Project Management Insurance Texas (Quotes, Cost & Coverage)
Call to start your quote:
Frequently Asked Questions About
Commercial General Liability Insurance
How much does commercial insurance cost?
Costs can vary widely based on industry and are also determined by zip code and often payroll and/or gross sales. Request a free quote to get an exact number.
What kind of business insurance do I need?
Most business owners need General Liability Insurance at the very least. If you have any non-owner employees, you will need workers compensation insurance too.
What is a Certificate of Insurance?
A Certificate of Insurance is proof of coverage. It lists the type and amount of liability coverage you have and other policy information when a third party requests it.
Is business insurance tax deductible?
Yes. you can deduct the cost of commercial insurance premiums. The IRS considers insurance a cost of doing business as long it benefits the business & serves a business purpose.
Project Management Insurance Texas
Project Management Insurance Texas. As a project manager you're probably wondering whether or not you need business insurance. The answer is yes. And, yes, there is more than one option or type of coverage you can purchase. So lets look at the project management insurance Texas options, additional coverages, and what you should consider, based upon the type of project you manage, who you work with, and other factors.
Project management insurance Texas protects your business from lawsuits with rates as low as $27/mo. Get a fast quote and your certificate of insurance now.
Types Of Insurance For Project Managers
When choosing project management insurance Texas policies, there are a number of options as it pertains to type of and level of coverage you can buy. Among these are:
- Commercial General Liability - This covers third party bodily injury and property damage claims. So if a client falls in your office, equipment or other property is damaged, or other injuries ensue, you are protected with coverage for court costs, legal fees and awards.
- Professional Liability - Also know as errors and omissions insurance (E&O), this covers negligence claims. There are many areas that people can claim negligence on - whether they are real or frivolous. Professional liability is one of the most important coverages for project managers.
- Project Insurance - You first define the TX project's scope and then purchase this optional coverage. This project management insurance Texas coverage applies only work on a single project rather than to the entire business operation
- Workers Compensation - As a project manager you hire employees; these employees can get hurt and sue you. Your employer's coverage will protect you from these lawsuits, and pay damages, hospital bills, medical costs, and other expenses if an employee is hurt on the job. Plus workers comp is required by most states for any non-owner or partner employees and often contractually required.
- Equipment & Property - TX project managers typically have offices. If desks, fax machines, computers, or other equipment is damaged, lost, or stolen, this policy option will protect you from having to pay out of pocket to repair or replace these items.
- Protective Liability - This optional coverage doesn't have a standard form and limits apply separately to each project you are working on with a client. This coverage protects you against liability for injury or damage caused by independent contractors doing work on your behalf.
some of these are optional coverage options you can add to your project management insurance Texas policy. Depending on the type of project management work you do, the clientele you work with, who your employees are, and other factors, will help you determine what to buy, and to what extent to purchase additional protections.
Additional Project Manager Coverages
As a TX project manager, you can add on business interruption coverage as well. As the name implies, if a project is interrupted (due to weather, loss of profit, damaged equipment, etc.) you won't be liable to clients for these losses (or are covered to the extent to which you choose to add this protection).
Directors and officers liability coverage is also an option you can tag on to your project management insurance policy. If any member of your board of directors are sued, you are protected.
Another optional policy coverage term you can add to your coverage is consultants insurance coverage. Brokerage firms, financial consultants, and other specialists you hire, are an extension of your company. If they don't give great advice, a client might sue you. This optional coverage is going to protect you from these lawsuits, and liabilities which extend from the project or work for them.
TX Project Management Insurance
Of course each and every project manager will deal with different clients and projects. Cost of projects, equipment, and services you offer, will vary in each case as well. For this very reason, before you do purchase project management insurance Texas, it is important to consider all of the optional coverage terms you can add on to your policy. Of course you also have to consider how much you can afford, in order to ensure you choose the top insurance provider, for the coverage you ultimately choose to purchase as a project manager.
Request a free Project Management Insurance Texas quote in Abilene, Allen, Amarillo, Arlington, Austin, Baytown, Beaumont, Brownsville, Bryan, Carrollton, College Station, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Denton, Edinburg, El Paso, Flower Mound, Fort Worth, Frisco, Garland, Grand Prairie, Houston, Irving, Killeen, Laredo, League City, Lewisville, Longview, Lubbock, McAllen, McKinney, Mesquite, Midland, Mission, Missouri City, Odessa, Pasadena, Pearland, Pharr, Plano, Richardson, Round Rock, San Angelo, San Antonio, Sugar Land, Temple, The Woodlands, Tyler, Waco, Wichita Falls and all other TX cities. Also see Project Management Insurance California, Project Management Insurance Jersey, Project Management Insurance Delaware, Project Management Insurance Kentucky, Project Management Insurance New York, Project Management Insurance Pennsylvania, Project Management Insurance Illinois
Quotes from leading small business insurance carriers including: ACE, AmTrust, Chubb, Cincinnati, CNA, Colony, Employers, Evanston, Foremost, Guard, Hanover, Hiscox, Liberty Mutual, Markel, Nationwide, Penn America, Philadelphia, Progressive, Scottsdale, The Hartford, Travelers, USLI, Western World, Zurich & others.