Standard Industrial Classification Code 4513 - Air Courier Services
Are you searching for the SIC Code 4513 - Air Courier Services?
Get information about this Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Code and its related General Liability, National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (NAICS) codes.
The SIC Code 4513 - Air Courier Services. Learn more about the SIC 4513 in the Transportation/utilities sector and its related General Liability, NCCI, and NAICS codes.
What Is The Description Of The SIC Code 4513?
The description for the SIC Code 4513 - Air Courier Services in the Transportation/utilities sector is:Establishments Primarily Engaged In Furnishing Air Delivery Of Individually Addressed Letters, Parcels, and Packages (generally Under 100 Pounds), Except By The U.S. Postal Service. While These Establishments Deliver Letters, Parcels, and Packages By Air, The Initial Pick - Up and The Final Delivery Are Often Made By Other Modes Of Transportation, Such As By Truck, Bicycle, or Motorcycle. Separate Establishments Of Air Courier Companies Engaged In Providing Pick - Up and Delivery Only; "drop - Off Points"; or Distribution Centers Are All Classified In This Industry. Establishments Of The U.S. Postal Service Are Classified In Industry 4311; and Establishments Furnishing Delivery Of Individually Addressed Letters, Parcels, or Packages (generally Under 100 Pounds) Other Than By Air Are Classified In Industry 4215. Establishments Primarily Engaged In Undertaking The Transportation Of Goods From Shippers To Receivers For Charges Covering The Entire Transportation, But Making Use Of Other Transportation Establishments To Effect The Entire Delivery, Are Classified In Industry 4731.
- courier Services, Air
- letter Delivery, Private: Air
- package Delivery, Private: Air
- parcel Delivery, Private: Air
SIC Code 4513 - The Bottom Line
The Standard Industrial Classification SIC Code for Air Courier Services in the Transportation/utilities is 4513.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Is ChatGPT Used In The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Business insurance articles are helpful for a number of reasons. First and foremost, they provide information about the various types of insurance available for businesses. This can help business owners make informed decisions about which insurance policies are best for their needs.
Additionally, business insurance articles can help business owners understand the importance of having insurance. Many business owners may not realize the risks they are exposed to, and insurance articles can highlight the potential consequences of not having the proper coverage.
Furthermore, business insurance articles can help business owners stay informed about changes in the insurance industry. This includes changes in laws and regulations, as well as updates on the various insurance policies available. This can help business owners stay on top of their insurance needs and make sure they have the coverage they need.
In summary, business insurance articles are helpful because they provide information about the types of insurance available, highlight the importance of having insurance, and keep business owners informed about changes in the industry.