North American Industry Classification System Code 923130 - Administration Of Human Resource Programs (except Education, Public Health, and Veterans' Affairs Programs)
Are you searching for the NAICS Code 923130 - Administration Of Human Resource Programs (except Education, Public Health, and Veterans' Affairs Programs)?
Get information about this North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code and its related General Liability, National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
Learn more about the NAICS 923130 in the Public Administration sector and its related General Liability, NCCI, and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The NAICS Code 923130?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for NAICS Code(s) 923130?
What Is The Description Of The NAICS Code 923130?
The description for the NAICS Code 923130 - Administration Of Human Resource Programs (except Education, Public Health, and Veterans' Affairs Programs) is:
This Industry Comprises Government Establishments Primarily Engaged In The Planning, Administration, and Coordination Of Programs For Public Assistance, Social Work, and Welfare Activities. The Administration Of Social Security, Disability Insurance, Medicare, Unemployment Insurance, and Workers' Compensation Programs Are Included In This Industry.
- Community social service program administration
- Equal employment opportunity offices
- Food distribution program administration, government
- Medical assistance programs administration, government
- Medicare and Medicaid administration
- Old age survivors and disability programs
- Railroad Retirement Board
- Social assistance cost-sharing, government
- Social Security Administration (SSA), federal
- Unemployment insurance program administration
- Welfare administration, nonoperating
- Welfare programs administration
- Women's bureaus
- Workers' compensation program administration
What Are The Related North American Industry Classification System Code(s) for NAICS Code(s) 923130?
The related North American Industry Classification System Code(s) for NAICS Code 923130 - Administration Of Human Resource Programs (except Education, Public Health, and Veterans' Affairs Programs) is:
- Administering veterans' programs--are classified in Industry 923140, Administration of Veterans' Affairs;
- Operating state employment job service offices--are classified in U.S. Industry 561311, Employment Placement Agencies; and
- Operating programs for public assistance, social work, and welfare--are classified in Subsector 624, Social Assistance.
NAICS Code 923130 - The Bottom Line
The North American Industry Classification System NAICS Code for Administration Of Human Resource Programs (except Education, Public Health, and Veterans' Affairs Programs) is 923130 in the Public Administration sector.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.