Graphic Designers Advertisers Insurance Delaware (Quotes, Cost & Coverage)
Call to start your quote:
Frequently Asked Questions About
Commercial General Liability Insurance
How much does commercial insurance cost?
Costs can vary widely based on industry and are also determined by zip code and often payroll and/or gross sales. Request a free quote to get an exact number.
What kind of business insurance do I need?
Most business owners need General Liability Insurance at the very least. If you have any non-owner employees, you will need workers compensation insurance too.
What is a Certificate of Insurance?
A Certificate of Insurance is proof of coverage. It lists the type and amount of liability coverage you have and other policy information when a third party requests it.
Is business insurance tax deductible?
Yes. you can deduct the cost of commercial insurance premiums. The IRS considers insurance a cost of doing business as long it benefits the business & serves a business purpose.
Graphic Designers Advertisers Insurance Delaware
Graphic Designers Advertisers Insurance Delaware. As a graphic designer, protecting your business with a business owner insurance policy is probably the last thing on your mind. However, this type of policy is essential for running any type of business. Even though you may do the bulk of your work on a computer, that doesn't mean that you're immune from liability lawsuits that can be brought against you from clients.
A graphic designers advertisers insurance Delaware business owner's policy can provide you with protection if you find yourself on the receiving end of a lawsuit.
Graphic designers advertisers insurance Delaware protects your firm from lawsuits with rates as low as $27/mo. Get a fast quote and your certificate of insurance now.
What Is An Graphic Designers Advertisers Insurance Business Owner's Policy?
This graphic designers advertisers insurance Delaware which is usually abbreviated as BOP, serves the needs of most advertising, graphic design and media service providers. A BOP provides three types of coverages under one policy, making it a breeze to bundle your insurance requirements for simplicity and complete coverage. Graphic designers can purchase BOP policies on their own or with other insurance policies they might need.
Standard BOP policies include:
- Business liability coverage. This protects your business from liability claims and the financial fallout from several types of lawsuits. For instance, if a client becomes injured while visiting your office - say they trip on your rug or slip on your linoleum floor - this insurance pays for the claims against you. It shouldn't be viewed as a professional liability policy, though, since it won't cover damages that result from when you provide professional services to a client.
- Business property coverage. The building that you operate your advertising business or graphic design business out of and the furniture, equipment, office supplies, graphic design software, and other items are protected from loss under business property coverage in most BOP policies. For instance, if your computer gets fried during a lightning storm, this policy has you covered—and it pays for both owned and leased items.
- Business income insurance. This policy protects your business from financial loss in the event that something happens that causes you to be unable to keep your business open. For instance, if a tree falls down during a storm and crashes through the roof of the building that you operate your business out of, this type of policy will enable you to recoup lost income while your business is closed for repairs.
Who Needs a BOP Policy?
While a graphic designers advertisers insurance Delaware purchase is not required under any state or federal laws, there are quite a number of professionals and small business owners who may benefit from them. You may need a BOP policy if you:
- Are in a line of work in which you face the potential of being sued.
- Possess assets that can be damaged or stolen, including digital information, customer data, equipment, and furniture.
- Conduct your business out of a physical location, including rented office space or home offices.
Additonal Graphic Designers Advertisers Insurance Delaware Coverages
A standard BOP policy may provide most of the coverage your small business needs, there are other types of graphic designers advertisers insurance Delaware coverage available for advertising, graphic design and media service professionals, such as:
- Professional liability coverage. The work you provide your clients is important, but if your services lead to damage for a client, they may have grounds to sue you. Professional liability coverage enables you to worry less about the financial hardship paying claims could cost you.
- Accounts receivable coverage. Most likely you store important records or data for clients; if something happens which requires you to research to recover the data or you have to hire someone else to do so, this coverage covers the cost.
- Computer breach. Clients expect you to protect the sensitive information stored in your computer system. If a data breach occurs and confidential information is leaked or compromised, this coverage allows you to handle claims against you and pay out monetary settlements as a result.
- Workers compensation coverage. If you have employees working under you, then it's essential that you purchase a worker's compensation policy, which covers losses due to sickness or physical injury deemed to be job-related.
- Employee dishonesty coverage. It's important that you protect your clientele from dishonest employees who might gain access to confidential information and cause your clients' a financial loss.
- Commercial auto insurance. If your line of work requires you to use a car, truck, SUV, or other vehicle, this vehicle is required to have commercial auto insurance. For instance, if you drive to a clients' home or place of business to discuss project perimeters, the vehicle you drive should be covered by commercial auto insurance, since you are using it for work-related travel.
Learn more about graphic designers advertisers insurance Delaware BOP policies for advertising, graphic design and media service providers by speaking with a licensed agent now. An agent can help you decide on the right policy for your needs and customize any add-ons you may require to protect your business from all angles.
Request a free Graphic Designers Advertisers Insurance Delaware quote in Arden, Ardencroft, Ardentown, Bellefonte, Bethany Beach, Blades, Bowers, Bridgeville, Camden, Cheswold, Clayton, Dagsboro, Delaware City, Delmar, Dewey Beach, Dover, Ellendale, Elsmere, Felton, Fenwick Island, Frankford, Frederica, Georgetown, Greenwood, Harrington, Houston, Kenton, Laurel, Lewes, Little Creek, Magnolia, Middletown, Milford, Millsboro, Millville, Milton, New Castle, Newark, Newport, Ocean View, Odessa, Rehoboth Beach, Seaford, Selbyville, Slaughter Beach, Smyrna, South Bethany, Townsend, Wilmington, Wyoming and all other DE cities. Also see Graphic Designers Advertisers Insurance Pennsylvania, Graphic Designers Advertisers Insurance New York, Graphic Designers Advertisers Insurance New Jersey, Graphic Designers Advertisers Insurance Kentucky, Graphic Designers Advertisers Insurance California, Graphic Designers Insurance Texas, Graphic Designers Advertisers Insurance Illinois
Quotes from leading small business insurance carriers including: ACE, AmTrust, Chubb, Cincinnati, CNA, Colony, Employers, Evanston, Foremost, Guard, Hanover, Hiscox, Liberty Mutual, Markel, Nationwide, Penn America, Philadelphia, Progressive, Scottsdale, The Hartford, Travelers, USLI, Western World, Zurich & others.