Art Gallery Insurance Kentucky
Call to start your quote:
Frequently Asked Questions About
Commercial General Liability Insurance
How much does commercial insurance cost?
Costs can vary widely based on industry and are also determined by zip code and often payroll and/or gross sales. Request a free quote to get an exact number.
What kind of business insurance do I need?
Most business owners need General Liability Insurance at the very least. If you have any non-owner employees, you will need workers compensation insurance too.
What is a Certificate of Insurance?
A Certificate of Insurance is proof of coverage. It lists the type and amount of liability coverage you have and other policy information when a third party requests it.
Is business insurance tax deductible?
Yes. you can deduct the cost of commercial insurance premiums. The IRS considers insurance a cost of doing business as long it benefits the business & serves a business purpose.
Art Gallery Insurance Kentucky
Art Gallery Insurance Kentucky. Art can be found almost everywhere, especially in the form of paintings adorning the walls of your living room or your bedroom. Works of art instills soul consciousness and they have an ability to fuel your creative talent. Not only do paintings depict the mood of the artist, they also remind you of a controversial subject. Pieces of art also preserve a cherished memory.
In case you are an art dealer or the proprietor of an art gallery, it is your duty to keep your art pieces intact and safe from any mishap. A suitable art gallery insurance cover helps in safeguarding your art gallery and its assets.
Art gallery insurance Kentucky protects your gallery from lawsuits with rates as low as $37/mo. Get a fast quote and your certificate of insurance now.
Why Should You Insure Your Art Gallery?
The art industry generates eleven billion dollars in revenue annually. In the United States alone, over twenty three thousand businesses deal in art, employing over thirty five thousand people. Hence, safeguarding the invaluable pieces of art as well as the jobs of several thousand employees, is of utmost importance. Cases of vandalism, theft and disasters (such as fire, earthquake) can destroy irreplaceable pieces of art and cause irreparable monetary damage. This is why insuring your business against such threats is vital with art gallery insurance Kentucky.
The Most Common Types of KY Art Gallery Insurance Coverages:
- Property Damage: Art pieces can be easily destroyed by fire and water. As most art pieces present within a gallery are owned by independent artists, it is vital for the art gallery owner to safeguard these invaluable pieces against property damage. In order to purchase a suitable policy, you need to first get the total value of your assets evaluated by a professional. Please note that your chosen art gallery insurance Kentucky policy should be flexible to adjust to the change in the value of assets. The value of assets within your art gallery increases or decreases in the event of fresh art additions and the removal of existing art work. Always select an insurance company that specializes in art insurance.
- Liability Insurance: An injury caused in your premises owing to a slip, a fall, is liable for compensation that your art gallery has to bear. Sometimes, a sharp edge jutting from an art piece may inflict an injury to a guest. At times, a guest may become reckless and damage your art pieces. This is why you need to opt for a general liability cover to safeguard your art gallery and its assets.
- Natural Disasters: Damage due to flood and earthquake are also to be considered while opting for a suitable insurance policy for your art gallery. More often than not, general liability insurance policies often excluded damage caused by earthquake and flood.
- Employee Dishonesty: If an employee steals from your art gallery or is involved in an illegal activity then, your policy should safeguard your business against such theft.
- Business Income: If you are unable to carry out normal business functions because you can't use your building to to a covered event, then business income insurance covers you. Income usually lasts up to a year in length and provides income until your business stabilizes.
- Employee Liability Insurance: Helps safeguard your art gallery in the event of an employee that files a case against your business. A suitable example is an alleged sexual harassment case filed by your employee.
- Workers Compensation: If an employee of an art gallery is injured while on the job then workers comp will pay for their injuries. Workers compensation is required by law for any non owner employees.
Insurance For Your Art Gallery
If case you want more details regarding the above mentioned art gallery insurance Kentucky coverages, you should speak directly with a qualified insurance agent.
Request a Art Gallery Insurance Kentucky quote in Alexandria, Ashland, Ashton, Bardstown, Berea, Bowling Green, Burlington, Campbellsville, Covington, Danville, Edgewood, Elizabethtown, Erlanger, Fayette, Florence, Fort Knox, Fort Thomas, Francisville, Frankfort, Franklin, Georgetown, Glasgow, Henderson, Hopkinsville, Independence, Jeffersontown, Lawrenceburg, Lexington, Louisville, Lyndon, Madisonville, Mayfield, Maysville, Middlesborough, Mount Washington, Murray, Newport, Nicholasville, Ownesboro, Paducah, Paris, Radcliff, Richmond, Shelbyville, Shepherdsville, Shively, Somerset, St. Matthews, Versailles, Winchester and all other KY cities. Also see Art Gallery Insurance California, Art Gallery Insurance New York, Art Gallery Insurance New Jersey, Art Gallery Insurance Delaware, Art Gallery Insurance Pennsylvania
Quotes from leading small business insurance carriers including: ACE, AmTrust, Builders & Tradesmen's, Chubb, CNA, Employers, Foremost, Guard, Hiscox, Liberty Mutual, Markel, Nationwide, Penn America, Philadelphia, Progressive, Scottsdale, The Hartford, Travelers, USLI, Western World, Zurich & others.