GL Class Code 99803 - Underpinning Buildings or Structures
Are you searching for the General Liability Class Code 99803 - Underpinning Buildings or Structures?
Get information about this GL class code and its related North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
The General Liability Class Code 99803 - Underpinning Buildings or Structures. Learn more about GL Code 99803 and it's related NAICS, NCCI and SIC codes.
- What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 99803?
- What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 99803?
- What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 99803?
- What Are The Related NCCI Code(s) for GL Code 99803?
- What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 99803?
- What Are The Related Michigan Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 99803?
- What Are The Related New Jersey Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 99803?
- What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 99803?
- What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 99803?
- What Are The Related Texas Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 99803?
What Is The Description Of The General Liability Class Code 99803?
The description for GL Class Code 99803 is: Underpinning Buildings or Structures.
What Are The Related SIC Code(s) for GL Code 99803?
The related SIC Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 99803 - Underpinning Buildings or Structures is:
Description for 1799 Special Trade Contractors, Not Elsewhere Classified
Special trade contractors primarily engaged in construction work, not elsewhere classified, such as construction of swimming pools and fences, erection and installation of ornamental metal work, house moving, shoring work, waterproofing, dampproofing, fireproofing, sandblasting, and steam cleaning of building exteriors.
- Antenna installation, except household type-contractors
- Artificial turf installation-contractors
- Awning installation-contractors
- Bath tub refinishing-contractors
- Boring for building construction-contractors
- Bowling alley installation and service-contractors
- Cable splicing service, nonelectrical-contractors
- Caulking (construction)-contractors
- Cleaning building exteriors-contractors
- Cleaning new buildings after construction-contractors
- Coating of concrete structures with plastics-contractors
- Core drilling for building construction-contractors
- Counter top installation-contractors
- Dampproofing buildings-contractors
- Diamond drilling for building construction-contractors
- Epoxy application-contractors
- Erection and dismantling of forms for poured concrete-contractors
- Fence construction-contractors
- Fire escape installation-contractors
- Fireproofing buildings-contractors
- Forms for poured concrete, erection and dismantling-contractors
- Gas leakage detection-contractors
- Gasoline pump installation-contractors
- Glazing of concrete surfaces-contractors
- Grave excavation-contractors
- House moving-contractors
- Insulation of pipes and boilers-contractors
- Lead burning-contractors
- Lightning conductor erection-contractors
- Mobile home site setup and tie down-contractors
- Ornamental metalwork-contractors
- Paint and wallpaper stripping-contractors
- Plastics wall tile installation-contractors
- Posthole digging-contractors
- Sandblasting of building exteriors-contractors
- Scaffolding construction-contractors
- Service and repair of broadcasting stations-contractors
- Service station equipment installation, maintenance, and repair-
- Shoring and underpinning work-contractors
- Spectator seating installation-contractors
- Steam cleaning of building exteriors-contractors
- Swimming pool construction-contractors
- Television and radio stations, service and repair of-contractors
- Test boring for construction-contractors
- Tile installation, wall: plastics-contractors
- Tinting glass-contractors
- Wallpaper removal-contractors
- Weather stripping-contractors
- Welding contractors, operating at site of construction
- Window shade installation-contractors
Description for 7641 Reupholstery and Furniture Repair
Establishments primarily engaged in furniture reupholstery and repair. Establishments primarily engaged in selling upholstery materials for personal or household consumption are classified in Retail Trade, Industry 5714; and those making furniture and cabinets on a custom basis are classified in Retail Trade, Industry 5712.
- Antique furniture repair and restoration
- Furniture refinishing
- Furniture repairing, redecorating, and remodeling shops
- Repair of furniture upholstery
- Reupholstery shops
What Are The Related NAICS Code(s) for GL Code 99803?
The related NAICS Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 99803 - Underpinning Buildings or Structures is:
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in specialized trades (except foundation, structure, and building exterior contractors; building equipment contractors; building finishing contractors; and site preparation contractors). The specialty trade work performed includes new work, additions, alterations, maintenance, and repairs.
- Artificial turf installation
- Asphalt coating and sealing, residential and commercial parking lot and driveway
- Asphalting, residential and commercial driveway and parking area
- Billboard erection
- Blacktop work, residential and commercial driveway and parking area
- Boat lift installation
- Brick driveway contractors
- Brick paver (e.g., driveways, patios, sidewalks) installation
- Cable splicing (except electrical or fiber optic)
- Chain link fence installation
- Cleaning building interiors during and immediately after construction
- Cleaning new building interiors immediately after construction
- Concrete patio construction
- Concrete paving, residential and commercial driveway and parking area
- Concrete sawing and drilling (except demolition)
- Construction elevator (i.e., temporary use during construction) erection and dismantling
- Crane rental with operator
- Culvert, concrete, residential and commercial paved area
- Curb and gutter construction, residential and commercial driveway and parking area, concrete
- Driveway paving or sealing
- Fence installation (except electronic containment fencing for pets)
- Fencing contractors (except electronic containment fencing for pets)
- Flagpole installation
- House moving (i.e., raising from one site, moving, and placing on a new foundation)
- Interlocking brick and block installation
- Mail box units, outdoor, multiple box-type, erection
- Manufactured (mobile) home set up and tie down
- Parking lot paving and sealing
- Patio construction
- Paver, brick (e.g., driveway, patio, sidewalk), installation
- Paving, residential and commercial driveway and parking lot
- Playground equipment installation
- Pole (e.g., telephone) removal
- Posthole digging
- Radon gas alleviation contractors
- Safety net system, erecting and dismantling at construction site
- Sandblasting, building exterior
- Scaffold erecting and dismantling
- Shoring, construction
- Sidewalk construction, residential and commercial
- Sign (except on highways, streets, bridges and tunnels) erection
- Sign, building, erection
- Statue erection
- Steeplejack work
- Street, interlocking brick (i.e., not mortared), installation
- Swimming pool screen enclosure construction
- Swimming pool, outdoor, construction
- Tank lining contractors
- Turf, artificial, installation
- Underpinning, construction
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) reupholstering furniture; (2) refinishing furniture; (3) repairing furniture; and (4) repairing and restoring furniture.
- Aircraft upholstery repair
- Antique furniture repair and restoration shops
- Furniture refinishing shops
- Furniture repair shops
- Furniture reupholstering shops
- Restoration and repair of antique furniture
- Reupholstery shops, furniture
- Upholstery (except motor vehicle) repair services
What Are The Related NCCI Code(s) for GL Code 99803?
What Are The Related California Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 99803?
The related CA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 99803 is:5403 - Carpentry
0651 - Carpentry - Commercial Structures
0327 - Furniture Upholstering
What Are The Related Michigan Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 99803?
The related MI Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 99803 is:9530 - Building Anchor Installation
9522 - Decal or Tape Application On Vehicles
What Are The Related New Jersey Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 99803?
The related NJ Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 99803 is:5703 - Building Raising or Moving & Drivers
9522 - Upholstering Npd
What Are The Related New York Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 99803?
The related NY Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 99803 is:5703 - Building Raising or Moving - All Employees - All Operations To Completion & Drivers
9522 - Upholstering
What Are The Related Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 99803?
The related PA Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 99803 is:0651 - Carpentry - Commercial Structures
0327 - Furniture Upholstering
What Are The Related Texas Workers Compensation Code(s) for GL Code 99803?
The related TX Workers Comp Class Code(s) for General Liability Class Code 99803 is:5701 - Salvage Operation - No Wrecking or Structural Operations & Drivers
9522 - Furniture Upholstering
GL Class Code 99803 - The Bottom Line
The General Liability Class Code for Underpinning Buildings or Structures is 99803.
More Helpful Commercial Insurance Articles
Read other informative articles on small business commercial insurance including costs and coverages.
- Amazon Insurance Accelerator
- Best Business Insurance
- Black Owned Business Insurance
- CGL Policy Coverage
- Cheap Small Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Commercial Insurance Premium Financing
- Commercial Insurance Prospecting Letters
- Commercial Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Liability Insurance Quotes
- Commercial Property Insurance Policy Coverage Forms
- COVID-19 Small Business Insurance Survival Guide
- Cryptocurrency Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Do I Need Insurance As A Subcontractor?
- Does Business Insurance Cover Riots And Looting?
- Does Business Interruption Insurance Cover COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- Does My Business Need Commercial Flood Insurance?
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- General Liability Class Codes For Commercial Insurance
- General Liability Insurance Cost
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- General Liability Insurance FAQ
- How Does General Liability Insurance Work?
- How Has COVID-19 Coronavirus Affected The Commercial Insurance Industry?
- How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does Workers Compensation Insurance Cost?
- How Much Is Insurance For Contractors?
- How To Comapre Small Business Insurance Policies
- How Will The Metaverse Change Commercial Insurance?
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Commercial Insurance?
- Liability Insurance Quotes
- Liability Insurance
- NAICS Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Next Insurance Policy For Small Business
- Non-Fungible Tokens Insurance
- Non-Owned Hired Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Public Liability
- Riot, Vandalism And Civil Commotion Insurance
- SIC Codes For Commercial Insurance
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company Insurance
- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Management
- Understanding Primary And Non-Contributory Liability Insurance
- What Are The Different Types Of Insurers?
- What Does Commercial Auto Physical Damage Insurance Cover?
- What Does It Mean To Be An Additional Insured?
- What Does Negligence Mean In Insurance?
- What Is A Captive Insurance Company?
- What Is A Waiver Of Subrogation?
- What Is An Additional Insured Endorsement?
- What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
- What Is Excess And Surplus Lines Insurance?
- What Is General Liability Insurance?
- What Is Risk Management?
- What Is The Impact Of Inflation On The Commercial Insurance Market?
- What Is The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)?
- Who Is An Insured Under A CGL Policy?
- Women Owned Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Class Codes Lookup
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs (OCIP and CCIP)
Get useful tips and information about how much commercial insurance costs, small business risks and exposures, how insurance regulations effect your businesses' and detailed descriptions of coverages and exclusions and more. Most small businesses need to buy the following four types of insurance at a minimum to cover their operations from every day risks:
Property Insurance: This policy covers a business if the property used in the business is damaged or stolen as the result of common perils like fire or theft. Commercial property insurance covers the buildings, structures and also business personal property - which includes furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items.
Liability Insurance: Any company can be sued. Slip-and fall lawsuits are very common and be costly. Customers can claim you injured them or damaged their property - and lawsuits are very expensive. Commercial liability insurance pays damages and can include attorney's fees and other legal expenses. It also ca pay for the medical bills of injured third parties
Commercial Auto Insurance: For vehicles owned by the business. Commercial auto insurance pays bodily injury or property damage costs for which the business is found liable - up the the policy limits for liability and property damage.
Workers Compensation Insurance: In almost every state employers must provide workers comp when there are W2 employees. Workers compensation pays for the medical care of employees and can replace a portion of lost wages - regardless of who was at fault for the injuries.