North American Industry Classification System Code 114210 - Hunting and Trapping
Are you searching for the NAICS Code 114210 - Hunting and Trapping?
Get information about this North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code and its related General Liability, National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
Learn more about the NAICS 114210 in the Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting sector and its related General Liability, NCCI, and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The NAICS Code 114210?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for NAICS Code(s) 114210?
- What Are The Related General Liability Class Code(s) for NAICS Code 114210?
- What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for NAICS Code 114210?
What Is The Description Of The NAICS Code 114210?
The description for the NAICS Code 114210 - Hunting and Trapping is:
This Industry Comprises Establishments Primarily Engaged In One or More Of The Following: (1) Commercial Hunting and Trapping; (2) Operating Commercial Game Preserves, Such As Game Retreats; and (3) Operating Hunting Preserves.
- Animal trapping, commercial
- Fishing preserves
- Game preserves, commercial
- Game propagation
- Game retreats
- Hunting preserves
What Are The Related North American Industry Classification System Code(s) for NAICS Code(s) 114210?
The related North American Industry Classification System Code(s) for NAICS Code 114210 - Hunting and Trapping is:
- Operating nature preserves--are classified in Industry 712190, Nature Parks and Other Similar Institutions; and
- Farm raising rabbits and other fur-bearing animals--are classified in Industry 112930, Fur-Bearing Animal and Rabbit Production.
What Are The Related General Liability Class Code(s) for NAICS Code 114210?
What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for NAICS Code 114210?
The related SIC Code(s) for NAICS Code 114210 - Hunting and Trapping is:
Description for 0971 Hunting and Trapping, and Game Propagation
Establishments primarily engaged in commercial hunting and trapping, or in the operation of game preserves.
- Animal trapping, commercial
- Game management
- Game preserves
- Game propagation
- Game retreat, operation of
- Hunting carried on as a business enterprise
- Hunting preserves, operation of
- Trapping carried on as a business enterprise
- Wildlife management
NAICS Code 114210 - The Bottom Line
The North American Industry Classification System NAICS Code for Hunting and Trapping is 114210 in the Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting sector.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.