Standard Industrial Classification Code 2869 - Ethyl Alcohol Manufacturing
Are you searching for the SIC Code 2869 - Ethyl Alcohol Manufacturing?
Get information about this Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Code and its related General Liability, National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (NAICS) codes.
The SIC Code 2869 - Ethyl Alcohol Manufacturing. Learn more about the SIC 2869 in the Manufacturing sector and its related General Liability, NCCI, and NAICS codes.
- What Is The Description Of The SIC Code 2869?
- What Are The Related General Liability Class Code(s) for SIC Code 2869?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for SIC Code 2869?
- What Are The Related NCCI Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 2869?
- What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 2869?
- What Are The Related Delaware Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 2869?
- What Are The Related Michigan Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 2869?
- What Are The Related New Jersey Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 2869?
- What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 2869?
- What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 2869?
- What Are The Related Texas Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 2869?
What Is The Description Of The SIC Code 2869?
The description for the SIC Code 2869 - Ethyl Alcohol Manufacturing in the Manufacturing sector is:Establishments Primarily Engaged In Manufacturing Industrial Organic Chemicals, Not Elsewhere Classified. Important Products Of This Industry Include: (1) Aliphatic and Other Acyclic Organic Chemicals, Such As Ethylene, Butylene, and Butadiene; Acetic, Chloroacetic, Adipic, Formic, Oxalic, and Tartaric Acids and Their Metallic Salts; Chloral, Formaldehyde, and Methylamine; (2) Solvents, Such As Amyl, Butyl, and Ethyl Alcohols; Methanol; Amyl, Butyl, and Ethyl Acetates; Ethyl Ether, Ethylene Glycol Ether, and Diethylene Glycol Ether; Acetone, Carbon Disulfide and Chlorinated Solvents, Such As Carbon Tetrachloride, Perchloroethylene, and Trichloroethylene; (3) Polyhydric Alcohols, Such As Ethylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Pentaerythritol, Synthetic Glycerin; (4) Synthetic Perfume and Flavoring Materials, Such As Coumarin, Methyl Salicylate, Saccharin, Citral, Citronellal, Synthetic Geraniol, Ionone, Terpineol, and Synthetic Vanillin; (5) Rubber Processing Chemicals, Such As Accelerators and Antioxidants, Both Cyclic and Acyclic; (6) Plasticizers, Both Cyclic and Acyclic, Such As Esters Of Phosphoric Acid, Phthalic Anhydride, Adipic Acid, Lauric Acid, Oleic Acid, Sebacic Acid, and Stearic Acid; (7) Synthetic Tanning Agents, Such As Naphthalene Sulfonic Acid Condensates; (8) Chemical Warfare Gases; and (9) Esters, Amines, Etc., Of Polyhydric Alcohols and Fatty and Other Acids. Establishments Primarily Engaged In Manufacturing Plastics Materials and Nonvulcanizable Elastomers Are Classified In Industry 2821; Those Manufacturing Synthetic Rubber Are Classified In Industry 2822; Those Manufacturing Essential Oils Are Classified In Industry 2899; Those Manufacturing Wood Distillation Products, Naval Stores and Natural Dyeing and Tanning Materials Are Classified In Industry 2861; Those Manufacturing Manmade Textile Fibers Are Classified In Industries 2823 and 2824; Those Manufacturing Specialty Cleaning, Polishing, and Sanitation Preparations Are Classified In Industry 2842; Those Manufacturing Paints Are Classified In Industry 2851; Those Manufacturing Area Are Classified In Industry 2873; Those Manufacturing Organic Pigments Are Classified In Industry 2865; Those Manufacturing Inorganic Pigments Are Classified In Industry 2816 and Those Manufacturing Aliphatics and Aromatics As By - Products Of Petroleum Refining Are Classified In Industry 2911. Distilleries Engaged In The Manufacture Of Grain Alcohol For Beverage Purposes Are Classified In Industry 2085.
- acetates, Except Natural Acetate Of Lime
- acetic Acid, Synthetic
- acetic Anhydride
- acetone, Synthetic
- acid Esters and Amines
- acids, Organic
- adipic Acid
- adipic Acid Esters
- alcohol, Aromatic
- alcohol, Fatty: Powdered
- alcohol, Methyl: Synthetic (methanol)
- alcohols, Industrial: Denatured (nonbeverage)
- algin Products
- amyl Acetate and Alcohol
- butadiene, Made In Chemical Plants
- butyl Acetate, Alcohol, and Propionate
- butyl Ester Solution Of 2, 4 - D
- butylene, Made In Chemical Plants
- calcium Oxalate
- camphor, Synthetic
- carbon Bisulfide (disulfide)
- carbon Tetrachloride
- casing Fluids For Curing Fruits, Spices, and Tobacco
- cellulose Acetate, Unplasticized
- chemical Warfare Gases
- chlorinated Solvents
- chloroacetic Acid and Metallic Salts
- citric Acid
- cream Of Tartar
- diethylcyclohexane (mixed Isomers)
- diethylene Glycol Ether
- dimethyl Divinyl Acetylene (di - Isopropenyl Acetylene)
- dimethylhydrazine, Unsymmetrical
- enzymes, Except Diagnostic Substances
- esters Of Phosphoric, Adipic, Lauric, Oleic, Sebacic, and Stearic Acids
- esters Of Phthalic Anhydride
- ethanol, Industrial
- ethyl Acetate, Synthetic
- ethyl Alcohol, Industrial (nonbeverage)
- ethyl Butyrate
- ethyl Cellulose, Unplasticized
- ethyl Chloride
- ethyl Ether
- ethyl Formate
- ethyl Nitrite
- ethyl Perhydrophenanthrene
- ethylene Glycol
- ethylene Glycol Ether
- ethylene Glycol, Inhibited
- ethylene Oxide
- ethylene, Made In Chemical Plants
- fatty Acid Esters and Amines
- ferric Ammonium Oxalate
- flavors and Flavoring Materials, Synthetic
- fluorinated Hydrocarbon Gases
- formaldehyde (formalin)
- formic Acid and Metallic Salts
- fuel Propellants, Solid: Organic
- fuels, High Energy: Organic
- geraniol, Synthetic
- glycerin, Except From Fats (synthetic)
- grain Alcohol, Industrial (nonbeverage)
- high Purity Grade Chemicals, Organic: Refined From Technical Grades
- hydraulic Fluids, Synthetic Base
- industrial Organic Cyclic Compounds
- isopropyl Alcohol
- ketone Methyl Ethyl
- ketone, Methyl Isobutyl
- laboratory Chemicals, Organic
- lauric Acid Esters
- lime Citrate
- malononitrile, Technical Grade
- metallic Salts Of Acyclic Organic Chemicals
- metallic Stearate
- methanol, Synthetic (methyl Alcohol)
- methyl Chloride
- methyl Perhydrofluorine
- methyl Salicylate
- methylene Chloride
- monomethylparaminophenol Sulfate
- monosodium Glutamate
- mustard Gas
- naphthalene Sulfonic Acid Condensates
- naphthenic Acid Soap
- normal Hexyl Decalin
- nuclear Fuels, Organic
- oleic Acid Esters
- organic Acid Esters
- organic Chemicals, Acyclic
- oxalic Acid and Metallic Salts
- perfume Materials, Synthetic
- plasticizers, Organic: Cyclic and Acyclic
- polyhydric Alcohol Esters and Amines
- polyhydric Alcohols
- potassium Bitartrate
- propellants For Missiles, Solid: Organic
- propylene Glycol
- propylene, Made In Chemical Plants
- quinuclidinol Ester Of Benzylic Acid
- reagent Grade Chemicals, Organic: Refined From Technical Grades,
- rocket Engine Fuel, Organic
- rubber Processing Chemicals, Organic: Accelerators and Antioxidants
- sebacic Acid
- sodium Acetate
- sodium Alginate
- sodium Benzoate
- sodium Glutamate
- sodium Pentachlorophenate
- sodium Sulfoxalate Formaldehyde
- solvents, Organic
- stearic Acid Salts
- sulfonated Naphthalene
- sweetners, Synthetic
- tackifiers, Organic
- tannic Acid
- tanning Agents, Synthetic Organic
- tartaric Acid and Metallic Salts
- tear Gas
- tert - Butylated Bis (p - Phenoxyphenyl) Ether Fluid
- tetraethyl Lead
- thioglycolic Acid, For Permanent Wave Lotions
- trichlorophenoxyacetic Acid
- trichlorotrifluoroethane Tetrachlorodifluoroethane Isopropyl Alcohol
- tricresyl Phosphate
- tridecyl Alcohol
- trimethyltrithiophosphite (rocket Propellants)
- triphenyl Phosphate
- vanillin, Synthetic
- vinyl Acetate
What Are The Related General Liability Class Code(s) for SIC Code 2869?
What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for SIC Code 2869?
What Are The Related NCCI Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 2869?
What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 2869?
The related CA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 2869 is:1463 - Asphalt Works
4558 - Paint, Varnish or Lacquer Manufacturing
What Are The Related Delaware Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 2869?
The related DE Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 2869 is:0551 - Chemical Manufacturing., NOC
0563 - Paint Manufacturing
What Are The Related Michigan Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 2869?
The related MI Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 2869 is:1463 - Asphalt Works - Coal Billet or Briquet Manufacturing
4558 - Caulking Compound Manufacture
What Are The Related New Jersey Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 2869?
The related NJ Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 2869 is:1463 - Asphalt Works & Drivers
5954 - Whiting Manufacturing Npd
What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 2869?
The related NY Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 2869 is:1470 - Alcohol Manufacturing. - Wood & Drivers
5954 - Color Grinding, Blending or Testing
What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 2869?
The related PA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 2869 is:0551 - Chemical Manufacturing., NOC
0563 - Paint Manufacturing
What Are The Related Texas Workers Compensation Code(s) for SIC Code 2869?
The related TX Workers Comp Class Code(s) for SIC Code 2869 is:1472 - Distillation - Wood & Drivers
4558 - Paint Manufacturing
SIC Code 2869 - The Bottom Line
The Standard Industrial Classification SIC Code for Ethyl Alcohol Manufacturing in the Manufacturing is 2869.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.