North American Industry Classification System Code 325510 - Paint and Coating Manufacturing
Are you searching for the NAICS Code 325510 - Paint and Coating Manufacturing?
Get information about this North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code and its related General Liability, National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
Learn more about the NAICS 325510 in the Manufacturing sector and its related General Liability, NCCI, and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The NAICS Code 325510?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for NAICS Code(s) 325510?
- What Are The Related General Liability Class Code(s) for NAICS Code 325510?
- What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for NAICS Code 325510?
- What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for NAICS Code 325510?
- What Are The Related Delaware Workers Compensation Code(s) for NAICS Code 325510?
- What Are The Related New Jersey Workers Compensation Code(s) for NAICS Code 325510?
- What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for NAICS Code 325510?
What Is The Description Of The NAICS Code 325510?
The description for the NAICS Code 325510 - Paint and Coating Manufacturing is:
This Industry Comprises Establishments Primarily Engaged In (1) Mixing Pigments, Solvents, and Binders Into Paints and Other Coatings, Such As Stains, Varnishes, Lacquers, Enamels, Shellacs, and Water Repellant Coatings For Concrete and Masonry, And/or (2) Manufacturing Allied Paint Products, Such As Putties, Paint and Varnish Removers, Paint Brush Cleaners, and Frit.
- Architectural coatings (i.e., paint) manufacturing
- Calcimines manufacturing
- Dispersions, pigment, manufacturing
- Dopes, paint, and laquer, manufacturing
- Driers, paint and varnish, manufacturing
- Enamel paints manufacturing
- Epoxy coatings made from purchased resins
- Fillers, wood (e.g., dry, liquid, paste), manufacturing
- Frit manufacturing
- Glaziers' putty manufacturing
- Industrial product finishes and coatings (i.e., paint) manufacturing
- Lacquers manufacturing
- Latex paint (i.e., water based) manufacturing
- Marine paints manufacturing
- Motor vehicle paints manufacturing
- Paint and varnish removers manufacturing
- Paint thinner and reducer preparations manufacturing
- Paintbrush cleaners manufacturing
- Paints (except artist's) manufacturing
- Paints, emulsion (i.e., latex paint), manufacturing
- Paints, oil and alkyd vehicle, manufacturing
- Plastic wood fillers manufacturing
- Plastisol coating compounds manufacturing
- Polyurethane coatings manufacturing
- Powder coatings manufacturing
- Primers, paint, manufacturing
- Shellac manufacturing
- Stains (except biological) manufacturing
- Varnishes manufacturing
- Water repellant coatings for wood, concrete and masonry manufacturing
- Wood fillers manufacturing
What Are The Related North American Industry Classification System Code(s) for NAICS Code(s) 325510?
The related North American Industry Classification System Code(s) for NAICS Code 325510 - Paint and Coating Manufacturing is:
- Manufacturing creosote--are classified in Industry 32519, Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing caulking compounds and sealants--are classified in Industry 325520, Adhesive Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing artists' paints--are classified in Industry 339940, Office Supplies (except Paper) Manufacturing; and
- Manufacturing turpentine--are classified in U.S. Industry 325194, Cyclic Crude, Intermediate, and Gum and Wood Chemical Manufacturing.
What Are The Related General Liability Class Code(s) for NAICS Code 325510?
What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for NAICS Code 325510?
The related SIC Code(s) for NAICS Code 325510 - Paint and Coating Manufacturing is:
Description for 2851 Paints, Varnishes, Lacquers, Enamels, and Allied Products
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing paints (in paste and ready-mixed form); varnishes; lacquers; enamels and shellac; putties, wood fillers, and sealers; paint and varnish removers; paint brush cleaners; and allied paint products. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing carbon black are classified in Industry 2895; those manufacturing bone black, lamp black, and inorganic color pigments are classified in Industry 2816; those manufacturing organic color pigments are classified in Industry 2865; those manufacturing plastics materials are classified in Industry 2821; those manufacturing printing ink are classified in Industry 2893; those manufacturing caulking compounds and sealants are classified in Industry 2891; those manufacturing artists' paints are classified in Industry 3952; and those manufacturing turpentine are classified in Industry 2861.
- Calcimines, dry and paste
- Coating, air curing
- Colors in oil, except artists'
- Dispersions, thermoplastics and colloidal: paint
- Dopes, paint
- Driers, paint
- Enamels, except dental and china painting
- Epoxy coatings, made from purchased resin
- Intaglio ink vehicle
- Japans, baking and drying
- Kalsomines, dry or paste
- Lacquer bases and dopes
- Lacquer thinner
- Lacquer, clear and pigmented
- Lacquers, plastics
- Lead-in-oil paints
- Linoleates, paint driers
- Lithographic varnishes
- Marine paints
- Naphthanate driers
- Oleate driers
- Paint driers
- Paint removers
- Paintbrush cleaners
- Paints, asphalt and bituminous
- Paints, plastics texture: paste and dry
- Paints, waterproof
- Paints: oil and alkyd vehicle, and water thinned
- Phenol formaldehyde coatings, baking and air curing
- Plastics base paints and varnishes
- Plastisol coating compound
- Polyurethane coatings
- Primers, paint
- Resinate driers
- Shellac, protective coating
- Soyate driers
- Stains: varnish, oil, and wax
- Tallate driers
- Thinners, paint: prepared
- Undercoatings, paint
- Varnish removers
- Vinyl coatings, strippable
- Vinyl plastisol
- Water paints
- Wood fillers and sealers
- Wood stains
- Zinc oxide in oil, paint
What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for NAICS Code 325510?
The related CA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NAICS Code 325510 is:4558 - Paint, Varnish or Lacquer Manufacturing
What Are The Related Delaware Workers Compensation Code(s) for NAICS Code 325510?
The related DE Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NAICS Code 325510 is:0563 - Paint Manufacturing
0587 - Temporary Paint or Colors Manufacturing
What Are The Related New Jersey Workers Compensation Code(s) for NAICS Code 325510?
The related NJ Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NAICS Code 325510 is:4439 - Lacquer or Spirit Varnish Manufacturing
4558 - Paint Manufacturing
4561 - Varnish Manufacturing - Oleo - Resinous
What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for NAICS Code 325510?
The related PA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NAICS Code 325510 is:0563 - Paint Manufacturing
0587 - Temporary Paint or Colors Manufacturing
NAICS Code 325510 - The Bottom Line
The North American Industry Classification System NAICS Code for Paint and Coating Manufacturing is 325510 in the Manufacturing sector.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.