North American Industry Classification System Code 443142 - Electronics Stores
Are you searching for the NAICS Code 443142 - Electronics Stores?
Get information about this North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code and its related General Liability, National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
Learn more about the NAICS 443142 in the Retail Trade sector and its related General Liability, NCCI, and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The NAICS Code 443142?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for NAICS Code(s) 443142?
What Is The Description Of The NAICS Code 443142?
The description for the NAICS Code 443142 - Electronics Stores is:
This U.S. Industry Comprises: (1) Establishments Known As Consumer Electronics Stores Primarily Engaged In Retailing A General Line Of New Consumer - Type Electronic Products Such As Televisions, Computers, and Cameras; (2) Establishments Specializing In Retailing A Single Line Of Consumer - Type Electronic Products; (3) Establishments Primarily Engaged In Retailing These New Electronic Products In Combination With Repair and Support Services; (4) Establishments Primarily Engaged In Retailing New Prepackaged Computer Software; And/or (5) Establishments Primarily Engaged In Retailing Prerecorded Audio and Video Media, Such As Cds, Dvds, and Tapes.
- Audio equipment stores (except automotive)
- Camera shops, photographic
- Computer equipment stores
- Computer stores
- Consumer-type electronic stores (e.g., televisions, computers, cameras)
- Electronic part and component stores
- Music stores (e.g., cassette, compact disc, record, tape)
- Pager and mobile phone stores
- Photographic supply stores
- Radio and television stores
- Record stores, new
- Software stores, computer
- Stereo stores (except automotive)
- Television and radio stores
- TV (television) stores
- Video game software stores
- Video tape stores
What Are The Related North American Industry Classification System Code(s) for NAICS Code(s) 443142?
The related North American Industry Classification System Code(s) for NAICS Code 443142 - Electronics Stores is:
- Retailing electronic goods via electronic home shopping, mail-order, or direct sale--are classified in Subsector 454, Nonstore Retailers;
- Retailing automotive electronic sound systems--are classified in Industry 441310, Automotive Parts and Accessories Stores;
- Retailing new computers, computer peripherals, and prepackaged software in combination with retailing new office equipment, office furniture, and office supplies--are classified in Industry 453210, Office Supplies and Stationery Stores;
- Providing television or other electronic equipment repair services without retailing new televisions or electronic products--are classified in Industry 81121, Electronic and Precision Equipment Repair and Maintenance;
- Developing film and/or making photographic slides, prints, and enlargements without retailing a range of new photographic equipment and supplies--are classified in Industry 81292, Photofinishing;
- Retailing new electronic toys, such as dedicated video game consoles and handheld electronic games--are classified in Industry 451120, Hobby, Toy, and Game Stores; and
- Retailing used electronics--are classified in Industry 453310, Used Merchandise Stores.
NAICS Code 443142 - The Bottom Line
The North American Industry Classification System NAICS Code for Electronics Stores is 443142 in the Retail Trade sector.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.