies before deciding to settle on one. Is Safeco the best option for you as an insurer?
Well, read Safeco motorcycle insurance reviews to find out.
Check out Safeco motorcycle insurance reviews, ratings, cost & coverage for Safeco motorcycle insurance policies.
Following are some of the answers to commonly asked Safeco motorcycle insurance questions:
- How Do I Get A Safeco Motorcycle Insurance Quote?
- What Types Of Motorcycle Insurance Does Safeco Offer?
- How Much Does Safeco Motorcycle Insurance Cost?
- What Does Safeco Motorcycle Insurance Cover?
- What Types Of Motorcycle Coverage Does Safeco Offer?
- What Type Of Motorcycle Insurance Discounts Does Safeco Offer?
- Is Safeco A Reliable Motorcycle Insurance Company?
- Are Safeco's Motorcycle Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
How Do I Get A Safeco Motorcycle Insurance Quote?
Call the Safeco insurance phone number at (877) 857-9519 to start your motorcycle quote.
Licensed Safeco insurance agents are available 7 days a week during these hours (Eastern time):
|7 a.m. to 10 p.m.||Monday through Friday|
|7 a.m. to 8 p.m.||Saturday|
|11 a.m. to 8 p.m.||Sunday|
Or you can start your Safeco motorcycle insurance quote online 24/7:
What Types Of Motorcycle Insurance Does Safeco Offer?
Safeco offers the following motorcycle insurance coverage types:
Motorcycle & Vehicle
- Cruisers - Like the Harley-Davidson Fat Bob or the Indian Chief.
- Tour & Tour-Sport bikes - Like the Honda Goldwing and the Kawasaki Voyager.
- Sport & Super-Sport Bikes Like the Honda CBR and the Suzuki GSXR.
- Also dual, off-road and dirt bikes, scooters, mopeds, and select customer, homemade and kit bikes.
How Much Does Safeco Motorcycle Insurance Cost?
The average cost of Safeco's motorcycle insurance policies ranges from $12 to over $49 per month, and is mainly based on your zip code, drivers ages, type of bikes driven, coverages chosen, Motor vehicle records and claims history.
What Does Safeco Motorcycle Insurance Cover?
Safeco offers motorcycle insurance policies that will cover all your personal needs and your state's minimum financial responsibility requirements:
|Safeco Motorcycle Insurance Coverages||Coverage Description|
|Bodily Injury Liability Coverage||Helps pay for expenses if someone's injured in an accident you caused.|
|Guest Passenger Liability||Covers medical expenses for a guest passenger riding with you on your motorcycle.|
|Comprehensive Coverage||Covers the costs of theft, vandalism, and other damages to your vehicle.|
|Property Damage Liability Coverage||Helps pay for repairs to someone else's vehicle or personal property if you're responsible for an accident.|
Safeco's motorcycle insurance policies also offer optional enhanced coverages:
- Comprehensive - Helps pay for repairs or replacement if your motorcycle is stolen, vandalized, or damaged in some way other than a collision.
- Collision - Helps pay for repairs to your motorcycle for damage caused by an accident regardless of who is at fault.
- Medical Payments - Helps pay hospital bills and other medical care expenses for you and a guest passenger injured in an accident - regardless of fault.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM) Coverage - Helps pays for the care you need that isn't covered by your health insurance - includes pain and suffering, scarring, permanent impairment, and other conditions.
- Roadside Assistance - Includes towing to the nearest qualified repair shop, fuel and fluids delivery, basic emergency services, trip interruption benefits, and more.
- Trip Interruption Coverage - Helps pay for food and lodging if you're stranded far from home due to a breakdown.
What Types Of Motorcycle Coverage Does Safeco Offer?
Safeco realizes that there are different types of riders. In fact, a lot of new people have been picking up riding, and this has led to people having different needs from their motorcycle insurance. Safeco offers different options on their motorcycle coverage. These include:
- Custom Parts & Equipment: For the rider that wants to make modifications to their motorcycle. Safeco will put up $3,000 in custom parts and equipment.
- OEM Parts Coverage: This is included in all packages. In case of breakdowns, your cover will ensure the repairs are conducted using manufacturer specified parts.
- Gear Replacement: In case of lost or damaged protection equipment during a collision, the cover will replace them at no extra cost to you.
- New Harley-Davidson Replacement Cost: In certain cases, you Harley may not last too long. Safeco has two-year replacement coverage for the Harley owner. In case of a loss, and the acceptance of your claim, your Harley will be replaced with a similar make and model.
What Type Of Motorcycle Insurance Discounts Does Safeco Offer?
Safeco offers many ways to save your motorcycle insurance:
|Safeco Motorcycle Insurance Discount||Discount Description|
|Get the Package Deal||Carrying other Safeco policies including home, auto, umbrella, or specialty.|
|Motorcycle Safety Course||Three year discount when you complete a course from the Motorcycle Safety Foundation.|
|Join A Riding Club||Get a discount for maintaining active membership in one of 24 approved riding clubs across the U.S.|
|Go For A Ride||The longer you ride without a claim, the lower your premiums.|
|Store Your Bike In A Garage||Discount for storing your bike in a locked garage or other secure location.|
|Own Your Own Home||Save if you own your own home, townhouse, condominium, or mobile home.|
|Theft Recovery & Anti-Lock Brakes||A discount is available if you have a theft recovery device or anti-lock brakes.|
|Shop Ahead Of Time||You'll receive a discount if you shop eight or more days in advance.|
Safeco also a few other way to lower your motorcycle insurance rates:
- Increase Your Deductible: You can lower your premium by shifting part of the loss payment to yourself. For example, if you had a $500 deductible, you would need to pay the first $500 of a covered loss. A higher deductibles generally lower your premium, but increase the amount you must pay yourself if a loss occurs.
- Pay Your Bill In Full: Pay your bill in full when you start or renew a policy instead of paying in monthly installments and you get a discount.
- Insuring more than one motorcycle with Safeco.
- Maintaining continuous coverage.
- Making a claim-free renewal
Is Safeco A Reliable Motorcycle Insurance Company?
Yes. Safeco has the money and reserves to pay it's motorcycle claims. Safeco Insurance is owned by the Liberty Mutual Group, which is very financial stable.
Liberty Mutual Insurance has financial strength ratings of "A" or "Strong" from Standard & Poor's, an "A2" or "Good" from Moody's, and an "A" or "Excellent" rating with A.M. Best. Liberty Mutual is ranked in the top 100 largest U.S. Corporations according to Fortune.
Are Safeco's Insurance Reviews & Ratings Good?
Following are some Safeco motorcycle insurance reviews online:
Better Business Bureau
The Better Business Bureau says Safeco offers: Car Insurance, Motorcycle Insurance, Personal Liability Protection, Homeowners Insurance, Renters Insurance, Condominium Insurance, Flood Insurance, Identity Fraud Expense Coverage & Life Insurance.
Overall the BBB rates Safeco A+. It does reference that Liberty Mutual is the parent company.
Safeco's Contact Information
Address: 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02116
Sales Phone #: (877) 857-9519
Safeco Motorcycle Insurance Reviews - The Bottom Line
Safeco motorcycle insurance reviews are above average. Will Safeco always have the lowest premiums? Probably not. Every insurance company evaluates premiums differently. Sometimes Safeco will offer the lowest rates, and sometimes they won't. Still, overall, Safeco's rates are lower than those offered by larger insurance companies.
Personal Insurance Company RatingsPersonal Insurer Ratings:
- Safeco Insurance
- Safeco ATV Insurance
- Safeco Auto Insurance
- Safeco Boat & Watercraft Insurance
- Safeco Condo Insurance
- Safeco Homeowners Insurance
- Safeco Landlord Insurance
- Safeco Motorcycle Insurance
- Safeco Renters Insurance
- Safeco RV, Trailer & Motorhome Insurance
- Safeco Umbrella Insurance
- Safeco vs Other Insurance Companies
The reviews and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the GeneralLiabilityInsure.com staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.