North American Industry Classification System Code 339940 - Office Supplies (except Paper) Manufacturing
Are you searching for the NAICS Code 339940 - Office Supplies (except Paper) Manufacturing?
Get information about this North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code and its related General Liability, National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
Learn more about the NAICS 339940 in the Manufacturing sector and its related General Liability, NCCI, and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The NAICS Code 339940?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for NAICS Code(s) 339940?
What Is The Description Of The NAICS Code 339940?
The description for the NAICS Code 339940 - Office Supplies (except Paper) Manufacturing is:
This Industry Comprises Establishments Primarily Engaged In Manufacturing Office Supplies. Examples Of Products Made By These Establishments Are Pens, Pencils, Felt Tip Markers, Crayons, Chalk, Pencil Sharpeners, Staplers, Modeling Clay, Hand Operated Stamps, Stamp Pads, Stencils, Carbon Paper, and Inked Ribbons.
- Artist's paint manufacturing
- Artist's supplies (except paper) manufacturing
- Ball point pens manufacturing
- Blackboards, framed, manufacturing
- Branding irons (i.e., marking irons) manufacturing
- Brushes, artists', manufacturing
- Canvas board, artist's, manufacturing
- Canvas, artist's, prepared on frames, manufacturing
- Carbon paper manufacturing
- Chalk (e.g., artist's, blackboard, carpenter's, marking, tailor's), manufacturing
- Chalkboards, framed, manufacturing
- Clay, modeling, manufacturing
- Crayons manufacturing
- Date stamps, hand operated, manufacturing
- Drafting materials (except instruments and tables) manufacturing
- Easels, artists', manufacturing
- Embossing stamps manufacturing
- Felt tip markers manufacturing
- Fountain pens manufacturing
- Frames for artist's canvases (i.e., stretchers) manufacturing
- Hand operated stamps (e.g., canceling, postmark, shoe, textile marking) manufacturing
- Holepunchers, hand operated, manufacturing
- Inked ribbons manufacturing
- Label making equipment, handheld, manufacturing
- List finders and roledex address files manufacturing
- Marker boards (i.e., whiteboards) manufacturing
- Marking devices manufacturing
- Mechanical pencil refills manufacturing
- Mechanical pencils manufacturing
- Metal hand stamps manufacturing
- Modeling clay manufacturing
- Nibs (i.e., pen points) manufacturing
- Paints, artist's, manufacturing
- Palettes, artist's, manufacturing
- Paper cutters, office-type, manufacturing
- Paper, carbon, manufacturing
- Paper, stencil, manufacturing
- Pen refills and cartridges manufacturing
- Pencil leads manufacturing
- Pencil sharpeners manufacturing
- Pencils manufacturing
- Pens manufacturing
- Ribbons (e.g., cash register, printer, typewriter), inked, manufacturing
- Ribbons, inked, manufacturing
- Rubber stamps manufacturing
- Seal presses (e.g., notary), hand operated, manufacturing
- Stamp pads manufacturing
- Stamping devices, hand operated, manufacturing
- Staple removers manufacturing
- Staplers manufacturing
- Stencil paper manufacturing
- Stencils for painting and marking (e.g., cardboard, metal) manufacturing
- Tape dispensers manufacturing
- Typewriter ribbons manufacturing
- Water colors, artist's, manufacturing
What Are The Related North American Industry Classification System Code(s) for NAICS Code(s) 339940?
The related North American Industry Classification System Code(s) for NAICS Code 339940 - Office Supplies (except Paper) Manufacturing is:
- Manufacturing writing, drawing, and india inks--are classified in U.S. Industry 325998, All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing rubber erasers--are classified in U.S. Industry 326299, All Other Rubber Product Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing paper office supplies--are classified in Subsector 322, Paper Manufacturing;
- Printing manifold business forms and manufacturing blankbooks, looseleaf binders, and devices--are classified in U.S. Industry 323111, Commercial Printing (except Screen and Books);
- Manufacturing drafting tables and boards--are classified in U.S. Industry 337127, Institutional Furniture Manufacturing; and
- Manufacturing inkjet cartridges--are classified in Industry 325910, Printing Ink Manufacturing.
NAICS Code 339940 - The Bottom Line
The North American Industry Classification System NAICS Code for Office Supplies (except Paper) Manufacturing is 339940 in the Manufacturing sector.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.