North American Industry Classification System Code 713210 - Casinos (except Casino Hotels)
Are you searching for the NAICS Code 713210 - Casinos (except Casino Hotels)?
Get information about this North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code and its related General Liability, National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
Learn more about the NAICS 713210 in the Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation sector and its related General Liability, NCCI, and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The NAICS Code 713210?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for NAICS Code(s) 713210?
- What Are The Related General Liability Class Code(s) for NAICS Code 713210?
- What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for NAICS Code 713210?
- What Are The Related NCCI Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NAICS Code 713210?
- What Are The Related Delaware Workers Compensation Code(s) for NAICS Code 713210?
- What Are The Related New Jersey Workers Compensation Code(s) for NAICS Code 713210?
- What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for NAICS Code 713210?
- What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for NAICS Code 713210?
What Is The Description Of The NAICS Code 713210?
The description for the NAICS Code 713210 - Casinos (except Casino Hotels) is:
This Industry Comprises Establishments Primarily Engaged In Operating Gambling Facilities That Offer Table Wagering Games Along With Other Gambling Activities, Such As Slot Machines and Sports Betting. These Establishments Often Provide Food and Beverage Services. Included In This Industry Are Floating Casinos (i.e., Gambling Cruises, Riverboat Casinos).
- Casinos (except casino hotels)
- Cruises, gambling
- Floating casinos (i.e., gambling cruises, riverboat casinos)
- Gambling cruises
- Riverboat casinos
- Stand alone casinos (except slot machine parlors)
What Are The Related North American Industry Classification System Code(s) for NAICS Code(s) 713210?
The related North American Industry Classification System Code(s) for NAICS Code 713210 - Casinos (except Casino Hotels) is:
- Operating bingo, off-track betting, or slot machine parlors or in supplying and servicing coin-operated gambling devices, such as slot machines and video gaming terminals in places of business operated by others--are classified in Industry 713290, Other Gambling Industries; and
- Operating casino hotels--are classified in Industry 721120, Casino Hotels.
What Are The Related General Liability Class Code(s) for NAICS Code 713210?
What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for NAICS Code 713210?
The related SIC Code(s) for NAICS Code 713210 - Casinos (except Casino Hotels) is:
Description for 7999 Amusement and Recreation Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
Establishments primarily engaged in the operation of sports, amusement, and recreation services, not elsewhere classified, such as bathing beaches, swimming pools, riding academies and schools, carnival operation, exposition operation, horse shows, picnic grounds operation, rental of rowboats and canoes, and shooting galleries. Establishments primarily engaged in showing or handling animals at shows or exhibitions are classified in Agricultural Services, Industry Group 075.
- Aerial tramways, amusement or scenic
- Amusement concessions
- Amusement rides
- Animal shows in circuses, fairs, and carnivals
- Archery ranges, operation of
- Baseball instruction schools
- Basketball instruction schools
- Bath houses, independently operated
- Bathing beaches, public
- Betting information services
- Billiard parlors
- Bingo parlors
- Boat rental, pleasure
- Boats, party fishing: operation of
- Bookmakers, race
- Bowling instruction
- Bridge club, nonmembership
- Bridge instruction
- Cable lifts, amusement or scenic: operated separately from lodges
- Canoe rental
- Card rooms
- Carnival operation
- Cave operation
- Circus companies
- Concession operators, amusement devices and rides
- Day camps
- Exhibition operation
- Exposition operation
- Fairs, agricultural: operation of
- Fireworks display service
- Fishing piers ant lakes, operation of
- Fortune tellers
- Gambling establishments not primarily operating coin-operated
- Gambling machines, except coin-operated operation of
- Game parlors, except coin-operated
- Games, teaching of
- Gocart raceway operation
- Gocart rentals
- Golf courses, miniature operation of
- Golf driving ranges
- Golf professionals not operating retail stores
- Golf, pitch-n-putt
- Gymnastics instruction
- Handball courts, except membership club
- Horse shows
- Houseboat rentals
- Hunting guides
- Ice skating rink operation
- Judo instruction
- Karate instruction
- Lifeguard service
- Lotteries, operation of
- Lottery club and ticket sales to individuals
- Moped rental
- Motorcycle rental
- Natural wonders, tourist attraction: commercial
- Observation tower operation
- Off-track betting
- Pack trains for amusement
- Parachute training for pleasure
- Picnic grounds operation
- Ping pong parlors
- Pool parlors
- Racquetball courts, except membership clubs
- Rental of beach chairs and accessories
- Rental of bicycles
- Rental of golf carts
- Rental of rowboats and canoes
- Rental of saddle horses
- Riding academies and schools
- Riding stables
- River rafting, operation of
- Rodeo animal rental
- Rodeos, operation of
- Roller skating rink operation
- Scenic railroads for amusement
- Schools and camps, sports instructional
- Scuba and skin diving instruction
- Shooting galleries
- Shooting ranges, operation of
- Skating instruction, ice or roller
- Skeet shooting facilities, except membership clubs
- Ski instruction
- Ski lifts, cable lifts, and ski tows operated separately from lodges
- Ski rental concessions
- Slot-car racetracks
- Sporting goods rental
- Sports instructors, professional: golf, skiing, swimming, etc.
- Sports professionals
- Swimming instruction
- Swimming pools, except membership
- Tennis clubs, nonmembership
- Tennis courts, outdoor and indoor operation of, nonmembership
- Tennis professionals
- Ticket sales offices for sporting events, contract
- Tourist attractions, natural wonder commercial
- Tourist guides
- Trampoline operation
- Trapshooting facilities, except membership club
- Waterslides, operation of
- Wave pools, operation of
- Wax figure exhibitions
- Yoga instruction
What Are The Related NCCI Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NAICS Code 713210?
The related NCCI Code(s) for 713210 - Casinos (except Casino Hotels) is:9062 - Casino Gambling - All Employees & Clerical, Salespersons, Drivers
What Are The Related Delaware Workers Compensation Code(s) for NAICS Code 713210?
The related DE Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NAICS Code 713210 is:0981 - Machine Gambling
What Are The Related New Jersey Workers Compensation Code(s) for NAICS Code 713210?
The related NJ Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NAICS Code 713210 is:9044 - Casino - Hotel - All Employees & Clerical, Salesmen, Drivers
What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for NAICS Code 713210?
The related NY Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NAICS Code 713210 is:9061 - Clubs NOC - All Employees & Clerical
What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for NAICS Code 713210?
The related PA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for NAICS Code 713210 is:0981 - Machine Gambling
NAICS Code 713210 - The Bottom Line
The North American Industry Classification System NAICS Code for Casinos (except Casino Hotels) is 713210 in the Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation sector.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.