North American Industry Classification System Code 926140 - Regulation Of Agricultural Marketing and Commodities
Are you searching for the NAICS Code 926140 - Regulation Of Agricultural Marketing and Commodities?
Get information about this North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code and its related General Liability, National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
Learn more about the NAICS 926140 in the Public Administration sector and its related General Liability, NCCI, and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The NAICS Code 926140?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for NAICS Code(s) 926140?
What Is The Description Of The NAICS Code 926140?
The description for the NAICS Code 926140 - Regulation Of Agricultural Marketing and Commodities is:
This Industry Comprises Government Establishments Primarily Engaged In The Planning, Administration, and Coordination Of Agricultural Programs For Production, Marketing, and Utilization, Including Educational and Promotional Activities. Included In This Industry Are Government Establishments Responsible For Regulating and Controlling The Grading and Inspection Of Food, Plants, Animals, and Other Agricultural Products.
- Agricultural cooperative extension program administration
- Agricultural marketing services government
- Agricultural pest and weed regulation, government
- Agriculture fair boards administration
- Animal quarantine service, government
- Food inspection agencies
- Pest control programs, agriculture, government
- Regulation and inspection of agricultural products
- Weed control, agriculture, government
What Are The Related North American Industry Classification System Code(s) for NAICS Code(s) 926140?
The related North American Industry Classification System Code(s) for NAICS Code 926140 - Regulation Of Agricultural Marketing and Commodities is:
- Administering programs for developing economic data about agricultural and trade in agricultural products--are classified in Industry 926110, Administration of General Economic Programs;
- Administering programs for the conservation of natural resources--are classified in Industry Group 9241, Administration of Environmental Quality Programs; and
- Administering food stamp programs--are classified in Industry 923130, Administration of Human Resource Programs (except Education, Public Health, and Veterans' Affairs Programs).
NAICS Code 926140 - The Bottom Line
The North American Industry Classification System NAICS Code for Regulation Of Agricultural Marketing and Commodities is 926140 in the Public Administration sector.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Is ChatGPT Used In The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Business insurance articles are helpful for a number of reasons. First and foremost, they provide information about the various types of insurance available for businesses. This can help business owners make informed decisions about which insurance policies are best for their needs.
Additionally, business insurance articles can help business owners understand the importance of having insurance. Many business owners may not realize the risks they are exposed to, and insurance articles can highlight the potential consequences of not having the proper coverage.
Furthermore, business insurance articles can help business owners stay informed about changes in the insurance industry. This includes changes in laws and regulations, as well as updates on the various insurance policies available. This can help business owners stay on top of their insurance needs and make sure they have the coverage they need.
In summary, business insurance articles are helpful because they provide information about the types of insurance available, highlight the importance of having insurance, and keep business owners informed about changes in the industry.