Standard Industrial Classification Code 3952 - Office Supplies (except Paper) Manufacturing
Are you searching for the SIC Code 3952 - Office Supplies (except Paper) Manufacturing?
Get information about this Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Code and its related General Liability, National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (NAICS) codes.
The SIC Code 3952 - Office Supplies (except Paper) Manufacturing. Learn more about the SIC 3952 in the Manufacturing sector and its related General Liability, NCCI, and NAICS codes.
- What Is The Description Of The SIC Code 3952?
- What Are The Related General Liability Class Code(s) for SIC Code 3952?
- What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 3952?
- What Are The Related Michigan Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 3952?
- What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 3952?
- What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 3952?
- What Are The Related Texas Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 3952?
What Is The Description Of The SIC Code 3952?
The description for the SIC Code 3952 - Office Supplies (except Paper) Manufacturing in the Manufacturing sector is:Establishments Primarily Engaged In Manufacturing Lead Pencils, Pencil Leads, and Crayons; and Materials and Equipment For Artwork, Such As Air - Brushes, Drawing Tables and Boards, Palettes, Sketch Boxes, Pantographs, Artists'colors and Waxes, Pyrography Goods, Drawing Inks, and Drafting Materials. Establishments Primarily Engaged In Manufacturing Mechanical Pencils Are Classified In Industry 3951, and Those Manufacturing Drafting Instruments Are Classified In Industry 3829.
- artists'materials, Except Drafting Instruments
- boards, Drawing: Artists'
- boxes, Sketching and Paint
- brushes, Air: Artists'
- burnishers and Cushions, Gilders'
- canvas Board, Artists'
- canvas, Artists': Prepared On Frames
- chalk: E.g., Carpenters', Blackboard, Marking, Artists', Tailors'
- colors, Artists': Water and Oxide Ceramic Glass
- crayons: Chalk, Gypsum, Charcoal, Fusains, Pastel, and Wax
- drafting Materials, Except Instruments
- drawing Tables and Boards, Artists'
- easels, Artists'
- enamels, China Painting
- eraser Guides and Shields
- frames For Artists'canvases
- frisket Paper (artists'material)
- gold or Bronze Mixtures, Powders Paints, and Sizes: Artists'
- india Ink
- ink, Drawing: Black and Colored
- lettering Instruments, Artists'
- maulsticks, Artists'
- modeling Clay
- paints For Burnt Wood or Leather Work, Platinum
- paints For China Painting
- paints, Artists'
- palettes, Artists'
- pantographs For Drafting
- pastels, Artists'
- pencil Holders
- pencil Lead: Black, Indelible, or Colored
- pencils, Except Mechanical
- pyrography Materials
- sizes, Artists': Gold and Bronze
- sketching Boxes, Artists'
- tracing Cloth (drafting Material)
- walnut Oil, Artists'
- water Colors, Artists'
- wax, Artists'
What Are The Related General Liability Class Code(s) for SIC Code 3952?
What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 3952?
The related CA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 3952 is:4557 - Ink, Mucilage or Polish Manufacturing
2842 - Wood Products Manufacturing
What Are The Related Michigan Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 3952?
The related MI Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 3952 is:3574 - Adding, Computing, Recording, Office Machine or Computer Manufacturing
What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 3952?
The related NY Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 3952 is:2942 - Crayon, Pencil or Penholder Manufacturing
What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 3952?
The related PA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 3952 is:0571 - Soap Manufacturing
0306 - Wood Turned Products Manufacturing
What Are The Related Texas Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 3952?
The related TX Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 3952 is:4432 - Pen Holder, Crayon, or Pencil Manufacturing
SIC Code 3952 - The Bottom Line
The Standard Industrial Classification SIC Code for Office Supplies (except Paper) Manufacturing in the Manufacturing is 3952.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.