North American Industry Classification System Code 339930 - Doll, Toy, and Game Manufacturing
Are you searching for the NAICS Code 339930 - Doll, Toy, and Game Manufacturing?
Get information about this North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code and its related General Liability, National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
Learn more about the NAICS 339930 in the Manufacturing sector and its related General Liability, NCCI, and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The NAICS Code 339930?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for NAICS Code(s) 339930?
What Is The Description Of The NAICS Code 339930?
The description for the NAICS Code 339930 - Doll, Toy, and Game Manufacturing is:
This Industry Comprises Establishments Primarily Engaged In Manufacturing Dolls, Such As Complete Dolls, Doll Parts, Doll Clothes, Action Figures, Toys, Games (including Electronic), Hobby Kits, and Children's Vehicles (except Metal Bicycles and Tricycles).
- Action figures manufacturing
- Automobiles, children's, manufacturing
- Balls, rubber (except athletic equipment), manufacturing
- Carriages, baby, manufacturing
- Carriages, doll, manufacturing
- Checkers and checkerboards manufacturing
- Chessmen and chessboards manufacturing
- Clothing, doll, manufacturing
- Craft and hobby kits and sets manufacturing
- Darts and dart games manufacturing
- Dishes, toy, manufacturing
- Doll carriages and carts manufacturing
- Doll clothing manufacturing
- Dolls, doll parts, and doll clothing (except wigs) manufacturing
- Electronic toys and games manufacturing
- Embroidery kits manufacturing
- Games (except-coin operated), children's and adult, manufacturing
- Go-carts, children's, manufacturing
- Hobbyhorses manufacturing
- Kites manufacturing
- Marbles manufacturing
- Model kits manufacturing
- Model railroad manufacturing
- Models, toy and hobby (e.g., airplane, boat, ship), manufacturing
- Musical instruments, toy, manufacturing
- Railroad models, hobby and toy, manufacturing
- Rifles, toy, manufacturing
- Rocking horses manufacturing
- Science kits (e.g., chemistry sets, microscopes, natural science sets) manufacturing
- Scooters, children's, manufacturing
- Sleds, children's, manufacturing
- Strollers, baby, manufacturing
- Structural toy sets manufacturing
- Stuffed toys (including animals) manufacturing
- Toy furniture and household-type equipment manufacturing
- Toys manufacturing
- Trains and equipment, toy, electric or mechanical, manufacturing
- Tricycles (except metal) manufacturing
- Vehicles, children's (except bicycles and metal tricycles), manufacturing
- Video game machines (except coin-operated) manufacturing
- Wagons, children's (e.g., coaster, express, and play), manufacturing
- Walkers, baby (vehicles), manufacturing
What Are The Related North American Industry Classification System Code(s) for NAICS Code(s) 339930?
The related North American Industry Classification System Code(s) for NAICS Code 339930 - Doll, Toy, and Game Manufacturing is:
- Manufacturing metal tricycles and bicycles--are classified in U.S. Industry 336991, Motorcycle, Bicycle, and Parts Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing sporting and athletic goods--are classified in Industry 339920, Sporting and Athletic Goods Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing coin-operated game machines--are classified in U.S. Industry 339999, All Other Miscellaneous Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing electronic video game cartridges and reproducing video game software--are classified in U.S. Industry 334614, Software and Other Prerecorded Compact Disc, Tape, and Record Reproducing; and
- Publishing or publishing and reproducing game software--are classified in Industry 511210, Software Publishers.
NAICS Code 339930 - The Bottom Line
The North American Industry Classification System NAICS Code for Doll, Toy, and Game Manufacturing is 339930 in the Manufacturing sector.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Is ChatGPT Used In The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Business insurance articles are helpful for a number of reasons. First and foremost, they provide information about the various types of insurance available for businesses. This can help business owners make informed decisions about which insurance policies are best for their needs.
Additionally, business insurance articles can help business owners understand the importance of having insurance. Many business owners may not realize the risks they are exposed to, and insurance articles can highlight the potential consequences of not having the proper coverage.
Furthermore, business insurance articles can help business owners stay informed about changes in the insurance industry. This includes changes in laws and regulations, as well as updates on the various insurance policies available. This can help business owners stay on top of their insurance needs and make sure they have the coverage they need.
In summary, business insurance articles are helpful because they provide information about the types of insurance available, highlight the importance of having insurance, and keep business owners informed about changes in the industry.