North American Industry Classification System Code 711219 - Other Spectator Sports
Are you searching for the NAICS Code 711219 - Other Spectator Sports?
Get information about this North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code and its related General Liability, National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
Learn more about the NAICS 711219 in the Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation sector and its related General Liability, NCCI, and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The NAICS Code 711219?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for NAICS Code(s) 711219?
- What Are The Related General Liability Class Code(s) for NAICS Code 711219?
What Is The Description Of The NAICS Code 711219?
The description for the NAICS Code 711219 - Other Spectator Sports is:
This U.S. Industry Comprises (1) Independent Athletes, Such As Professional or Semiprofessional Golfers, Boxers, and Race Car Drivers, Primarily Engaged In Participating In Live Sporting or Racing Events Before A Paying Audience; (2) Owners Of Racing Participants, Such As Cars, Dogs, and Horses, Primarily Engaged In Entering Them In Racing Events or Other Spectator Events; and (3) Establishments, Such As Sports Trainers, Primarily Engaged In Providing Specialized Services Required To Support Participants In Sports Events or Competitions.
- Athletes, amateur, independent
- Athletes, independent (i.e., participating in live sports events)
- Automobile racing teams
- Boxers, independent professional
- Dog owners, race (i.e., racing dogs)
- Dog racing kennels
- Drivers, harness or race car
- Figure skaters, independent
- Golfers, independent professional (i.e., participating in sports events)
- Harness drivers
- Horse racing stables
- Jockeys, horse racing
- Kennels, dog racing
- Motorcycle racing teams
- Professional athletes, independent (i.e., participating in sports events)
- Race car drivers
- Race car owners (i.e., racing cars)
- Race dog owners (i.e., racing dogs)
- Racehorse owners (i.e., racing horses)
- Racehorse trainers
- Racehorse training
- Racing stables, horse
- Racing teams (e.g., automobile, motorcycle, snowmobile)
- Referees and umpires
- Skiers, independent (i.e., participating in sports events)
- Snowmobile racing teams
- Sports professionals, independent (i.e., participating in sports events)
- Sports trainers, independent
- Stables, horse racing
- Stock car racing teams
- Tennis professionals, independent (i.e., participating in sports events)
- Training race dogs
- Training racehorses
- Wrestlers, independent professional
What Are The Related North American Industry Classification System Code(s) for NAICS Code(s) 711219?
The related North American Industry Classification System Code(s) for NAICS Code 711219 - Other Spectator Sports is:
- Establishments primarily engaged in operating racetracks are classified in U.S. Industry 711212, Racetracks;
- Establishments primarily engaged in representing or managing the careers of sports figures are classified in Industry 711410, Agents and Managers for Artists, Athletes, Entertainers, and Other Public Figures;
- Independent athletes engaged in providing sports instruction without participating in sporting events before a paying audience are classified in Industry 611620, Sports and Recreation Instruction;
- Independent athletes exclusively engaged in endorsing products or making speeches are classified in Industry 711510, Independent Artists, Writers, and Performers; and
- Establishments primarily engaged in raising horses, mules, donkeys, and other equines are classified in Industry 112920, Horses and Other Equine Production.
What Are The Related General Liability Class Code(s) for NAICS Code 711219?
The related GL Class Code(s) for NAICS Code 711219 - Other Spectator Sports is:46915 - Race Tracks - Motorized Vehicles - Sponsor's Risk Only
46916 - Racing - Sponsor's Risk Only
NAICS Code 711219 - The Bottom Line
The North American Industry Classification System NAICS Code for Other Spectator Sports is 711219 in the Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation sector.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Is ChatGPT Used In The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Business insurance articles are helpful for a number of reasons. First and foremost, they provide information about the various types of insurance available for businesses. This can help business owners make informed decisions about which insurance policies are best for their needs.
Additionally, business insurance articles can help business owners understand the importance of having insurance. Many business owners may not realize the risks they are exposed to, and insurance articles can highlight the potential consequences of not having the proper coverage.
Furthermore, business insurance articles can help business owners stay informed about changes in the insurance industry. This includes changes in laws and regulations, as well as updates on the various insurance policies available. This can help business owners stay on top of their insurance needs and make sure they have the coverage they need.
In summary, business insurance articles are helpful because they provide information about the types of insurance available, highlight the importance of having insurance, and keep business owners informed about changes in the industry.